✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

There's this segment in the Live 2003 dvd (the diary) where you see the guys taking pictures with fans and Will is smiling all along but then gets really serious the moment the picture is taken.And you see him go :) > :( Why why why?The saying "smile for the camera" has no meaning for them :D

Oh no. Chris, Guy, and Will forgot to smile again. :dozey:

haha

well Guy is about half way there :rolleyes:

There's this segment in the Live 2003 dvd (the diary) where you see the guys taking pictures with fans and Will is smiling all along but then gets really serious the moment the picture is taken.And you see him go :) > :( Why why why?The saying "smile for the camera" has no meaning for them :D

hahaha. that is weird.

and the thing is, sometimes they DO smile for the pictures. i wonder when they chose to smile and when they choose not to.

big pic warning

3879414116_d47fa62729_o.jpg

this is quite embarassing...:embarassed: aahm, berrygirls, you see, im organising my coldplay pictures by era... i can distinguish x&y and Viva Guy but still having a hard time differentiating Parachutes Guy and AROBTTH (except for the brown shirt) Guy from each other... wondering if you girls could help me... how will i know? distinct characteristics (e.g. the curls) ? :mellow::mellow: Thanks! :mellow:

how will i know? distinct characteristics (e.g. the curls) ? :mellow::mellow: Thanks! :mellow:

The mullet Guy = parachutes (he had that look).

Parachutes Guy = the shaved head

AROBTTH Guy = shaved head also

that's why maybe you are having a hard time differentiating the pictures because he looked the same on those two albums era.

well I don't know which pictures you have..If I could see those pics of yours, maybe I can distinguish

and why do you think it's embarassing? :thinking:

this is quite embarassing...:embarassed: aahm, berrygirls, you see, im organising my coldplay pictures by era... i can distinguish x&y and Viva Guy but still having a hard time differentiating Parachutes Guy and AROBTTH (except for the brown shirt) Guy from each other... wondering if you girls could help me... how will i know? distinct characteristics (e.g. the curls) ? :mellow::mellow: Thanks! :mellow:

this is what i can think of:

parachutes guy; buzz cut. denim. he just looks young in general. "six appeal" tshirt. hoodies.

AROBTTH guy: the brown shirt. fairly long, curly mop hair. the thighs. on stage, he wears a lot of button-ups and black.

hope i helped. :nice:

the live dvd is always a good place to get the AROBTTH guy image down.

cover.jpg

Bahahahahahahahah so young!!! :nice:

how do you do it?? :wacko:

:kiss::kiss:

17.jpg

Heheh Guy is like "yea I'm cool, so what? Whatcha gonna do??!"

He still puts them in his mouth... :wink3: just not as often...

coldplaywithfans.jpg

They don't look very enthused. Will's like "omg where did Johnny go?!"

this is what i can think of:

parachutes guy; buzz cut. denim. he just looks young in general. "six appeal" tshirt. hoodies.

AROBTTH guy: the brown shirt. fairly long, curly mop hair. the thighs. on stage, he wears a lot of button-ups and black.

hope i helped. :nice:

the live dvd is always a good place to get the AROBTTH guy image down.

Yeah I would agree with this description of Guy between the two Coldplay eras. :thumbsup: Although during AROBTTH, he did go through a couple of hair phases.

I was at the mall yesterday and I saw this guy, and I was like : :stunned: IS THAT GUY BERRY MAN!?!???!!?!?!? :freak: :freak:

But then it wasn't :disappointed: But omg it looked a lot like him!

I even took a pic of him :uhoh: :wings: :laugh3:

17a994.jpg

:wideeyed: :lol: