April 14, 20242 yr Here's my attempt at Gold: Go Go When I met you I was missing something Something down below I was looking where there was nothing I know I knew the second I saw you coming Cuz when you know, you know That I was dumber than the other hunter(?) Coming from wrong Coming from right Coming from down And your name's in lights Coming from strong You fight when you fight We got each other Each other tonight Makeup is gold Money is tight You tell me I'm shining I'm shining inside when all that glitters is gold Sayin its alright Ohhh Cuz what we got is gold I know That what we got is gold Gold Cuz what we got is gold We got soul We don't need an oven Just each other to hold Cuz what we got is gold Gold When I met you I was missing something A fire just below Now it feels my heart is jumpin Woah Coming from wrong Coming from right Coming from down And your name's in lights Coming from strong You fight when you fight We got each other Each other tonight Makeup is gold Money is tight You tell me I'm shining I'm shining inside when all that glitters is gold Sayin its alright Ohhh Cuz what we got is gold Gold What we got is gold Gold Cuz what we got is gold What we got is light We got a fire that's burning so bright What we got is gold Gold Oh yeah (oh yeah) Yeah (yeah) yeah (yeah) Oh yeah (oh yeah) Yeah (yeah) yeah (yeah) Coming from wrong Coming from right Coming from down And your name's in lights Coming from strong You fight when you fight We got each other Each other tonight Cuz what we got is gold What we got is right All that matters is what you've got inside What we've got is gold Gold What we've got is gold Yeah, what we've got is gold Gold Yeah, what we've got is gold Gold Yeah, what we've got is gold Gold
April 14, 20242 yr The Only One (feat. Moses Martin) (2023 ver. / New variant) Abracadabra, heel click How'd you do that magic trick? Got on a plane, yo, set to stone All these are reasons, things are gone No doubt about it, no doubt at all So Cinderella's slipper fit all- The stars above are turning round I'm inside out, and upside down The universe, the moon and sun To me, you are the only one You walk on water, one of a kind You really kind of blow my mind Coca-Cola, Cherryade The stuff from which my dreams are made No doubt about it, no doubt at all For you I know, I'm gunning for all- The stars above are turning now And inside out, is upside down The universe, the moon and sun To me, you are the only one To me, you are the only one The stars above are turning round From back to front and upside down Of all the roads that I could run To me, you are the only one Tell me you're the only one Edited April 14, 20242 yr by m4racide
April 15, 20242 yr On 3/30/2024 at 3:32 PM, m4racide said: 🛸 / U.F.O. (2020) Just took a trip Into the stars Wonder where this is Jupiter or Mars Astronomy kits At the back of the class, ghost Just tell me where this flight's gonna warp to Tell me what to do Tell me when these lights beep, please, won't you? Tell me if water falls in two You got me dancing with my eyes closed Dancing upside down Dancing as my world goes Hovering up above the ground Oh, I'm a U.F.O. Just took a hit Straight to the heart Do you know I'm dead? The heliopause This is not my kind of life We are who you are Don't know what the language is So I'm just waving my hands What kind of sound? Some soul-a-coaster's shaking Spinning it around and around and around and around You got me dancing with my eyes closed Dancing in the way They took some blurry photos What it is they couldn't say? So start the surprise Telescopes go by "We've never seen one of those!" I'm a jumbling- I'm a mumbling I'm a- fumbling lines up Bless my soul The sky's a road And I'm, I'm a U.F.- U.F.- U.F.O. And I'm, I'm a U.F.- U.F.- U.F.O. Whatcha call this thing, flying up above? Where I'm from, we call it love Whatcha call this thing, flying up above? Where I'm from, we call it love Whatcha call this thing, flying up above? Where I'm from, we call it love This is my attempt: UF-UF-UFO Just took a trip Into the stars Wonder where this is Jupiter or mars Astronomy kids At the back of the class Go Just tell me where this flight’s gonna warp to Tell me what to do Tell me when these lights beep, please, won't you? Tell me if warrin' wants til two (?) You got me dancing with my eyes closed Dancing upside down Dancing as my world goes Hovering above the ground Oh, I’m a UFO Just took a hit Straight to the heart The end of it The heliopause (Backwards? Not English) (Backwards? Not English) Don’t know what the language is So I'm just swingin my hands I might be able to make it A moon kinda sound This soul solar coaster shaking Spin it around and around and around You got me dancing with my eyes closed Dancing in your way You took some blurry photos What it is they couldn’t say So start the surprise Telescope eyes We’ve never seen one of those A Jumbling up I’m mumbling up I’m fumbling lines up Bless my soul The sky’s a road For the UF UF UFO For the UF UF UFO (The sky’s a road For the UF UF UFO) Whatcha call this thing Flying up above? Where I’m from We call it love Whatcha call this thing Flying up above? Where I’m from We call it love Whatcha call this thing Flying up above? Where I’m from We call it love 1. I don't think he says "Tell me if water falls in two". I slowed it down and I think there is "war"-something. I think it's "Warren" or "Warrin' wants til two". But I don't know what that means so I'm unsure. 2. I don't think he says "This is not my kind of life, We are who we are". I don't even think it's in English (especially since he says right after "Don't know what the language is"). My theory is that it's nonsense akin to "I'm a broken record" in reverse in Higher Power.
April 15, 20242 yr 5 hours ago, PersonofthePride said: 1. I don't think he says "Tell me if water falls in two". I slowed it down and I think there is "war"-something. I think it's "Warren" or "Warrin' wants til two". But I don't know what that means so I'm unsure. 2. I don't think he says "This is not my kind of life, We are who we are". I don't even think it's in English (especially since he says right after "Don't know what the language is"). My theory is that it's nonsense akin to "I'm a broken record" in reverse in Higher Power. I think he says "if one and one's still two" at that part now... The other part, I have NO clue
April 15, 20242 yr My guess at UFO: UF, UF, UFO Just Took A Trip, Into The Stars Wonder Where This Is, Jupiter Or Mars Astronomy Kids, In The Back Of The Class, Go Please Tell Me Where This Flight's Gonna Warp To Tell Me What To Do Tell Me When These Lights Beep, Please Won't You? Tell Me If One And One's Still Two You Got Me Dancing With My Eyes Closed, Dancing Upside Down Dancing As My World Goes, Hovering Above The Ground Oh, I'm A UFO Just Took A Hit, Straight To The Heart The End Of Won't Give(?), The Alien Part That's Not My Proof Here(?), So I Am And I Are Don't Know What The Language Is So I'm Just Waving My Hands Politely And Make It(?) Moon Kinda Sound This Old Solar-Coaster's Shaking Spinning It Round And Around And Around You Got Me Dancing With My Eyes Closed, Dancing Any Way They Took Some Blurry Photos, But What It Is They Couldn't Say It's The Stuff That's Surprising, Tell Us Goodbyes We've Never Seen One Of Those A Jumbling Up, A Mumbling Up, A Fumbling Lines Up Bless My Soul, The Sky Is A Road And I'm, I'm A UF, UF, UFO But I'm, I'm A UF, UF, UFO (The Sky Is A Road, And I'm, I'm A UF, UF, UFO) What You Call This Thing, Flying Up Above? Where I'm From, We Call It Love What You Call This Thing, Flying Up Above? Where I'm From, We Call It Love What You Call This Thing, Flying Up Above? Where I'm From, We Call It Love
April 17, 20242 yr Gonna add some lyrics I did a while ago, will mark as a spoiler so I don't fill the page up Famous Old Painters: Spoiler When You Were Born, You Were Given A Name Down From Your Father, And His Was The Same Your History Marked, And Your Future Arranged Rounded I'll Tell You That Nothing'll Change The World's Gonna End, And The News Is All Bad Baby That's Lies, You Just Learn From Your Dad They Send You From School, And They Push You Around Baby Don't Let Them Just Button You I'm Not Gonna Let Them Just Button You Down Cause I'm Up On A Rooftop, Painting You Roses Screaming Your Name Out, And Hoping You'll Notice I'm Hoping You'll Notice, And Know What My Name Is And I Could Be Just Like Those Famous Old Painters Your Grandfather Told You: "You're Not Gonna Win" Your Grandpa's A Racist, Don't Listen To Him You're Not Gonna End Up In That Kinda Shape Cause One Day I Promise: We're Going To Oh One Day I Promise: We're Gonna Escape So I'm Up On The Rooftops, Painting You Roses Screaming Your Name Out, And Hoping You'll Notice I'm Hoping You'll Notice, And Know What My Name Is And We Could Be Just Like Those Famous Old Painters How Many Times Have You Written Your Name? Hoping That Lie, Will Your Destiny Change? Don't Wanna Die And Be Naked And Nameless Starting From Nowhere, And Aiming For Greatness Spanish Rain: Spoiler Ooo Oo Ooo Oo, Oo Oo Ooo Oo Wanna Make My Money Find My Fortune And My Fame Gonna Chase The Weather Wanna Make My Money Gonna Take Off On That Plane We Could Leave Together You'll Never Be Lonely Never Be Lonely Ever Again You'll Never Be Lonely You'll Never Be Lonely Again I Heard You Never Get Wet In Spanish Rain Ooo Oo, Oo Oo Ooo Oo When The World Just Seems A Little Too Cruel We Could Leave Forever, Senor and Senorita Together Break My Bread, Break My Bread, Stone By Stone Gonna Build A Rome, A Name Won't Have To Work A Job Again So Throw Your Nametag Throw Your Nametag Down The Drain Throw That Nametag You'll Never Be Lonely Again I Heard You Never Get Wet In Spanish Rain I Heard You Never Get Wet In Spanish Rain Ole, Ole Ole Ole, Ole Ole Ole, Ole Ole Ole, Ole Ole Ole, Ole Ole Ole, Ole Ole Ole, Ole Ole Ole, I Heard You Never Get Wet In Spanish Rain Ooo Oo Ooo Oo Oo Oo Ooo Oo I Heard You Never Get Wet In Spanish Rain Tomorrow: Spoiler Maybe I Can't Let Go Maybe I'm Just Chasing Your Shadow Lately It Seems As Though A Stone Came Crashing Through My Window Leaving Me A Ghost Still You Know To Me, Ah, What Matters Most Pull Me In So Close, You Go Through Me Even If It All Falls Away Still I Know We're Gonna Get There Someday Maybe Tomorrow So There We Go We Hurt Eachother In The Ways We Know Another Violin Bows A Killer Whale From The Shallows A Shadow And A Ghost Where We're Gonna Run To, God Only Knows Take Your Arrow And Then Shoot Me Even If It All Falls Away Still I Know We're Gonna Get There Someday Even If It All Falls Today Still I Know We're Gonna Get There Someday Maybe Tomorrow Maybe Tomorrow Gold: Spoiler When I Met Ya, I Was Missing Something Something Down The Road I Was Looking Where Out There Was Nothing, Woah I Knew The Second That I Saw You Coming Cause When You Know, You Know That I Was Done With All The Other Money So Clap If I'm Wrong, Clap If I'm Right Clap If I'm Down, Or My Name's In Lights Clap If I'm Strong, You Fight When I'm Fighting We Got Eachother, Eachother Tonight And All Your Makeup Is Gold, Money Is Tight They Tell Me I'm Shining, Shining Inside When All That Glitters Is Gold, Say It's Alright, Ohh Cause What We Got Is Gold, I Know That What We Got Is Gold, Yeah Cause What We Got Is Gold, We Got A Soul We Don't Need Nothing, Just Eachother To Hold Cause What We Got Is Gold, Yeah When I Met Ya, I Was Missing Something A Fire, Jester Glow Now It Feels Like My Heart Is Jumping, Woah So Clap If I'm Wrong, Clap If I'm Right Clap If I'm Down, Or My Name's In Lights Clap If I'm Strong, You Fight When I'm Fighting We Got Eachother, Eachother Tonight And All Your Makeup Is Gold, Money Is Tight They Tell Me I'm Shining, Shining Inside When All That Glitters Is Gold, Say It's Alright, Ohh Cause What We Got Is Gold, Yeah That What We Got Is Gold, Yeah Cause What We Got Is Gold, We Got This Light We Got A Fire, It's Burning So Bright, Yeah What We Got Is Gold, Yeah Oh Yeah (Oh Yeah) Yeah (Yeah) Yeah (Yeah) Oh Yeah (Oh Yeah) Yeah (Yeah) Yeah (Yeah) Clap If I'm Wrong, Clap If I'm Right Clap If I'm Down, Or My Name's In Lights Clap If I'm Strong, You Fight When I'm Fighting We Got Eachother, Eachother Tonight Cause What We Got Is Gold, We Got Is Right All That Matters, What You've Got Inside And What We Got Is Gold, (Yeah) What We Got Is Gold (Yeah) Yeah, What We Got Is Gold (Yeah) Yeah, What We Got Is Gold (Yeah) Yeah, What We Got Is Gold (Yeah) Broken (Me and my friend did this but it's very rough) Spoiler When You Feel Like Nothing Really Matters Anymore Water Coming Over, Blossom Can't Be Saved Anymore And Your World Is So Over Waterfalls Are Raining On The Door I Lost The War, I Told You My Son Not A Soldier Anymore Still, He Saw Even When You're BrokEn Even When You're Bad You Shelter All Your Storm You Suffer Or You're Strong You're The Best I Ever Had (Whistle) Lost Under The Colour Don't Know Where I'm Headed Anymore Oh The Sound Of All In Poet When I Don't Feel Very Lucky Anymore And You Shout It On The Shore When You're BrokEn Even When You're Bad When You Suffer Or You're Strong When You Silent All Your Storm You're The Best I Ever Had I'm So Glad, So (Whistle) And I Only Know Even When You're BrokEn (Won't Somebody Help Me Cause I'm Broken) Even When You're Bad (Won't Somebody Help Me Cause I'm Broken) When You Suffer Or You're Strong And You Shelter All Your Storm You're The Best I Ever Had You're The Best I Ever Had Oh We're So Glad Won't Somebody Help Me Cause I'm BrokEn Won't Somebody Help Me Cause I'm BrokEn Baby Don't You Ever Think You're BrokEn (whistle) Baby Don't You Ever Think You're BrokEn Won't Somebody Help Me Cause I'm BrokEn Everyday Story: Spoiler Woke Up This Morning, The Sky Was Grey Something Without Warning, Taken Away Woke Up This Morning, The Windows Wide The Body I Was Born In's Got A Hole Inside Four In The Morning, You Can Tide The Time The White Car Gunman, Gonna Shoot You Down They See A Darkness, But To Me You Are A Bright Consolation, A Shooting Star Remember What You Told Me, It Was All About You Got To Keep Dancing When The Lights Go Out I Still Hear You Calling, From Miles Away How Often Do I Love Ya? Oh Everyday Woke Up This Morning, The Sky Was Blue Everywhere I Go Now, I Carry You Fear Turns To Violence, It's Such A Time Thinking Of A Silence, Such A Voice Divine Remember What You Told Me, It Was All About You Got To Keep Dancing When The Lights Go Out Never Let Nothing Take Your Fire Away How Often Do I Miss Ya? Oh Everyday How Often Do I Love Ya? Everyday Oh, Okay, It's Alright It's All In An Everyday Life This Love, This Life Call It An Everyday Life This Hole, Has Love You Were Moving In Everyday Life This World, Sails Home Yeah! Can Still Hear You Calling, And Can Still Hear You Say Got To Make The Most Of, Of Everyday Got To Keep Believing, Everyday Gi nwa nke chukwu, gini ka ina ekwu N'ihi ihe nile Nke chukwu mere Gi nwa nke chukwu, gini ka ina ekwu N'ihi ihe nile Nke chukwu mere Gi nwa nke chukwu, gini ka ina ekwu N'ihi ihe nile Nke chukwu mere Gi nwa nke chukwu, gini ka ina ekwu N'ihi ihe nile Nke chukwu mere Wedding Song: Spoiler To My Love, To My Heart, To My Darling One If I Don't Wake To The Next Morning Sun Then I'll Write You These Words, Cause To You I Belong And You And Me Are A Wedding Song If I Could Kiss You Goodnight, If I Could Kiss You Goodbye But All Men Must Suffer, And All Men Must Die You're The Spark And The Treasure, For Which I'll Always Long And You And Me, We're A Wedding Song When I'm Far Far Away, And The Roses Are Gone When I'm Far Far Away, Still I Must Stay Strong Though My Body May Be Die, My Love Will Go On There In The Lines Of A Wedding Song Oh, Ooo Oh, Ooo Though My Body May Be Die, My Love Will Go On There In The Lines Of A Wedding Song Oh My Love, Oh My Heart, Oh My Darling One Now I Must March To The Beat Of Time's Drum But I Love You Tonight, And Forever And All And You And Me, Are A Wedding Song For You And Me, We're A Wedding Song For You And Me, We're A Wedding Song Biutyful: Spoiler All I Know Is: I Love You So I Hope That You Get Everything You Want In This Biutyful Life Change For Your Pocket, Someone For The Night I Hope They Name You A Rocket And Take You For A Ride For Free And If They Tell You You're Nothing, Maybe You'd Explain: To Me Your The Summer, The Sun After The Rain You Were There When I Needed Something For The Pain, You See When You Love Me, Love Me, Love Me When You Love Me, Love Me, Love Me When You Love Me, Love Me, Love Me When You Love Me, Love Me, Love Me I'm Nowhere Else On Top Of The World Man, On Top Of The World On Top Of The World I Am, On Top Of The World And It's So Biutyful And You're So Biutyful I Hope That You Get Everything You Want In This Biutyful Life Change For Your Pocket, Someone For The Night I Hope You Feel Like A River, Finally Arrived At Sea Cause When You Love Me, Love Me, Love Me When You Love Me, Love Me, Love Me When You Love Me, Love Me, Love Me When You Love Me, Love Me, Love Me I Know I'll Be On Top Of The World Man, On Top Of The World On Top Of The World I Am, On Top Of The World And It's So Biutyful And You're So Biutyful And It's So Biutyful And You're So Biutyful Ahhh, Ahhh Oh, Oh Ahhh, Ahhh Oh, Oh When You Love Me, Love Me, Love Me When You Love Me, Love Me, Love Me When You Love Me, Love Me, Love Me When You Love Me, Love Me, Love Me Oh Yeah I'll Be On Top Of The World Man, On Top Of The World On Top Of The World I Am, On Top Of The World And It's So Biutyful And You're So Biutyful And It's So Biutyful (Oh, Oh) And It's So Biutyful (Oh, Oh) (Biutyful) Until The Water Flows Over: Spoiler The Curse On Those Who Make The Rules Is Lifted Off, Now Jails Are Schools And No One Now Was Born To Lose And In The End The Rules Are One: Do To Another As You’d Be Done I Think I See A Ray Of Sun Mmm And Oh, The Water, The Water Flows Over Oh, The Water, The Water Flows Over Me Curse On Those Who Make The Rules The Shameful Laze Of Guarded Fools Who Don’t Know What It Is To Lose And Though I Try My Best To Run How Still I Wait Here Dawn Will Come Know I Don’t Know What It Is To Love Oh, In You I See And Oh, The Water ,The Water Flows Over Oh, The Water, The Water Flows Over Me Oh, The Water, The Water Flows Over Oh, The Water, The Water Flows Over Me Earthling: Spoiler Earthling, Tell Me Something About Where You Come From Earthling, Tell Me Something True Are You As So Different As You Are So Distant We Get Lonely, Do You Do That To? Do You Cry? Does It Ever Get Easy? Do You Die? Are You Going Through What We're Going Through? Do You Fly? Does The Weather Get Even? Don't You Think That It's Time, Oh It's Time We Tried Something New? Anyway We're Here For You Earthling, Tell Me Something About Where You Come From Earthling, Tell Me Something You Do We Don't Know, Can't Suppose So From This Blurry Photo But We Hope So, Oh We're The Same As You Do You Cry? Does It Ever Get Easy? Do You Die? Are You Going Through What We're Going Through? Do You Fly? Does The Weather Get Even? Don't You Think That It's Time, Oh It's Time We Tried Something New? Anyway We're Here For You, Anyway We're Here For You, Oh Do You Fly? Does The Weather Get Even? Don't You Think That It's Time, Oh It's Time We Tried Something New? Anyway We're Here For You Earthling, If You Ever Wanna Get Together Earthling, Oh We'd Like That Too Earthling, Come Whenever, It's Perfect Weather Cause It's A Lonely Universe Without You Royalty: Spoiler (Amen) Sometimes I Feel Like All I Do (Hey, Hey) Is Spend My Time Just Losing You (Hey, Hey) Sometimes I'm Waterfalling To (Hey, Hey) Start Raining When The Skies Are Blue (Hey, Hey) So Here I Am, Down On My Knees Saying 'Oh Baby Oh Baby Oh Please' I Know I Can't Stand On The Sea But Everyday You Should Know That To Me: You're Royalty Sometimes I Feel Like All I Do (Hey, Hey) Is Spend My Time Just Losing You (Hey, Hey) Sometimes I'm Waterfalling Sea (Hey, Hey) But Everyday You Should Know That To Me: You're Royalty, Oh, La La La La La La La You're Royalty (Tee, Tee) And If You Come Back Again, You Say Amen So Here I Am, Down On My Knees Saying 'Oh Baby Oh Baby Oh Please' I Know I Can't Stand On The Sea But Everyday You Should Know That To Me: (Everyday) You're Royalty Oh Your Highness, Your Majesty, You're Royalty (Tee, Tee) And If You Come Back Again, You Say Amen A Life In A Day: Spoiler Something Strange Is Happening To Me Something Running Through My Body Everything That Was Before Me Every Line Of Every Story All The Words And Works To Follow Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow You're The Flame, The Blossom Cherry I Think You're Extraordinary And Ten Trillion Miles Away Oh, All I Can Say Is With You I Go All The Way A Life In A Day All I Can Say You Make Me Feel All The Ways I Live A Life In A Day Something Strange I'm Turning Into Universe Is Proven In You Every Grain Of Sand A Treasure Yesterday, Today, Forever All In This Sea, Fashion Shade Oh, All I Can Say Is With You I Go All The Way A Life In A Day All I Can Say You Make Me Feel All The Ways I Live A Life In A Day, Ooo I Live A Life In A Day And All I Can Say You Make Me Feel This Way I Live A Life In A Day I Live A Life In A Day Robots: Spoiler Hier Leben Wir In Einer Roboter-Regel Hier Leben Wir In Einer Roboter-Regel Hier Leben Wir In Einer Roboter-Regel He Who Plays God Might Become The Devil First They Tore Up My Before My Colour Photograph No High Road And They Traveled To My Brain And Tore My Name In Half I Do Not Have A Birthday Now, A Self Controlling Right To Break They Fired Me, Rewired Me And Told Me What I Think, I Think I Think We're Living In A Roboter-Regel I Think We're Living In A Roboter-Regel I Think We're Living In A Roboter-Regel I Think They're Tryna Make Me Heavy Metal I Can't Be A Robot Any, I Can't Be A Robot Anymore Got To Find Out What This, Find Out What This Heart Is For I Can't Be A Robot Any, I Can't Be A Robot Anymore Got To Find Out What This, Find Out What This Heart Is For I Can't Be A Robot Any, I Can't Be A Robot Anymore Got To Find Out What This, Find Out What This Heart Is For Now The Pain Becomes My Whistle, Now The Hurt Becomes My Friend Gonna Make Myself A Missile, Gonna Feel Myself Again Now The Pain Becomes My Whistle, Now The Hurt Becomes My Friend Gonna Make Myself A Missile, Gonna Feel Myself Again So Now I Feel Myself Again Now I Feel Myself Again Now I Feel Myself Again Now I Feel Myself Again Now I Feel Myself Again Now I Feel Myself Again And Now I Feel Myself Again Now I Feel Myself Again Blessed: Spoiler So Blessed, So Blessed, So Blessed And, So Blessed, So Blessed, So Blessed, Yes For Every Day That I'm Given I'm Grateful Every Day That I'm Struggling Through For Every Day That I'm Given I'm Faith Filled For That I'm Made If It's Raining Or Blue You're Like All Of The Stars In The Ocean And You're There When My Head Is A Mess To Say 'Look Outside It's A Beautiful Day To Say Yes' So Blessed, So Blessed, So Blessed, Yes So Blessed, So Blessed, So Blessed, Yes So Blessed, So Blessed, So Blessed, Yes And Ten More Times I Should Have Said It That I Think You're The Best For Every Day That I'm Given I'm Grateful Every Night With A Moon To Lasso For Every Day I'm Given An Angel And Every Day Kid Is Looking At You You're Like All Of The Magic Emotion When I'm My Own Wicked Witch Of The West You Say 'Look Outside It's A Beautiful Day To Flores' So Blessed, So Blessed, So Blessed, Yes So Blessed, So Blessed, So Blessed, Yes So Blessed, So Blessed, So Blessed, Yes And Ten More Times I Should Have Said It That I Think You're The Best High As A Mountain, Deep As The Sea You Came Along And You Saved Me High As A Mountain, Deep As The Sea You Came Along And You Saved Me, Saved Me, Saved Me So Blessed, So Blessed, So Blessed, Ah, Yes So Blessed, So Blessed, So Blessed, Yes And Ten More Times I Should Have Said It That I Think You're The Best The Only One: Spoiler Ooo, Ooo Ooo, Ooo Abra Cadabra, Heel Click Now How'd You Do That Magic Trick? Got On A Plane, Yo, Set To Stone All These Are Reasons, Things Are Gone No Doubt About It, No Doubt At All Some Cinderellas, Stuck Her Soul The Stars Above Are Turning Round I'm Inside Out, And Upside Down The Universe, The Moon And Sun To Me, You Are The Only One Ooo, Ooo You Walk On Water, One Of A Kind You Wreck Enough, Blow My Mind Coca Cola, Cherryade The Stuff Of Which My Dreams Are Made No Doubt About It, No Doubt At All For You I Know, I'm Gonna Fall The Stars Above Are Turning Round And Inside Out, Is Upside Down The Universe, The Human Sun To Me, You Are The Only One To Me, You Are The Only One Ooo, Ooo Ooo, Ooo Ooo, Ooo Ooo, The Only One The Stars Above Are Turning Round A Bird To Float, An Upside Down A World Apart, I Think We're Done To Me, You Are The Only One The Stars Above Are Turning Round A Bird To Float, An Upside Down A World Apart, I Think We're Done To Me, You Are The Only One To Me, You Are The Only One
April 19, 20242 yr A Wave (In alien voices) “Hi Hello Hello Hello Hi Hello Hi Hello Hi Hello Hello Hello Hi Hello Hi Hello” A wave A wave A wave Speaking a language without a name A wave One day we’ll see each other again A wave Speaking a language without a name A wave One day we’ll see each other again A wave
April 21, 20242 yr Author Once again, thank you a lot for your contributions. Added to first post. I never expected to reach this amount of lyrics. So happy! Edited April 21, 20242 yr by Jonan
April 23, 20242 yr I can't believe this... Lukas finally was leak Lukas: They call him Lukas Climbing the stairs to talk to you Coming to tell his stories Every single one of which is true Hello Lukas I'm pleased to meet you Now how you do... So they go driving Up to the river like lovers do You smell like the summer Maybe the summer just smells of you One day I'm gonna be a famous writer Some look like love in the afternoon It was all Lukas could say Maybe one day we could run away Run away Ohh... ohhh Now here comes Lukas He'd done everything you wanted to It was twenty years later... Come back to do what he promised to He'd come back to make her happy These things don't always wait for you And poor Lukas was late He got back she've been married a day, Yesterday... Ohh... ohhh And Lukas would say, "For a million lonely people another lonely day For a million hearts that open a million break And the world's just a fallen angel in my wake" High up in heaven you can hear them say, "Looking for Lukas" But Lukas is always running away Ohhh.. Ohhh...
April 23, 20242 yr 23 minutes ago, WskCarlosG said: I can't believe this... Lukas finally was leak Lukas: They call him Lukas Climbing the stairs to talk to you Coming to tell his stories Every single one of which is true Hello Lukas I'm pleased to meet you Now how you do... So they go driving Up to the river like lovers do You smell like the summer Maybe the summer just smells of you One day I'm gonna be a famous writer Some look like love in the afternoon It was all Lukas could say Maybe one day we could run away Run away Ohh... ohhh Now here comes Lukas He'd done everything you wanted to It was twenty years later... Come back to do what he promised to He'd come back to make her happy These things don't always wait for you And poor Lukas was late He got back she've been married a day, Yesterday... Ohh... ohhh And Lukas would say, "For a million lonely people another lonely day For a million hearts that open a million break And the world's just a fallen angel in my wake" High up in heaven you can hear them say, "Looking for Lukas" But Lukas is always running away Ohhh.. Ohhh...
April 23, 20242 yr As much as I'd like it to exist, I'm not convinced a version of Lukas with vocals is actually out there. It may not have even been recorded, but I doubt that.
April 24, 20242 yr 2 hours ago, popopopokerface said: It's amazing to me because I was totally convinced it's real. It sounds that good.
April 24, 20242 yr On 4/17/2024 at 7:36 AM, MyloRedux said: Gonna add some lyrics I did a while ago, will mark as a spoiler so I don't fill the page up Famous Old Painters: Reveal hidden contents When You Were Born, You Were Given A Name Down From Your Father, And His Was The Same Your History Marked, And Your Future Arranged Rounded I'll Tell You That Nothing'll Change The World's Gonna End, And The News Is All Bad Baby That's Lies, You Just Learn From Your Dad They Send You From School, And They Push You Around Baby Don't Let Them Just Button You I'm Not Gonna Let Them Just Button You Down Cause I'm Up On A Rooftop, Painting You Roses Screaming Your Name Out, And Hoping You'll Notice I'm Hoping You'll Notice, And Know What My Name Is And I Could Be Just Like Those Famous Old Painters Your Grandfather Told You: "You're Not Gonna Win" Your Grandpa's A Racist, Don't Listen To Him You're Not Gonna End Up In That Kinda Shape Cause One Day I Promise: We're Going To Oh One Day I Promise: We're Gonna Escape So I'm Up On The Rooftops, Painting You Roses Screaming Your Name Out, And Hoping You'll Notice I'm Hoping You'll Notice, And Know What My Name Is And We Could Be Just Like Those Famous Old Painters How Many Times Have You Written Your Name? Hoping That Lie, Will Your Destiny Change? Don't Wanna Die And Be Naked And Nameless Starting From Nowhere, And Aiming For Greatness Spanish Rain: Hide contents Ooo Oo Ooo Oo, Oo Oo Ooo Oo Wanna Make My Money Find My Fortune And My Fame Gonna Chase The Weather Wanna Make My Money Gonna Take Off On That Plane We Could Leave Together You'll Never Be Lonely Never Be Lonely Ever Again You'll Never Be Lonely You'll Never Be Lonely Again I Heard You Never Get Wet In Spanish Rain Ooo Oo, Oo Oo Ooo Oo When The World Just Seems A Little Too Cruel We Could Leave Forever, Senor and Senorita Together Break My Bread, Break My Bread, Stone By Stone Gonna Build A Rome, A Name Won't Have To Work A Job Again So Throw Your Nametag Throw Your Nametag Down The Drain Throw That Nametag You'll Never Be Lonely Again I Heard You Never Get Wet In Spanish Rain I Heard You Never Get Wet In Spanish Rain Ole, Ole Ole Ole, Ole Ole Ole, Ole Ole Ole, Ole Ole Ole, Ole Ole Ole, Ole Ole Ole, Ole Ole Ole, I Heard You Never Get Wet In Spanish Rain Ooo Oo Ooo Oo Oo Oo Ooo Oo I Heard You Never Get Wet In Spanish Rain Tomorrow: Reveal hidden contents Maybe I Can't Let Go Maybe I'm Just Chasing Your Shadow Lately It Seems As Though A Stone Came Crashing Through My Window Leaving Me A Ghost Still You Know To Me, Ah, What Matters Most Pull Me In So Close, You Go Through Me Even If It All Falls Away Still I Know We're Gonna Get There Someday Maybe Tomorrow So There We Go We Hurt Eachother In The Ways We Know Another Violin Bows A Killer Whale From The Shallows A Shadow And A Ghost Where We're Gonna Run To, God Only Knows Take Your Arrow And Then Shoot Me Even If It All Falls Away Still I Know We're Gonna Get There Someday Even If It All Falls Today Still I Know We're Gonna Get There Someday Maybe Tomorrow Maybe Tomorrow Gold: Reveal hidden contents When I Met Ya, I Was Missing Something Something Down The Road I Was Looking Where Out There Was Nothing, Woah I Knew The Second That I Saw You Coming Cause When You Know, You Know That I Was Done With All The Other Money So Clap If I'm Wrong, Clap If I'm Right Clap If I'm Down, Or My Name's In Lights Clap If I'm Strong, You Fight When I'm Fighting We Got Eachother, Eachother Tonight And All Your Makeup Is Gold, Money Is Tight They Tell Me I'm Shining, Shining Inside When All That Glitters Is Gold, Say It's Alright, Ohh Cause What We Got Is Gold, I Know That What We Got Is Gold, Yeah Cause What We Got Is Gold, We Got A Soul We Don't Need Nothing, Just Eachother To Hold Cause What We Got Is Gold, Yeah When I Met Ya, I Was Missing Something A Fire, Jester Glow Now It Feels Like My Heart Is Jumping, Woah So Clap If I'm Wrong, Clap If I'm Right Clap If I'm Down, Or My Name's In Lights Clap If I'm Strong, You Fight When I'm Fighting We Got Eachother, Eachother Tonight And All Your Makeup Is Gold, Money Is Tight They Tell Me I'm Shining, Shining Inside When All That Glitters Is Gold, Say It's Alright, Ohh Cause What We Got Is Gold, Yeah That What We Got Is Gold, Yeah Cause What We Got Is Gold, We Got This Light We Got A Fire, It's Burning So Bright, Yeah What We Got Is Gold, Yeah Oh Yeah (Oh Yeah) Yeah (Yeah) Yeah (Yeah) Oh Yeah (Oh Yeah) Yeah (Yeah) Yeah (Yeah) Clap If I'm Wrong, Clap If I'm Right Clap If I'm Down, Or My Name's In Lights Clap If I'm Strong, You Fight When I'm Fighting We Got Eachother, Eachother Tonight Cause What We Got Is Gold, We Got Is Right All That Matters, What You've Got Inside And What We Got Is Gold, (Yeah) What We Got Is Gold (Yeah) Yeah, What We Got Is Gold (Yeah) Yeah, What We Got Is Gold (Yeah) Yeah, What We Got Is Gold (Yeah) Broken (Me and my friend did this but it's very rough) Reveal hidden contents When You Feel Like Nothing Really Matters Anymore Water Coming Over, Blossom Can't Be Saved Anymore And Your World Is So Over Waterfalls Are Raining On The Door I Lost The War, I Told You My Son Not A Soldier Anymore Still, He Saw Even When You're BrokEn Even When You're Bad You Shelter All Your Storm You Suffer Or You're Strong You're The Best I Ever Had (Whistle) Lost Under The Colour Don't Know Where I'm Headed Anymore Oh The Sound Of All In Poet When I Don't Feel Very Lucky Anymore And You Shout It On The Shore When You're BrokEn Even When You're Bad When You Suffer Or You're Strong When You Silent All Your Storm You're The Best I Ever Had I'm So Glad, So (Whistle) And I Only Know Even When You're BrokEn (Won't Somebody Help Me Cause I'm Broken) Even When You're Bad (Won't Somebody Help Me Cause I'm Broken) When You Suffer Or You're Strong And You Shelter All Your Storm You're The Best I Ever Had You're The Best I Ever Had Oh We're So Glad Won't Somebody Help Me Cause I'm BrokEn Won't Somebody Help Me Cause I'm BrokEn Baby Don't You Ever Think You're BrokEn (whistle) Baby Don't You Ever Think You're BrokEn Won't Somebody Help Me Cause I'm BrokEn Everyday Story: Reveal hidden contents Woke Up This Morning, The Sky Was Grey Something Without Warning, Taken Away Woke Up This Morning, The Windows Wide The Body I Was Born In's Got A Hole Inside Four In The Morning, You Can Tide The Time The White Car Gunman, Gonna Shoot You Down They See A Darkness, But To Me You Are A Bright Consolation, A Shooting Star Remember What You Told Me, It Was All About You Got To Keep Dancing When The Lights Go Out I Still Hear You Calling, From Miles Away How Often Do I Love Ya? Oh Everyday Woke Up This Morning, The Sky Was Blue Everywhere I Go Now, I Carry You Fear Turns To Violence, It's Such A Time Thinking Of A Silence, Such A Voice Divine Remember What You Told Me, It Was All About You Got To Keep Dancing When The Lights Go Out Never Let Nothing Take Your Fire Away How Often Do I Miss Ya? Oh Everyday How Often Do I Love Ya? Everyday Oh, Okay, It's Alright It's All In An Everyday Life This Love, This Life Call It An Everyday Life This Hole, Has Love You Were Moving In Everyday Life This World, Sails Home Yeah! Can Still Hear You Calling, And Can Still Hear You Say Got To Make The Most Of, Of Everyday Got To Keep Believing, Everyday Gi nwa nke chukwu, gini ka ina ekwu N'ihi ihe nile Nke chukwu mere Gi nwa nke chukwu, gini ka ina ekwu N'ihi ihe nile Nke chukwu mere Gi nwa nke chukwu, gini ka ina ekwu N'ihi ihe nile Nke chukwu mere Gi nwa nke chukwu, gini ka ina ekwu N'ihi ihe nile Nke chukwu mere Wedding Song: Reveal hidden contents To My Love, To My Heart, To My Darling One If I Don't Wake To The Next Morning Sun Then I'll Write You These Words, Cause To You I Belong And You And Me Are A Wedding Song If I Could Kiss You Goodnight, If I Could Kiss You Goodbye But All Men Must Suffer, And All Men Must Die You're The Spark And The Treasure, For Which I'll Always Long And You And Me, We're A Wedding Song When I'm Far Far Away, And The Roses Are Gone When I'm Far Far Away, Still I Must Stay Strong Though My Body May Be Die, My Love Will Go On There In The Lines Of A Wedding Song Oh, Ooo Oh, Ooo Though My Body May Be Die, My Love Will Go On There In The Lines Of A Wedding Song Oh My Love, Oh My Heart, Oh My Darling One Now I Must March To The Beat Of Time's Drum But I Love You Tonight, And Forever And All And You And Me, Are A Wedding Song For You And Me, We're A Wedding Song For You And Me, We're A Wedding Song Biutyful: Reveal hidden contents All I Know Is: I Love You So I Hope That You Get Everything You Want In This Biutyful Life Change For Your Pocket, Someone For The Night I Hope They Name You A Rocket And Take You For A Ride For Free And If They Tell You You're Nothing, Maybe You'd Explain: To Me Your The Summer, The Sun After The Rain You Were There When I Needed Something For The Pain, You See When You Love Me, Love Me, Love Me When You Love Me, Love Me, Love Me When You Love Me, Love Me, Love Me When You Love Me, Love Me, Love Me I'm Nowhere Else On Top Of The World Man, On Top Of The World On Top Of The World I Am, On Top Of The World And It's So Biutyful And You're So Biutyful I Hope That You Get Everything You Want In This Biutyful Life Change For Your Pocket, Someone For The Night I Hope You Feel Like A River, Finally Arrived At Sea Cause When You Love Me, Love Me, Love Me When You Love Me, Love Me, Love Me When You Love Me, Love Me, Love Me When You Love Me, Love Me, Love Me I Know I'll Be On Top Of The World Man, On Top Of The World On Top Of The World I Am, On Top Of The World And It's So Biutyful And You're So Biutyful And It's So Biutyful And You're So Biutyful Ahhh, Ahhh Oh, Oh Ahhh, Ahhh Oh, Oh When You Love Me, Love Me, Love Me When You Love Me, Love Me, Love Me When You Love Me, Love Me, Love Me When You Love Me, Love Me, Love Me Oh Yeah I'll Be On Top Of The World Man, On Top Of The World On Top Of The World I Am, On Top Of The World And It's So Biutyful And You're So Biutyful And It's So Biutyful (Oh, Oh) And It's So Biutyful (Oh, Oh) (Biutyful) Until The Water Flows Over: Reveal hidden contents The Curse On Those Who Make The Rules Is Lifted Off, Now Jails Are Schools And No One Now Was Born To Lose And In The End The Rules Are One: Do To Another As You’d Be Done I Think I See A Ray Of Sun Mmm And Oh, The Water, The Water Flows Over Oh, The Water, The Water Flows Over Me Curse On Those Who Make The Rules The Shameful Laze Of Guarded Fools Who Don’t Know What It Is To Lose And Though I Try My Best To Run How Still I Wait Here Dawn Will Come Know I Don’t Know What It Is To Love Oh, In You I See And Oh, The Water ,The Water Flows Over Oh, The Water, The Water Flows Over Me Oh, The Water, The Water Flows Over Oh, The Water, The Water Flows Over Me Earthling: Reveal hidden contents Earthling, Tell Me Something About Where You Come From Earthling, Tell Me Something True Are You As So Different As You Are So Distant We Get Lonely, Do You Do That To? Do You Cry? Does It Ever Get Easy? Do You Die? Are You Going Through What We're Going Through? Do You Fly? Does The Weather Get Even? Don't You Think That It's Time, Oh It's Time We Tried Something New? Anyway We're Here For You Earthling, Tell Me Something About Where You Come From Earthling, Tell Me Something You Do We Don't Know, Can't Suppose So From This Blurry Photo But We Hope So, Oh We're The Same As You Do You Cry? Does It Ever Get Easy? Do You Die? Are You Going Through What We're Going Through? Do You Fly? Does The Weather Get Even? Don't You Think That It's Time, Oh It's Time We Tried Something New? Anyway We're Here For You, Anyway We're Here For You, Oh Do You Fly? Does The Weather Get Even? Don't You Think That It's Time, Oh It's Time We Tried Something New? Anyway We're Here For You Earthling, If You Ever Wanna Get Together Earthling, Oh We'd Like That Too Earthling, Come Whenever, It's Perfect Weather Cause It's A Lonely Universe Without You Royalty: Reveal hidden contents (Amen) Sometimes I Feel Like All I Do (Hey, Hey) Is Spend My Time Just Losing You (Hey, Hey) Sometimes I'm Waterfalling To (Hey, Hey) Start Raining When The Skies Are Blue (Hey, Hey) So Here I Am, Down On My Knees Saying 'Oh Baby Oh Baby Oh Please' I Know I Can't Stand On The Sea But Everyday You Should Know That To Me: You're Royalty Sometimes I Feel Like All I Do (Hey, Hey) Is Spend My Time Just Losing You (Hey, Hey) Sometimes I'm Waterfalling Sea (Hey, Hey) But Everyday You Should Know That To Me: You're Royalty, Oh, La La La La La La La You're Royalty (Tee, Tee) And If You Come Back Again, You Say Amen So Here I Am, Down On My Knees Saying 'Oh Baby Oh Baby Oh Please' I Know I Can't Stand On The Sea But Everyday You Should Know That To Me: (Everyday) You're Royalty Oh Your Highness, Your Majesty, You're Royalty (Tee, Tee) And If You Come Back Again, You Say Amen A Life In A Day: Reveal hidden contents Something Strange Is Happening To Me Something Running Through My Body Everything That Was Before Me Every Line Of Every Story All The Words And Works To Follow Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow You're The Flame, The Blossom Cherry I Think You're Extraordinary And Ten Trillion Miles Away Oh, All I Can Say Is With You I Go All The Way A Life In A Day All I Can Say You Make Me Feel All The Ways I Live A Life In A Day Something Strange I'm Turning Into Universe Is Proven In You Every Grain Of Sand A Treasure Yesterday, Today, Forever All In This Sea, Fashion Shade Oh, All I Can Say Is With You I Go All The Way A Life In A Day All I Can Say You Make Me Feel All The Ways I Live A Life In A Day, Ooo I Live A Life In A Day And All I Can Say You Make Me Feel This Way I Live A Life In A Day I Live A Life In A Day Robots: Reveal hidden contents Hier Leben Wir In Einer Roboter-Regel Hier Leben Wir In Einer Roboter-Regel Hier Leben Wir In Einer Roboter-Regel He Who Plays God Might Become The Devil First They Tore Up My Before My Colour Photograph No High Road And They Traveled To My Brain And Tore My Name In Half I Do Not Have A Birthday Now, A Self Controlling Right To Break They Fired Me, Rewired Me And Told Me What I Think, I Think I Think We're Living In A Roboter-Regel I Think We're Living In A Roboter-Regel I Think We're Living In A Roboter-Regel I Think They're Tryna Make Me Heavy Metal I Can't Be A Robot Any, I Can't Be A Robot Anymore Got To Find Out What This, Find Out What This Heart Is For I Can't Be A Robot Any, I Can't Be A Robot Anymore Got To Find Out What This, Find Out What This Heart Is For I Can't Be A Robot Any, I Can't Be A Robot Anymore Got To Find Out What This, Find Out What This Heart Is For Now The Pain Becomes My Whistle, Now The Hurt Becomes My Friend Gonna Make Myself A Missile, Gonna Feel Myself Again Now The Pain Becomes My Whistle, Now The Hurt Becomes My Friend Gonna Make Myself A Missile, Gonna Feel Myself Again So Now I Feel Myself Again Now I Feel Myself Again Now I Feel Myself Again Now I Feel Myself Again Now I Feel Myself Again Now I Feel Myself Again And Now I Feel Myself Again Now I Feel Myself Again Blessed: Reveal hidden contents So Blessed, So Blessed, So Blessed And, So Blessed, So Blessed, So Blessed, Yes For Every Day That I'm Given I'm Grateful Every Day That I'm Struggling Through For Every Day That I'm Given I'm Faith Filled For That I'm Made If It's Raining Or Blue You're Like All Of The Stars In The Ocean And You're There When My Head Is A Mess To Say 'Look Outside It's A Beautiful Day To Say Yes' So Blessed, So Blessed, So Blessed, Yes So Blessed, So Blessed, So Blessed, Yes So Blessed, So Blessed, So Blessed, Yes And Ten More Times I Should Have Said It That I Think You're The Best For Every Day That I'm Given I'm Grateful Every Night With A Moon To Lasso For Every Day I'm Given An Angel And Every Day Kid Is Looking At You You're Like All Of The Magic Emotion When I'm My Own Wicked Witch Of The West You Say 'Look Outside It's A Beautiful Day To Flores' So Blessed, So Blessed, So Blessed, Yes So Blessed, So Blessed, So Blessed, Yes So Blessed, So Blessed, So Blessed, Yes And Ten More Times I Should Have Said It That I Think You're The Best High As A Mountain, Deep As The Sea You Came Along And You Saved Me High As A Mountain, Deep As The Sea You Came Along And You Saved Me, Saved Me, Saved Me So Blessed, So Blessed, So Blessed, Ah, Yes So Blessed, So Blessed, So Blessed, Yes And Ten More Times I Should Have Said It That I Think You're The Best The Only One: Reveal hidden contents Ooo, Ooo Ooo, Ooo Abra Cadabra, Heel Click Now How'd You Do That Magic Trick? Got On A Plane, Yo, Set To Stone All These Are Reasons, Things Are Gone No Doubt About It, No Doubt At All Some Cinderellas, Stuck Her Soul The Stars Above Are Turning Round I'm Inside Out, And Upside Down The Universe, The Moon And Sun To Me, You Are The Only One Ooo, Ooo You Walk On Water, One Of A Kind You Wreck Enough, Blow My Mind Coca Cola, Cherryade The Stuff Of Which My Dreams Are Made No Doubt About It, No Doubt At All For You I Know, I'm Gonna Fall The Stars Above Are Turning Round And Inside Out, Is Upside Down The Universe, The Human Sun To Me, You Are The Only One To Me, You Are The Only One Ooo, Ooo Ooo, Ooo Ooo, Ooo Ooo, The Only One The Stars Above Are Turning Round A Bird To Float, An Upside Down A World Apart, I Think We're Done To Me, You Are The Only One The Stars Above Are Turning Round A Bird To Float, An Upside Down A World Apart, I Think We're Done To Me, You Are The Only One To Me, You Are The Only One Yeah i didn’t get to hear Tomorrow, Gold, nor Everyday Story demos
April 24, 20242 yr On 4/17/2024 at 2:36 PM, MyloRedux said: Gonna add some lyrics I did a while ago, will mark as a spoiler so I don't fill the page up Famous Old Painters: Reveal hidden contents When You Were Born, You Were Given A Name Down From Your Father, And His Was The Same Your History Marked, And Your Future Arranged Rounded I'll Tell You That Nothing'll Change The World's Gonna End, And The News Is All Bad Baby That's Lies, You Just Learn From Your Dad They Send You From School, And They Push You Around Baby Don't Let Them Just Button You I'm Not Gonna Let Them Just Button You Down Cause I'm Up On A Rooftop, Painting You Roses Screaming Your Name Out, And Hoping You'll Notice I'm Hoping You'll Notice, And Know What My Name Is And I Could Be Just Like Those Famous Old Painters Your Grandfather Told You: "You're Not Gonna Win" Your Grandpa's A Racist, Don't Listen To Him You're Not Gonna End Up In That Kinda Shape Cause One Day I Promise: We're Going To Oh One Day I Promise: We're Gonna Escape So I'm Up On The Rooftops, Painting You Roses Screaming Your Name Out, And Hoping You'll Notice I'm Hoping You'll Notice, And Know What My Name Is And We Could Be Just Like Those Famous Old Painters How Many Times Have You Written Your Name? Hoping That Lie, Will Your Destiny Change? Don't Wanna Die And Be Naked And Nameless Starting From Nowhere, And Aiming For Greatness Spanish Rain: Reveal hidden contents Ooo Oo Ooo Oo, Oo Oo Ooo Oo Wanna Make My Money Find My Fortune And My Fame Gonna Chase The Weather Wanna Make My Money Gonna Take Off On That Plane We Could Leave Together You'll Never Be Lonely Never Be Lonely Ever Again You'll Never Be Lonely You'll Never Be Lonely Again I Heard You Never Get Wet In Spanish Rain Ooo Oo, Oo Oo Ooo Oo When The World Just Seems A Little Too Cruel We Could Leave Forever, Senor and Senorita Together Break My Bread, Break My Bread, Stone By Stone Gonna Build A Rome, A Name Won't Have To Work A Job Again So Throw Your Nametag Throw Your Nametag Down The Drain Throw That Nametag You'll Never Be Lonely Again I Heard You Never Get Wet In Spanish Rain I Heard You Never Get Wet In Spanish Rain Ole, Ole Ole Ole, Ole Ole Ole, Ole Ole Ole, Ole Ole Ole, Ole Ole Ole, Ole Ole Ole, Ole Ole Ole, I Heard You Never Get Wet In Spanish Rain Ooo Oo Ooo Oo Oo Oo Ooo Oo I Heard You Never Get Wet In Spanish Rain Tomorrow: Reveal hidden contents Maybe I Can't Let Go Maybe I'm Just Chasing Your Shadow Lately It Seems As Though A Stone Came Crashing Through My Window Leaving Me A Ghost Still You Know To Me, Ah, What Matters Most Pull Me In So Close, You Go Through Me Even If It All Falls Away Still I Know We're Gonna Get There Someday Maybe Tomorrow So There We Go We Hurt Eachother In The Ways We Know Another Violin Bows A Killer Whale From The Shallows A Shadow And A Ghost Where We're Gonna Run To, God Only Knows Take Your Arrow And Then Shoot Me Even If It All Falls Away Still I Know We're Gonna Get There Someday Even If It All Falls Today Still I Know We're Gonna Get There Someday Maybe Tomorrow Maybe Tomorrow Gold: Reveal hidden contents When I Met Ya, I Was Missing Something Something Down The Road I Was Looking Where Out There Was Nothing, Woah I Knew The Second That I Saw You Coming Cause When You Know, You Know That I Was Done With All The Other Money So Clap If I'm Wrong, Clap If I'm Right Clap If I'm Down, Or My Name's In Lights Clap If I'm Strong, You Fight When I'm Fighting We Got Eachother, Eachother Tonight And All Your Makeup Is Gold, Money Is Tight They Tell Me I'm Shining, Shining Inside When All That Glitters Is Gold, Say It's Alright, Ohh Cause What We Got Is Gold, I Know That What We Got Is Gold, Yeah Cause What We Got Is Gold, We Got A Soul We Don't Need Nothing, Just Eachother To Hold Cause What We Got Is Gold, Yeah When I Met Ya, I Was Missing Something A Fire, Jester Glow Now It Feels Like My Heart Is Jumping, Woah So Clap If I'm Wrong, Clap If I'm Right Clap If I'm Down, Or My Name's In Lights Clap If I'm Strong, You Fight When I'm Fighting We Got Eachother, Eachother Tonight And All Your Makeup Is Gold, Money Is Tight They Tell Me I'm Shining, Shining Inside When All That Glitters Is Gold, Say It's Alright, Ohh Cause What We Got Is Gold, Yeah That What We Got Is Gold, Yeah Cause What We Got Is Gold, We Got This Light We Got A Fire, It's Burning So Bright, Yeah What We Got Is Gold, Yeah Oh Yeah (Oh Yeah) Yeah (Yeah) Yeah (Yeah) Oh Yeah (Oh Yeah) Yeah (Yeah) Yeah (Yeah) Clap If I'm Wrong, Clap If I'm Right Clap If I'm Down, Or My Name's In Lights Clap If I'm Strong, You Fight When I'm Fighting We Got Eachother, Eachother Tonight Cause What We Got Is Gold, We Got Is Right All That Matters, What You've Got Inside And What We Got Is Gold, (Yeah) What We Got Is Gold (Yeah) Yeah, What We Got Is Gold (Yeah) Yeah, What We Got Is Gold (Yeah) Yeah, What We Got Is Gold (Yeah) Broken (Me and my friend did this but it's very rough) Reveal hidden contents When You Feel Like Nothing Really Matters Anymore Water Coming Over, Blossom Can't Be Saved Anymore And Your World Is So Over Waterfalls Are Raining On The Door I Lost The War, I Told You My Son Not A Soldier Anymore Still, He Saw Even When You're BrokEn Even When You're Bad You Shelter All Your Storm You Suffer Or You're Strong You're The Best I Ever Had (Whistle) Lost Under The Colour Don't Know Where I'm Headed Anymore Oh The Sound Of All In Poet When I Don't Feel Very Lucky Anymore And You Shout It On The Shore When You're BrokEn Even When You're Bad When You Suffer Or You're Strong When You Silent All Your Storm You're The Best I Ever Had I'm So Glad, So (Whistle) And I Only Know Even When You're BrokEn (Won't Somebody Help Me Cause I'm Broken) Even When You're Bad (Won't Somebody Help Me Cause I'm Broken) When You Suffer Or You're Strong And You Shelter All Your Storm You're The Best I Ever Had You're The Best I Ever Had Oh We're So Glad Won't Somebody Help Me Cause I'm BrokEn Won't Somebody Help Me Cause I'm BrokEn Baby Don't You Ever Think You're BrokEn (whistle) Baby Don't You Ever Think You're BrokEn Won't Somebody Help Me Cause I'm BrokEn Everyday Story: Reveal hidden contents Woke Up This Morning, The Sky Was Grey Something Without Warning, Taken Away Woke Up This Morning, The Windows Wide The Body I Was Born In's Got A Hole Inside Four In The Morning, You Can Tide The Time The White Car Gunman, Gonna Shoot You Down They See A Darkness, But To Me You Are A Bright Consolation, A Shooting Star Remember What You Told Me, It Was All About You Got To Keep Dancing When The Lights Go Out I Still Hear You Calling, From Miles Away How Often Do I Love Ya? Oh Everyday Woke Up This Morning, The Sky Was Blue Everywhere I Go Now, I Carry You Fear Turns To Violence, It's Such A Time Thinking Of A Silence, Such A Voice Divine Remember What You Told Me, It Was All About You Got To Keep Dancing When The Lights Go Out Never Let Nothing Take Your Fire Away How Often Do I Miss Ya? Oh Everyday How Often Do I Love Ya? Everyday Oh, Okay, It's Alright It's All In An Everyday Life This Love, This Life Call It An Everyday Life This Hole, Has Love You Were Moving In Everyday Life This World, Sails Home Yeah! Can Still Hear You Calling, And Can Still Hear You Say Got To Make The Most Of, Of Everyday Got To Keep Believing, Everyday Gi nwa nke chukwu, gini ka ina ekwu N'ihi ihe nile Nke chukwu mere Gi nwa nke chukwu, gini ka ina ekwu N'ihi ihe nile Nke chukwu mere Gi nwa nke chukwu, gini ka ina ekwu N'ihi ihe nile Nke chukwu mere Gi nwa nke chukwu, gini ka ina ekwu N'ihi ihe nile Nke chukwu mere Wedding Song: Reveal hidden contents To My Love, To My Heart, To My Darling One If I Don't Wake To The Next Morning Sun Then I'll Write You These Words, Cause To You I Belong And You And Me Are A Wedding Song If I Could Kiss You Goodnight, If I Could Kiss You Goodbye But All Men Must Suffer, And All Men Must Die You're The Spark And The Treasure, For Which I'll Always Long And You And Me, We're A Wedding Song When I'm Far Far Away, And The Roses Are Gone When I'm Far Far Away, Still I Must Stay Strong Though My Body May Be Die, My Love Will Go On There In The Lines Of A Wedding Song Oh, Ooo Oh, Ooo Though My Body May Be Die, My Love Will Go On There In The Lines Of A Wedding Song Oh My Love, Oh My Heart, Oh My Darling One Now I Must March To The Beat Of Time's Drum But I Love You Tonight, And Forever And All And You And Me, Are A Wedding Song For You And Me, We're A Wedding Song For You And Me, We're A Wedding Song Biutyful: Reveal hidden contents All I Know Is: I Love You So I Hope That You Get Everything You Want In This Biutyful Life Change For Your Pocket, Someone For The Night I Hope They Name You A Rocket And Take You For A Ride For Free And If They Tell You You're Nothing, Maybe You'd Explain: To Me Your The Summer, The Sun After The Rain You Were There When I Needed Something For The Pain, You See When You Love Me, Love Me, Love Me When You Love Me, Love Me, Love Me When You Love Me, Love Me, Love Me When You Love Me, Love Me, Love Me I'm Nowhere Else On Top Of The World Man, On Top Of The World On Top Of The World I Am, On Top Of The World And It's So Biutyful And You're So Biutyful I Hope That You Get Everything You Want In This Biutyful Life Change For Your Pocket, Someone For The Night I Hope You Feel Like A River, Finally Arrived At Sea Cause When You Love Me, Love Me, Love Me When You Love Me, Love Me, Love Me When You Love Me, Love Me, Love Me When You Love Me, Love Me, Love Me I Know I'll Be On Top Of The World Man, On Top Of The World On Top Of The World I Am, On Top Of The World And It's So Biutyful And You're So Biutyful And It's So Biutyful And You're So Biutyful Ahhh, Ahhh Oh, Oh Ahhh, Ahhh Oh, Oh When You Love Me, Love Me, Love Me When You Love Me, Love Me, Love Me When You Love Me, Love Me, Love Me When You Love Me, Love Me, Love Me Oh Yeah I'll Be On Top Of The World Man, On Top Of The World On Top Of The World I Am, On Top Of The World And It's So Biutyful And You're So Biutyful And It's So Biutyful (Oh, Oh) And It's So Biutyful (Oh, Oh) (Biutyful) Until The Water Flows Over: Reveal hidden contents The Curse On Those Who Make The Rules Is Lifted Off, Now Jails Are Schools And No One Now Was Born To Lose And In The End The Rules Are One: Do To Another As You’d Be Done I Think I See A Ray Of Sun Mmm And Oh, The Water, The Water Flows Over Oh, The Water, The Water Flows Over Me Curse On Those Who Make The Rules The Shameful Laze Of Guarded Fools Who Don’t Know What It Is To Lose And Though I Try My Best To Run How Still I Wait Here Dawn Will Come Know I Don’t Know What It Is To Love Oh, In You I See And Oh, The Water ,The Water Flows Over Oh, The Water, The Water Flows Over Me Oh, The Water, The Water Flows Over Oh, The Water, The Water Flows Over Me Earthling: Reveal hidden contents Earthling, Tell Me Something About Where You Come From Earthling, Tell Me Something True Are You As So Different As You Are So Distant We Get Lonely, Do You Do That To? Do You Cry? Does It Ever Get Easy? Do You Die? Are You Going Through What We're Going Through? Do You Fly? Does The Weather Get Even? Don't You Think That It's Time, Oh It's Time We Tried Something New? Anyway We're Here For You Earthling, Tell Me Something About Where You Come From Earthling, Tell Me Something You Do We Don't Know, Can't Suppose So From This Blurry Photo But We Hope So, Oh We're The Same As You Do You Cry? Does It Ever Get Easy? Do You Die? Are You Going Through What We're Going Through? Do You Fly? Does The Weather Get Even? Don't You Think That It's Time, Oh It's Time We Tried Something New? Anyway We're Here For You, Anyway We're Here For You, Oh Do You Fly? Does The Weather Get Even? Don't You Think That It's Time, Oh It's Time We Tried Something New? Anyway We're Here For You Earthling, If You Ever Wanna Get Together Earthling, Oh We'd Like That Too Earthling, Come Whenever, It's Perfect Weather Cause It's A Lonely Universe Without You Royalty: Reveal hidden contents (Amen) Sometimes I Feel Like All I Do (Hey, Hey) Is Spend My Time Just Losing You (Hey, Hey) Sometimes I'm Waterfalling To (Hey, Hey) Start Raining When The Skies Are Blue (Hey, Hey) So Here I Am, Down On My Knees Saying 'Oh Baby Oh Baby Oh Please' I Know I Can't Stand On The Sea But Everyday You Should Know That To Me: You're Royalty Sometimes I Feel Like All I Do (Hey, Hey) Is Spend My Time Just Losing You (Hey, Hey) Sometimes I'm Waterfalling Sea (Hey, Hey) But Everyday You Should Know That To Me: You're Royalty, Oh, La La La La La La La You're Royalty (Tee, Tee) And If You Come Back Again, You Say Amen So Here I Am, Down On My Knees Saying 'Oh Baby Oh Baby Oh Please' I Know I Can't Stand On The Sea But Everyday You Should Know That To Me: (Everyday) You're Royalty Oh Your Highness, Your Majesty, You're Royalty (Tee, Tee) And If You Come Back Again, You Say Amen A Life In A Day: Reveal hidden contents Something Strange Is Happening To Me Something Running Through My Body Everything That Was Before Me Every Line Of Every Story All The Words And Works To Follow Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow You're The Flame, The Blossom Cherry I Think You're Extraordinary And Ten Trillion Miles Away Oh, All I Can Say Is With You I Go All The Way A Life In A Day All I Can Say You Make Me Feel All The Ways I Live A Life In A Day Something Strange I'm Turning Into Universe Is Proven In You Every Grain Of Sand A Treasure Yesterday, Today, Forever All In This Sea, Fashion Shade Oh, All I Can Say Is With You I Go All The Way A Life In A Day All I Can Say You Make Me Feel All The Ways I Live A Life In A Day, Ooo I Live A Life In A Day And All I Can Say You Make Me Feel This Way I Live A Life In A Day I Live A Life In A Day Robots: Reveal hidden contents Hier Leben Wir In Einer Roboter-Regel Hier Leben Wir In Einer Roboter-Regel Hier Leben Wir In Einer Roboter-Regel He Who Plays God Might Become The Devil First They Tore Up My Before My Colour Photograph No High Road And They Traveled To My Brain And Tore My Name In Half I Do Not Have A Birthday Now, A Self Controlling Right To Break They Fired Me, Rewired Me And Told Me What I Think, I Think I Think We're Living In A Roboter-Regel I Think We're Living In A Roboter-Regel I Think We're Living In A Roboter-Regel I Think They're Tryna Make Me Heavy Metal I Can't Be A Robot Any, I Can't Be A Robot Anymore Got To Find Out What This, Find Out What This Heart Is For I Can't Be A Robot Any, I Can't Be A Robot Anymore Got To Find Out What This, Find Out What This Heart Is For I Can't Be A Robot Any, I Can't Be A Robot Anymore Got To Find Out What This, Find Out What This Heart Is For Now The Pain Becomes My Whistle, Now The Hurt Becomes My Friend Gonna Make Myself A Missile, Gonna Feel Myself Again Now The Pain Becomes My Whistle, Now The Hurt Becomes My Friend Gonna Make Myself A Missile, Gonna Feel Myself Again So Now I Feel Myself Again Now I Feel Myself Again Now I Feel Myself Again Now I Feel Myself Again Now I Feel Myself Again Now I Feel Myself Again And Now I Feel Myself Again Now I Feel Myself Again Blessed: Reveal hidden contents So Blessed, So Blessed, So Blessed And, So Blessed, So Blessed, So Blessed, Yes For Every Day That I'm Given I'm Grateful Every Day That I'm Struggling Through For Every Day That I'm Given I'm Faith Filled For That I'm Made If It's Raining Or Blue You're Like All Of The Stars In The Ocean And You're There When My Head Is A Mess To Say 'Look Outside It's A Beautiful Day To Say Yes' So Blessed, So Blessed, So Blessed, Yes So Blessed, So Blessed, So Blessed, Yes So Blessed, So Blessed, So Blessed, Yes And Ten More Times I Should Have Said It That I Think You're The Best For Every Day That I'm Given I'm Grateful Every Night With A Moon To Lasso For Every Day I'm Given An Angel And Every Day Kid Is Looking At You You're Like All Of The Magic Emotion When I'm My Own Wicked Witch Of The West You Say 'Look Outside It's A Beautiful Day To Flores' So Blessed, So Blessed, So Blessed, Yes So Blessed, So Blessed, So Blessed, Yes So Blessed, So Blessed, So Blessed, Yes And Ten More Times I Should Have Said It That I Think You're The Best High As A Mountain, Deep As The Sea You Came Along And You Saved Me High As A Mountain, Deep As The Sea You Came Along And You Saved Me, Saved Me, Saved Me So Blessed, So Blessed, So Blessed, Ah, Yes So Blessed, So Blessed, So Blessed, Yes And Ten More Times I Should Have Said It That I Think You're The Best The Only One: Reveal hidden contents Ooo, Ooo Ooo, Ooo Abra Cadabra, Heel Click Now How'd You Do That Magic Trick? Got On A Plane, Yo, Set To Stone All These Are Reasons, Things Are Gone No Doubt About It, No Doubt At All Some Cinderellas, Stuck Her Soul The Stars Above Are Turning Round I'm Inside Out, And Upside Down The Universe, The Moon And Sun To Me, You Are The Only One Ooo, Ooo You Walk On Water, One Of A Kind You Wreck Enough, Blow My Mind Coca Cola, Cherryade The Stuff Of Which My Dreams Are Made No Doubt About It, No Doubt At All For You I Know, I'm Gonna Fall The Stars Above Are Turning Round And Inside Out, Is Upside Down The Universe, The Human Sun To Me, You Are The Only One To Me, You Are The Only One Ooo, Ooo Ooo, Ooo Ooo, Ooo Ooo, The Only One The Stars Above Are Turning Round A Bird To Float, An Upside Down A World Apart, I Think We're Done To Me, You Are The Only One The Stars Above Are Turning Round A Bird To Float, An Upside Down A World Apart, I Think We're Done To Me, You Are The Only One To Me, You Are The Only One A little remark for the German lyrics in Robot: I’m a native German speaker, and as far as I can hear, Chris sings « Hier leben wir in einem Roboterregal », which would translate as « Here we live in a robot shelve ». Doesn’t really make too much sense, but definitely more than « Hier leben wir ein einer Roboter-Regel » - which doesnt work neither logically from a content point of view nor grammatically. Maybe what Chris actually meant to say was « Here we live under the rule of robots (« under a robot rule ») »… whilst rule can be translated with « Regel » (e.g. the rules of a game), it doesnt work here. Rule in the sense here would be translated with either « Gesetz » (hier leben wir UNTER einem Robotergesetz) or « Herrschaft » (hier leben wir in einer Robotor-Herrschaft)
April 26, 20242 yr These two lines of 'The Only One' aren't sitting right with me, Got On A Plane, Yo, Set To Stone All These Are Reasons, Things Are Gone It's hard to make out, I might try to isolate the vocals somewhat and hopefully hear a little clearer. But just as examples of what I mean: I'm sure it starts with 'But', rather than 'Got'. It sounds like 'You're Set To Stun' rather than 'Yo, Set To Stone' I don't think the final word is 'Gone', there's an 's' sound at the end, it almost sounds like 'guns'. 'Phaser Guns', maybe??? Or I'm going mad. I can't really tell. 🙃
April 26, 20242 yr 2 hours ago, TomJMusic said: These two lines of 'The Only One' aren't sitting right with me, Got On A Plane, Yo, Set To Stone All These Are Reasons, Things Are Gone It's hard to make out, I might try to isolate the vocals somewhat and hopefully hear a little clearer. But just as examples of what I mean: I'm sure it starts with 'But', rather than 'Got'. It sounds like 'You're Set To Stun' rather than 'Yo, Set To Stone' I don't think the final word is 'Gone', there's an 's' sound at the end, it almost sounds like 'guns'. 'Phaser Guns', maybe??? Or I'm going mad. I can't really tell. 🙃 You’re not “The Only One” hearing that either lol This is my interpretation of that verse: “Got on a plane, yo Set to stun All these are reasons Phaser guns”
April 26, 20242 yr 2 hours ago, Admirice said: I asked my Deutsch Professor about the lyrics before at Uni. I remember it was something Robot Rules. Fun fact: Chris's lyrics on German is apparently Eng-Deu GOOGLE Translation. So there should be some mistakes on Grammars. Probably would be odd for you natives. Ok wow you really seem to be a die hard Coldplay fan if you even bring your questions about coldplay lyrics to UNI 😊 I tried translating various English sentences back to german via google translation but never got the "mistaken" sentence... Maybe Chris did this a few years back when google translate would translate We live under a robot rule still with "Roboterregel" instead of "Roboterherrschaft"... 🤣 btw did u see my private message?
April 26, 20242 yr 1 hour ago, Zetherio said: This is what i hear: "Bird or a plane, you're Set to stun All these are reasons (I think I hear something like "Laser" in this line, I'm not sure) Phaser guns" I'm hearing "Laser" too! Just can't figure out the context/words around it to make sense. But could fit - if it is then followed by "Phaser guns". "Bird or a plane.." is a great shout!
May 17, 20242 yr Just now, Doomotron said: Had it been shut? no just nothing leaked, now that site is becoming active again
Create an account or sign in to comment