✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Ever since you posted this, I've been thinking about whether or not you can tell if Chris had plastic surgery. It's really difficult to tell, because Chris has certainly become more attractive over time. Even a straight guy like I can see that. lol

I think it's definitely clear that he has had some sort of hair transplant. The dude was balding in the Rush of Blood era, but quickly, and magically, developed luscious curly hair, even as he is into his 40s.

As for the plastic surgery, I really don't blame celebrities (and other people who's lives somewhat depend on their appearance) for getting plastic surgery. They have the money, and have a very short window of appearing youthful and attractive. Being a movie star or front man in an international rock band sometimes requires a youthful look. If a movie star ages, getting plastic surgery to keep him/her getting big roles isn't a bad thing. I think people misinterpret that these people's lives depends on their appearance sometimes.

I think he probably had his hair fixed, but I just wonder if age has given him a ruggedness that has just enhanced his look. I feel he is going for the Bruce Springsteen thing.

In looking back at old videos during AROBTTH era, I realize that he was hotter than i gave him credit for at the time. I mean, all his closeups in the black and white video of God Put a Smile Upon Your Face make him look like he could've been a model for CK or something. He was smoking hot!

• Like 1

Ever since you posted this, I've been thinking about whether or not you can tell if Chris had plastic surgery. It's really difficult to tell, because Chris has certainly become more attractive over time. Even a straight guy like I can see that. lol

I think it's definitely clear that he has had some sort of hair transplant. The dude was balding in the Rush of Blood era, but quickly, and magically, developed luscious curly hair, even as he is into his 40s.

As for the plastic surgery, I really don't blame celebrities (and other people who's lives somewhat depend on their appearance) for getting plastic surgery. They have the money, and have a very short window of appearing youthful and attractive. Being a movie star or front man in an international rock band sometimes requires a youthful look. If a movie star ages, getting plastic surgery to keep him/her getting big roles isn't a bad thing. I think people misinterpret that these people's lives depends on their appearance sometimes.

I was more concerned about the fact that they ignored the question and switched to a topic talking about how "ugly" he is. Every celebrity has to look out for their appearance, so I really don't see the point in disagreeing with people that say it's okay to have a transplant. And if he had a transplant, maybe he wanted it to be unnoticable?

• Like 1

Here's my opinion on the "has Chris had anything fixed" question: The man's like a fine wine. He's getting better with age. Seriously. If he has had anything done it has been very minimal. He is just getting hotter and hotter with age. Much to the pleasure of my eyeballs ;)

• Like 3

I don't think you posted it in the right thread but here's what you were looking for:http://www.mediafire.com/file/4x606by8g6413la/2012-02-09+Interview+with+Brian+Mørk.mp4

It's from a 2012 interview with Brian Mørk. I remember watching it but I couldn't find the full interview on youtube. This is a mediafire link that a Coldplayer had posted in the past so you can download it from there and watch it. The moment you are looking for is around 7:30!

OH !!!! I wish I'd scrolled down the page. I've been searching and found this link - not the interview, just info and a picture. https://omtv2.tv2.dk/nyhedsartikler/nyhedsvisning/coldplay-aften-paa-zulu/

Still, I tried. :D

……… and I've just watched and really enjoyed this interview - thanks. They look so young !!!!

• Like 1

Here's my opinion on the "has Chris had anything fixed" question: The man's like a fine wine. He's getting better with age. Seriously. If he has had anything done it has been very minimal. He is just getting hotter and hotter with age. Much to the pleasure of my eyeballs ;)

He's certainly always looked 'highly groomed' but I doubt whether he's the sort of person to have 'work' done ! I think Will, Jon and Guy would just laugh at him. He's aging well as all handsome men do.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...