✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

1 hour ago, JPA24 said:

Can I ask why you keep asking for these songs in particular? Have you heard snippets or something?

I can't imagine these songs would sound much different as demos, they're already so stripped down.

I just want them because there's a different part... in old friends... and Chris's voice is more prominent... if they're the same... then there's no problem in sharing since I dream of having them too

11 hours ago, popopopokerface said:

Stop begging for leaks

Seriously where exactly is he begging for anything? In fact, why don't you keep your leaks and stfu already? You're the one begging for attention here. So entitled...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I didn't even ask anyone to share. I literally said I hoped it would be on Moon Music, and if it is I'm happy to wait until the end of the year for that. In the event it doesn't end up on Moon Music or released as a b-side, it would be nice if it was leaked at some point afterwards so we could still hear it. And if it doesn't, no biggie. I'm pleased with the stuff we have. 

• Like 2

I'm not even that interested in leaks at the moment, unless something really special happens to come out (which I have no expectation of considering all the drama that's gone down). Right now my main concern is the eventual rollout and release of Moon Music. 

• Like 1

On 4/6/2024 at 9:44 PM, Famous Old Painter said:

AFAIK the leakers don't have access to the MX or GS sessions yet. 

just saw this, all i'll say is some do, some don't

I just uploaded an improved edited version of Lives, it sounds way better and I even put every part together so it sounds like a full song. Hope you guys enjoy!

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Care 1

1 hour ago, Zetherio said:

I just uploaded an improved edited version of Lives, it sounds way better and I even put every part together so it sounds like a full song. Hope you guys enjoy!

Really appreciate it, thanks a lot!

• Love 1

5 hours ago, GarbageOffice said:

Seriously where exactly is he begging for anything? In fact, why don't you keep your leaks and stfu already? You're the one begging for attention here. So entitled...

I'm not entitled, I barely post here about actual leak discussion, I just chill and listen to them, you're the guys who are on this thread saying you think the leaks are bad like you're entitled to them, need I remind you these are not meant for release and are not meant to be heard? None of what you've heard over the last 3 months would have been possible if they didn't leak from MY server, so you're welcome lol

4 hours ago, Felipe Magnus 42 said:

Exactly.. no one is begging, but politely asking to share.. which is different.. I would so much like to hear Old Friends and When I Need A Friend.. which is very different from fans begging

You have been asking over and over on that website for me to upload those 2 songs, literally typing 'PLEASE upload WINAF and OF demos'

2 hours ago, Zetherio said:

Sounds fire

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Zetherio said:

Oh my god, this is even better! You can't even hear where its been spliced, that's incredible!

• Love 1

5 hours ago, Zetherio said:

Thanks a lot!!! 

• Love 1

7 hours ago, Felipe Magnus 42 said:

maybe we will have something for the big weekend now

Nope, there's no time now maybe they will play something off the album like they played Human Heart but i also doubt that they didn't start the new era yet I'm guessing they will release Jupiter next month "the pride month" because ot makes sense. I believe that was the plan all along and there was no single going to be released on may it was just our speculations.

• Like 2

It's possible that Big Weekend will mark the start of the MM era and announcements will come immediately afterwards, but it's also possible they'll do a MOTS era set with nothing new at all. We should keep our expectations in check to avoid disappointment. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, m4racide said:

if anything's likely to happen it'll be at glastonbury

that would be so annoying for anyone going to the Euro shows before glasto. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, glebby said:

1:40

That's Chris's echo vocal effect. There are a lot of artifacts though, but they're sadly also present in the original file that leaked, since it probably got recorded in a Discord call or something like that. I added the new parts at 1:36 and 2:20 minute marks, personally I don't think it's that noticeable hahaha. I'm still surprised that removing the commentary didn't leave notable artifacts behind (that's a really good thing).

10 hours ago, Jonan said:

Really appreciate it, thanks a lot!

9 hours ago, popopopokerface said:

Sounds fire

6 hours ago, JPA24 said:

Oh my god, this is even better! You can't even hear where its been spliced, that's incredible!

6 hours ago, glebby said:

Thanks a lot!!! 

Thank you so much guys!!! I doubt we will ever get the real thing, so hopefully this edit sounds like it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1