✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

Yeah its one of the top 20. But let's be honest I love all his pics.

I'll go back a few pages so I could enjoy and after few minutes of enjoying I'll go to sleep and dream... (:wink3:)

I only discovered the wonder of Colplaying.com a few months ago, and this particular thread about 8 weeks ago. As well as adding stuff to the current part of the thread, I'm slowly working my way through this thread from the beginning. So much fun!!!

Sweet dreams!

hee! my facebook-post was no hint at all was it? :wink3: also, did I tell you I'm coming back in a month? :dance:

haha maid and cousin might have something to do with Angie.. and goldbaglady.. and stuff. It's proper oldschool.

Well, no.. she doesn't arrive until the end of September (29th I think) but she can totally come after that. It's just something you have to do if you're on Arcadian -- meet up in London, go to Lock, get drunk at 2 in the afternoon on Long Islands and do the dance *nods*

ILU. SMIIIIIILE!

lol did she like it? I can hardly remember it but I did hurt my neck doing it.

I know! She starts uni quite late and there's not that much of a point to get there before since that would just mean her having to move her stuff from one part of the uni to where she'll eventually live :/