✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

wutERMELON not loved.

Must kill melon.

OH NOESSS!!1!

Hey all! Here for a bit to catch up. Long day today and tomorrow, but so nice to wind down here before sleep :)......

Amanda :D

I always love your catch-ups :hug:

Yes, I think they should auction THEMSELVES off individually for a night of ............ singing :sneaky:

Oh, yes....singing, eh? :wink3: *cough* :shy:

Yes, I think they should auction THEMSELVES off individually for a night of ............ singing :sneaky:

!

That's more like it! They need to auction off a date with Guy! :wink3: I can just picture it now, all us on a date with him. It would be like that movie with Kate Bosworth, Win A Date with Tad Hamilton :lol:

That's more like it! They need to auction off a date with Guy! :wink3: I can just picture it now, all us on a date with him. It would be like that movie with Kate Bosworth, Win A Date with Tad Hamilton :lol:

Orgies aren't really my thing, I meant one on one ......... singing :sneaky:

:lol:

Oh god, that would not go over well.

I think we'd all get a little selfish...:uhoh2:

Must whip

:whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:

wutERMELON loved.

Feeling like an apple.

*takes whipping with dignity*

You know, you might be even more loved if you were a raspberry. MMMMM OMNOMNOM. *eats cookeh*

:wideeyed:

I think it's because of the wut.

lul, wut?

:whip:

Are you serious?! I hope you get some Jenn!

I'm DEFINITELY more sad than excited. You're right it's nice of them to do this for the Kids Company, but I wish they picked a different way to raise money :\

Lauren!!! :hug:

Yeah i'm seriously considering going after the guitar or the jacket but it would depend on how much it's going for :\ but being realistic it prolly a litho :shrug:

Ya that's true. Guy's the only one still in band mode at the moment that we can check on and without a doubt, he's working on some awesome stuff!! Hopefully he doesn't work too hard but I'm sure to him, Apparatjik is helping him wind down from the craziness of the Viva tour. Oh by the way Brooke, I probably already mentioned this but in case I didn't, I love your siggy. I too want to hear Guy sing, for Christmas ;)

ooh, thank you! :wacky:

guy12.jpg

Lauren!!! :hug:

Yeah i'm seriously considering going after the guitar or the jacket but it would depend on how much it's going for :\ but being realistic it prolly a litho :shrug:

:hug::hug:

Well if you don't try then you won't know, so I hope you go for it! And even if you only end up with a litho....that's still amazing. And you will still have all the signatures! :stunned:

I wish you all the best of luck, love! :kiss:

xnsqq0.jpg

lul wut <3