🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

When I read Roadie #42's blog, I KNEW I'd come in here and see a bunch of oooh's and aaahhh's about that sleeping Guy pic, 'cause I did the same thing.:D (I just wanna nibble on that neck...jeez it's hot in heerrrrree!:kiss:)

But how did you guys not notice this one as well...all in amber glow, from the heat that comes off him....:nice:

12TokyoGB.jpg

it is very hot indeed !

yeah I noticed that one as well.. but my mind got stuck on the first one.. come on, he's asleep, arms are exposed, neck is too.. licking ear thoughts and we could almost see his nipples shapes here ! :wacky:

it is very hot indeed !

yeah I noticed that one as well.. but my mind got stuck on the first one.. come on, he's asleep, arms are exposed, neck is too.. licking ear thoughts and we could almost see his nipples shapes here ! :wacky:

EXPOSED is the main word, here.you could do anything...plus he is on a train so he can't escape.

I'm killing my keyboard because of that...

one more time..

berryman.jpg

sorry I really cant help it.. I have a spam disease.. :wacky:

of course I was planning on posting that pic... but you've beat me to it!

I didn't even read the blog I just went like this :stunned: :insert drool smily:

and that video!!! I've been avoiding that cause I didn't wanna ee any conert thing yet but gahhhhh and it's so sweet!he sings along! and he's all concentrated gahhhh

now I;m late for work again

see you tonight!!!:kiss: