🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

Thanks Angie!!!! :kiss:

Leire, i know it's forever. Thats why im getting it. It's actually more for the song that actually for Coldplay. Politik is the greatest peice of music ever written IMO :D , so I cant see how it will ever effect my life badly by having it permenantly put on me. :/

Therese, im getting excited too!!!! :D

Ophelie, hope you feel better soon!!!! Not long til Paris now!!!! :stunned: :juggle:

can i wondersomething

no

yes

im going to wonder :D

ok...for therese

WHY A TATTO of COLDPLAY????YOU KNOW IS FOREVER!!!!!!

firstly politik is one off my all times favourite songs by any band but it's not just cause it's a coldplay tatoo thing but just that phrase: give me real, don't give me fake - it's so personal to me and so much how i am as a person. do you understand what i mean? dunno how to explain..

he reminds me off the dude in franz i don't know the name off.. :lol: damn' date=' i better learn their name, i'm supposed to like 'em :/[/quote']

I dont know his name either, but I know exactly who you mean!!! :lol:

Thankyou Zorana!!! Im really curious to hear some of their stuff! :) :kiss:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PAAAAUULLLL!!

It's Paul. :lol:

franz_ferdinand_03.jpg

he reminds me off the dude in franz i don't know the name off.. :lol: damn' date=' i better learn their name, i'm supposed to like 'em :/[/quote']

I dont know his name either, but I know exactly who you mean!!! :lol:

Thankyou Zorana!!! Im really curious to hear some of their stuff! :) :kiss:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PAAAAUULLLL!!

It's Paul. :lol:

franz_ferdinand_03.jpg

can i wondersomething

no

yes

ok...for therese

firstly politik is one off my all times favourite songs by any band but it's not just cause it's a coldplay tatoo thing but just that phrase: give me real, don't give me fake - it's so personal to me and so much how i am as a person. do you understand what i mean? dunno how to explain..

can i wondersomething

no

yes

ok...for therese

Yeah, that's right Steph ! I'm so excited for you !!! Remember : if you need any advice, send me a PM, I'll be glad to help you ! ;)

Gonna sleep now, I don't think I'll show up tomorrow, my day will end at 8 pm... i think i'm gonna miss plenty of things !!!!

Think of me tomorrow ... school, here i am :cry: