✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

these are all stolen... but heyheyhey!:bomb: check out that piano pose :sweatdrop:

Untitled18.jpg

:sweatdrop:

GAHHH :bomb::drunk::freak:

That's my favorite.

I'll admit...when I was looking through the catalog and seeing the things they're selling...I teared up. How could they think about selling all of their first whatevers? I wouldn't sell my first guitar (if I had one).

That's exactly what happened to me! I was definitely crying a little.

And yelling NOO NOOOOO! :bigcry:

I would sell my future children to get Guy's jacket.

lulz

so who here is going to sell their house to get guy's viva jacket? :lol:

and also.. i love the boots he's wearing in those photos. :wacky: why is he so great?

I'm selling something... or just maxing out my cc hahaha but i'm thinking i'll only probably be able to afford the lithographs I'd love to get a hold of Guy's traveling guitar, even though i don't play :D

To be honest, I thought I'd be more excited about this. But I'm feeling pretty sad they're giving all of this away, so many things that mean so much to them...

What I love is the fact that they're so generous and are doing this for KIDS Company as well as the fans!

Now, on another note - Guy on those boots and that coat :sneaky: SEXY!

I'm selling something... or just maxing out my cc hahaha but i'm thinking i'll only probably be able to afford the lithographs I'd love to get a hold of Guy's traveling guitar, even though i don't play :D

Are you serious?! I hope you get some Jenn!

To be honest, I thought I'd be more excited about this. But I'm feeling pretty sad they're giving all of this away, so many things that mean so much to them...

I'm DEFINITELY more sad than excited. You're right it's nice of them to do this for the Kids Company, but I wish they picked a different way to raise money :\

Hey all! Here for a bit to catch up. Long day today and tomorrow, but so nice to wind down here before sleep :)......

Hey Berrygirls! I'm new here, although I have been lurking for awhile now :curtain: (Hey Lauren!)

I'm only recently obsessed with Coldplay, Guy especially! :wink3:

The first time I noticed Guy was while watching the Shiver vid. After that I began Googling like crazy to find out who this hottie was!

The first, and one of my faves, pic of Guy I saw is the one in my avi ♥♥♥

PS. I reeeaalllyyyy love coming here!

Hi there! I'm Amanda :nice: welcome to the thread!

KATIE :cheesy:

Welcome girl! Glad you finally decided to say hello! :P :kiss:

I don't mind it all that much. It used to be so hard to catch up every day, and I used to have to make really long multiquotes which were really annoying. So I'm fine if it moves kind of slowly.

photo425-1.jpg

Damn he's handsome in this picture. But yeah, I'd agree with Lauren. I'd rather it go slowly than have to do massive multiquotes like the one I'm doing now :laugh3: I guess it's partially my fault though for not keeping up at times but I'll be able to stop in more often once the holiday starts! :)

I agree, plus with the Chick forum now :dizzy2: no way could I of kept up with everything...

& I am really happy they are on break actually, those boys needed their rest from all this touring :nice:

& Brooke at least we get Apparatjik piccies every now and then with Guy being in another band... the other girls in the pic threads don't have that :pleased:

martis4.jpg

Ya that's true. Guy's the only one still in band mode at the moment that we can check on and without a doubt, he's working on some awesome stuff!! Hopefully he doesn't work too hard but I'm sure to him, Apparatjik is helping him wind down from the craziness of the Viva tour. Oh by the way Brooke, I probably already mentioned this but in case I didn't, I love your siggy. I too want to hear Guy sing, for Christmas ;)

it's... Berrymazing. :blush::awesome:

thguyoh.gif

heheh love it. Berrymazing!! :D

ahaha brooke!

this is may FAV gif of guy! its so damn amazing!!

GuyGifsouthbank3.gif

omg lol. This is how I would watch Guy if I saw him pass by in real life :P You know, the whole slow-motion walk with the sly looking, badass expression and "Bad to the Bone" is playing in the background.......very OHHH YEAAHHH! ;)

yah fucking hot huh?

20090919wembley570.jpg

helllooooooo Guy :sneaky:

hahhaha.Did you read this in the catalogue: "The Fender Rhodes is such a

legendary instrument that Chris claims that when the band were first getting to know each other, it was only because he owned this that Guy wanted to speak to him at all." hahaha.Oh Guy :rolleyes:

Hahahah yah it's true, I remember Chris had told that story...I think it might've been on the South Bank Show....

^ yes im reading it! :lol:

oh that Guy... what a superficial dude! :rolleyes: :P

I love this catalog.

But seriously, seeing them sell all of these guitars is kind of sad.. :cry: Guy's beautiful bass's he has had since Parachutes.

And as far as pictures go in here... :bomb: DAMN!:bomb: Guy is all leaning up on these pianos! Damn boy calm down! :whip: we are already exited enough about the auction and your seductive poses are NOT HELLPING :freak:

Oh I know, he's really working some of those photos! :P My favourite one's of him holding the autoharp ( I believe) :heart: which does make me sad too because he's all like "oh, I have to part with this..." :cry:

Untitled27.jpg

so who here is going to sell their house to get guy's viva jacket? :lol:

and also.. i love the boots he's wearing in those photos. :wacky: why is he so great?

oh man lol, well I'll definitely attempt some bids but I'm sure there's going to be someone out there with far more money to spare. :rolleyes:

I would sell my future children to get Guy's jacket.

:laugh3: that's the spirit!! :P

I bet Guy's jacket will still smell good even if unwashed. :P will you be bidding for any of the jacket?

I'll certainly try but probably won't be successful :P

I want THE pants. :rolleyes:

That's more like it :wink3::laugh3:

I think it was said a few days ago. But no harm in repeating that sentiment. :sneaky:

YAA COLDPLAY KNICKERS!!!! :D

^

hah don't worry. there will be some superficial comments from me too :embarassed:

Such as, I really want the traveling guitar of his :bomb: used by Guy in hotel rooms :wink3:

:P

Oh YES! YES! YES!

Guy melting polar ice caps :lol: So he is the reason for this global warming :rolleyes:

Well he certainly makes me feel all hot and flustered! :sneaky:

I'm going to 'borrow' from my kids trust funds :P

What I love is the fact that they're so generous and are doing this for KIDS Company as well as the fans!

Now, on another note - Guy on those boots and that coat :sneaky: SEXY!

This is a wonderful thing that they're doing

Oh Guy ..... sigh

Are you serious?! I hope you get some Jenn!

I'm DEFINITELY more sad than excited. You're right it's nice of them to do this for the Kids Company, but I wish they picked a different way to raise money :\

Yes, I think they should auction THEMSELVES off individually for a night of ............ singing :sneaky:

I bet Guy's jacket will still smell good even if unwashed. :P will you be bidding for any of the jacket?

Mmmmm, I reckon Guy would smell delicious :P

I wanted one of Guy's vests.

I want THE pants. :rolleyes:

now I'm waiting for someone to say "I want the Calvin's"

I think it was said a few days ago. But no harm in repeating that sentiment. :sneaky:

Ha ha, that's exactly what I was thinking as I was reading this. Think maybe it was me that said it Lauren?

Hey all! Here for a bit to catch up. Long day today and tomorrow, but so nice to wind down here before sleep :)......

Hi there! I'm Amanda :nice: welcome to the thread!

Hi! :)

Damn he's handsome in this picture. But yeah, I'd agree with Lauren. I'd rather it go slowly than have to do massive multiquotes like the one I'm doing now :laugh3: I guess it's partially my fault though for not keeping up at times but I'll be able to stop in more often once the holiday starts! :)

Guy's handsome all the time ;)

This is taking me ages, and I was only on here a few hours ago!