✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Franz Ferdinand Thread

woohoo37

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i bought the album yesterday and i love it even more... see i heard the leaked one, and i thought it was brilliant.

my favs: Walking Away, the fallen, do you want to, im your villain, eleanor put you boots back on and oustiders! :D

I LOVE Franz Ferdinand!

Haven't had the chance just yet to go out and buy the new CD....but I will soon!!!

I really liked their debut CD the most...and of course "Take Me Out" being one of my favs....and also "Michael"

They rock!

Guest LiquidSky

I bought the album the day after it came out and I LOVED IT! I so loved all the songs! Fav.The Fallen :guitarist:

Their concert yesterday was amazing! I had sooo much fun. Their new songs sounded awesome live. I brought my Franz Ferdinand blanket that I made last year and I wanted to hold it up, but I sat on the seat off to the side on the very left so I don't think they would have been able to see it.

^what's that on your siggy? :stunned:

Um, do you mean my avatar? If you do, then it's Matthew Bellamy spinning around in the Bliss video. :D

yeah! duh!!

really? oh! so it is! i didnt recognize it! see, i listen to muse...but their videos...since they dont play them on any tv station...well its hard! i forget them!