✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

Um um um so any Berrygirls in Berlin??

Looks like Apparatjik is playing their first set of shows in Berlin according to their last.fm... :dead::dead:

IM SO GOING! :bomb:

I want to go there so much!!!!!!:bomb: .....I´ll do all to get there ...:rolleyes:

11kxm9s.jpg

Seriously. Where are all the men this hot in REAL LIFE? :confused:

I ask that question everyday :P

I want to go there so much!!!!!!:bomb: .....I´ll do all to get there ...:rolleyes:

aaah I know! I want to go!! I should figure out how much it would cost...

That reminds me. In Exeter I was trying to take a picture of Guy and Karen and couldn't work her camera, it kept going onto the macro setting and I got all flustered since I thought he might have been judging my camera skills (or lack thereof :dozey:) in the end I had to use someone elses :embarassed:

:lol::lol:

I don't know if I would forget how to use the camera, but I might pretend that I did, so that I could ask him to show me how, and he would have his hands all over my camera. :mellow:

ahhhhhh, lauren, you just made my day. :drunk::heart:

chrisguy_bbc.jpg

:bomb:

:hug:

guyhelps.jpg

I've never seen that one before! :lol: What is going on there?

I'm sure he and Chris were walking around some city and these two fans found them, and where asking Guy to take a picture of them with Chris. I found all most of those that I put in that spam in the fan photos from the Coldplay fan page. So right after that picture was the pic of them with Chris, so I was expecting the pic with them and Guy to be after that, but there wasn't one. I would think they would get a picture with Guy too, especially since they did know who he was, but I only saw the one with them and Chris. :shrug:

"If I could just...hold it..."

:lol:

Kyra you always make me laugh.

n630488304_1505287_7520033.jpg

:stunned:

red. shirt. :bomb:

chest hair :dead:

sweaty-ness :sweatdrop:

smile :drunk:

:o OMG what a yummy photo

why would they make guy take it!!! i would get someone random from the street or do like a total selfie but GUY WOULD HAVE TO BE IN THE PIC TOO!!! lol

They probably recognized Chris and not Guy, thinking it was a random friend of his or his personal photographer. *sigh* lol.. don't worry Guy we love you! :P

The thing is, I thought they did recognize Guy, because they had a Guy Berryman tag on him on the picture. But maybe they only figured that out afterwards.:whip:

and didn't someone have to take this photo of them so couldnt he take the pic? lol

Hahaha true, I didn't even think about that. :lol:

I'd tell Guy to whip out his camera too and take a pic of us :deal2:

:wacko:

Ohhh yes. That way he would (at least for a while) have a picture of you! Sneaky sneaky...:sneaky:

edit: random thought:

I was reading the most recent rolling stone, and it's the one with the top 50 albums of the decade and top 50 songs of the decade, and near the end it showed the "voters", the artists and Rolling Stone staffers who voted on this, and the first name I saw was Guy's :heart:

I ask that question everyday :P

aaah I know! I want to go!! I should figure out how much it would cost...

yes, it´s good question... but chance to see Guy, Magne and Jonas...it´s just beyond price :P

guyhelps.jpg

I've never seen that one before! :lol: What is going on there?

Chris looks like their bodyguard :lol:

BERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

it's already 12am+ here in Malaysia. so Merry Christmas. Hopefully you find what you want amidst the presents. But what you really want would be best if you got it yourself, then it's worth it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! May God bless you all. (that we have more fun at drooling over how hot guy berryman is, and also, may he grow hotter each year :sneaky:)

edit : just realised that its my 100th post. what a co-incidence. rofl.