✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

You girls are AWESOME!! :dance: :dance:

Besides the obvious reasons of you all being amazing, a lot of you voted for me for Guy Fan, and I guess I won 100 pounds from the Coldplaying awards for being a winner :dance::dance: squeee! I didn't even know about this until now!

:hug:

2v34ruo.jpg

Besides the obvious reasons of you all being amazing, a lot of you voted for me for Guy Fan, and I guess I won 100 pounds from the Coldplaying awards for being a winner :dance::dance: squeee! I didn't even know about this until now!

2v34ruo.jpg

That is fantastic Liz!!!!! :dance::dance::dance: Oooh and 100 pounds to boot. save it and spend while in London

Lauren thanks I'll need all the luck I can get, the lithos are freakin expensive and it's only day one :bigcry:

That is fantastic Liz!!!!! :dance::dance::dance: Oooh and 100 pounds to boot. save it and spend while in London

Lauren thanks I'll need all the luck I can get, the lithos are freakin expensive and it's only day one :bigcry:

Dude they're already going to 500 on the first day...:uhoh2::uhoh::freak:

But what's pissing me off is how some of the liths are the same price as one of Guy's basses. Like seriously :wtf:

Dude they're already going to 500 on the first day...:uhoh2::uhoh::freak:

But what's pissing me off is how some of the liths are the same price as one of Guy's basses. Like seriously :wtf:

They just put up the Yellow liths and already at 300 pounds :freak: I've got my bid for the Don't Panic ones in and it's holding for now *fingers crossed*

Thanx Jenneh :hug::hug:

That's what I plan to do, and well the 100 pounds almost pays for my Kasabian tix :lol:

They just put up the Yellow liths and already at 300 pounds :freak: I've got my bid for the Don't Panic ones in and it's holding for now *fingers crossed*

Oh I hope you can get one! I won't be able to get anything, but I hope some deserving Coldplay fans get a little something :nice:

OH NOESSS!!1!

Amanda :D

I always love your catch-ups :hug:

Oh, yes....singing, eh? :wink3: *cough* :shy:

Aww thanks Lauren :hug: ! Feeling the love over here :heart: :nice:

Ohhh, don't say that! i didn't mean to sound cold. how are you? :lol:

Coldplay335.jpg

Jonny and chris! :P

Coldplay336.jpg

to be that steel guitar just for the moment in that picture....................... :smug:

LOL Guy looks like he's trying to woo Chris. Watch out Jonny boy! :sneaky:

i was walking at a shopping mall and i saw the words "Berry Christmas" and it reminded me of Berryman.

my friend normally spells his name as 'Guy Berry Man'.

sorry about durian, i was being random about fruits.

2592507518_f0ba2d840c.jpg

4094161854_3773abb267.jpg

hahaha I sure wouldn't mind a Berry Christmas!! :D ;)

Lauren!!! :hug:

Yeah i'm seriously considering going after the guitar or the jacket but it would depend on how much it's going for :\ but being realistic it prolly a litho :shrug:

yeah I just tried bidding on the globe and Guy's travelling guitar and was outbid in two minutes :P boo-urns. Oh well there's always other stuff. Litho's of course and I wouldn't mind getting one of those soccer jerseys!

ooh, thank you! :wacky:

guy12.jpg

ur welcome! :nice:

2v34ruo.jpg

LIZ!!! That's fantastic! Congrats!!!! :dance:

oooh good luck Jenn! I would be just as happy if someone here or any of the Coldplayers succeed in winning a bid :)

I totally just got BerryChris-man out of that.

LOL! Sweet! A Berry-Chris man to all! :P

:lol:

the auctioned price for Guy's blue bass is at 2000pounds. :\

which converted to my country's currency would be so expensive i think i can buy a motorbike with it.

but the bass is HOT.

omg I know. That would take a huge chunk out of my savings :\.

Ohhh yeahhh :mellow:

Look at that hair :charming:

hehehe ohhhh yeahhh indeed ;)

liz, congrats!! :D

Congratz Lizzie :nice:

LIZ!!! That's fantastic! Congrats!!!! :dance:

weeeeee thanks girls!!:kiss::kiss:

:freak::freak::freak:

ex2.jpg

:freak::freak:

:wideeyed:

Guy looks like he just got out of bed :D

Yes, :lol: they all look a bit sleepy, especially him.