✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Franz Ferdinand Thread

woohoo37

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ i tried, but i really couldnt resist!!!!

just so you know antics, the album is very good, a tad repetitive, but more profound lyrics....briliant album.......

on tuesday listen to:

the fallen, walking way, outsiders,youre the reason im leaving, this boy, eleonor put your boots back on, im your villain...etc... :P :P :P

^ i tried, but i really couldnt resist!!!!

just so you know antics, the album is very good, a tad repetitive, but more profound lyrics....briliant album.......

on tuesday listen to:

the fallen, walking way, outsiders,youre the reason im leaving, this boy, eleonor put your boots back on, im your villain...etc... :P :P :P

Lol. Basically the whole album, right!? So how is it to their self-titled one?

^yeah, the whole album! :lol:

anyway, last album was very experimental, they were still struggling to find their sound, making the album very raw, pure and very artsy! this one still follows their "art-rock band motto" very well, with the exception that this time, they are a whole lot more confident. more rock, more beatles-like music, more edgy guitars and fast tempo vintage rock! :D

*this is me rambling on...* :P

^ Wow! From the way you're describing it' date=' I can't wait for Tuesday! Whoo hoo! I also get to see them in 6 days. :D[/quote']

hope you have a nice time....i wanted to go see them in july, they were here on hard rock live(it airs this wed on mtv) but i decided to spend my money on coldplay tickets... oddly enough, i didnt get to see either(chris got sick for my concert), but there's always next year!!! :D

^ Wow! From the way you're describing it' date=' I can't wait for Tuesday! Whoo hoo! I also get to see them in 6 days. :D[/quote']

hope you have a nice time....i wanted to go see them in july, they were here on hard rock live(it airs this wed on mtv) but i decided to spend my money on coldplay tickets... oddly enough, i didnt get to see either(chris got sick for my concert), but there's always next year!!! :D

Thanks!

Aw, sorry about your Coldplay concert. They'll be coming back soon to your state, I know it!

Guest LiquidSky

If by "soon" you mean next year..then sure they'll come soon :lol: I honestly don't think they'll come this year though.. :confused:

Yay for Franz. I bought their album today. I only heard it once so far' date=' but I really like You're the Reason I'm Leaving, Fade Together, and The Villain. Can't wait to hear some of these songs live.[/quote']

me too! i love this guys live! :D