✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

And if you related to him you cant do that. Its disgusting.

But in this way... Ahhhh all the thoughts... Just looking at pics.

He has pretty drunk face on second pic. Really Scottish... (and the accent, i go nuts when men speak with british accents)

ok, we need to erase the image of him with those two #^% girls! So let's concentrate on the man...here's some help--and I'll let you imaginations do the rest...:Dnormal_101189_G.jpgnormal_gass.jpg

normal_guuuyyynj3.jpg

:wacky: picturing myself wth his arm around my neck, like in that second pic :nice: :dead:

And if you related to him you cant do that. Its disgusting.

But in this way... Ahhhh all the thoughts... Just looking at pics.

He has pretty drunk face on second pic. Really Scottish... (and the accent, i go nuts when men speak with british accents)

:dead: The man is perfect ! there's nothing else to add :heart:

I think i know the answer to this...but you want me to comment on the photos and see if the girl will tell where and when the pics were taken??

tell us what you think you know and then ask for a confirmation :kiss: please !

Thank you for the photos btw !

I think the girls who posted the pics are FRENCH!!! One album is called "Ils sont venus" and the pics are posted by two different people. I sent them both messages - not sure if they'll respond or not!!

edit: perhaps if not French then French Canadian??

I think the girls who posted the pics are FRENCH!!! One album is called "Ils sont venus" and the pics are posted by two different people. I sent them both messages - not sure if they'll respond or not!!

edit: perhaps if not French then French Canadian??

NO WAY !! :stunned: French girls are sluts, and I know what I'm talking about :lol:

(that's just the jealous me who's talking here :embarassed:)

are the pics dated or something ? they only came to France for the secret gig in June.. I think.

NO WAY !! :stunned: French girls are sluts, and I know what I'm talking about :lol:

(that's just the jealous me who's talking here :embarassed:)

are the pics dated or something ? they only came to France for the secret gig in June.. I think.

:laugh3:

no they aren't dated...they were added recently but that doesn't mean they were taken recently...I mean these are obviously from the Viva tour...maybe I'll get some answers from those lucky sluts:D

yeah, hope they will answer ! Jeez, God knows how long they've been keeping those pics for themselves.. bitches !

no other band or staff members pics ?

nope so far those are the only ones I've seen...and I would say in that second one he is definitely DRUNK! I swear, I saw that pic the other day and thought - no that can't be him...I even looked at another pic side by side to try and figure out if it was him!!!!

If that girl writes and says she got lucky with Guy I'm gonna :bomb:

nope so far those are the only ones I've seen...and I would say in that second one he is definitely DRUNK! I swear, I saw that pic the other day and thought - no that can't be him...I even looked at another pic side by side to try and figure out if it was him!!!!

If that girl writes and says she got lucky with Guy I'm gonna :bomb:

:bigcry: dont you ever say that again ! no one can get lucky with him; unless it's me.. FOR REAL, I'm SERIOUS !! :bigcry:

just the thought of it hurts ! FUCK ! :bigcry:

whatever.Just pictures.He looks hot though.The first girl looks like she is 15 and the other one looks like the girl's mother.It could anything...Anyway, even if something happens...well everyone needs a bit of action...even we wish the girl could be us