✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Franz Ferdinand Thread

woohoo37

BUMP!

Guess I'm talking to myself here.. where is all the Franz love:(

btw did anyone see them in Jools Holland show couple of weeks ago? I saw a video of them performing Outsiders, it was breathtaking :stunned: One of my favourite Franz songs and 7 drummers, amazing!:cool:

Yep, I saw them on Jools, they were incredible!!! :cool:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering about that too, heard it just yesterday through BBC 1 website, it's there on Lamacq's listen again -section, it plays at about 33 minutes.. I have no idea how to rip it from there though:confused:

Dave, you are a star, thank you!!!:kiss: listening to it right now:cool:

btw you don't happen to have that Franz bit from the Jools Holland show? I made a request on the multimedia section, hoping that somebody has them:)

Thanks for the link Larry:) that performance was hilarious, all those mascots:laugh3:even the guys couldn't help laughing:lol:

MTV Finland shows only half an hour of that Rock Am Ring -gig, but that's definitely better than nothing :)

oh well that makes sense then, I was wondering what was the deal with those mascots:D

yep they show 30 minutes of Franz live, and then after that they show Placebo and Depeche Mode, although I'm not sure if that's from Rock am Ring:thinking: the festivals in Finland start only in mid-June so it's great that they show some other festivals too.. I'm really hoping that they'll broadcast at least something of Roskilde and T in the Park too:)

Yes it could be "Rock am Ring", because MTV Germany will show these bands performances live today... :)

16:00 Kaiser Chiefs

17:00 Sportfreunde Stiller

18:00 Franz Ferdinand

20:00 Placebo

22:00 Depeche Mode

I hope they will broadcast the Hurricane Festival again. It's at the end of June and I will going to it. :) Will you visit any festivals this year?

Ok so it's all from Rock am Ring then:)

Not sure about the festivals yet..:\ I've been thinking of going to Ruisrock (Turku, Finland) and see Editors, but they play on Friday and I probably can't get a day off from work so I'm afraid I'll miss that.. and that's a shame since most of my favourite bands have decided to skip Finnish festivals this summer.. I'll probably go to Qstock, it's right here in Oulu:) there are some good Finnish bands there

How about you, are you going to any festivals this summer?

Editors are great! :) I'm sorry for you that a lot of bands will skip Finland this year. I'm going to the Hurricane Festival. It starts on June 23th. :)

On MTV they just had a funny interview with Franz Ferdinand! It was so hilarious. Now the Kaiser Chiefs are performing. ^^

What bands are you going to see at Hurricane Festival?

btw I guess I shouldn't have said there will be good Finnish bands at Qstock, since there's practically only one Finnish band I listen to:D (Poets of the Fall) but at least they play in Qstock:)

wonder why they don't show Kaiser Chiefs on MTV Finland, after all they show other bands:thinking: hopefully they'll show some of that Franz interview later.. they give such great interviews:)

You can click to Hurricane Festival in my signature. There, you can see a list of all bands. :)

I only know three Finnish bands... The Rasmus, HIM and of course Lordi. :P I never heard something of "Poets of the Fall". :(

yeah I hope so too:)

I checked that link, wow:stunned: now that IS a festival:cool:

Muse, The Strokes, Snow Patrol, Death Cab for Cutie, Sigur Ros, The Raconteurs and once again, MUSE:stunned: wow I'm so jealous.. and happy for you:) it's going to be a great festival :cool: only Coldplay and Franz seem to be missing.. that would be too much really:D