✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Franz Ferdinand Thread

woohoo37

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I realised right after I posted that that it was and then we were talkin' about him :idea2: :D

My mam feckin' loveeees franz ferdinand too! :rolleyes: she is always singing matinee and take me out. I'll have to teach her some new songs :idea2: :dozey:

:lol: :lol: yer...when she was standing behind me holding me up lol coz i couldn`t reach the bars hehe she started singing shes a crack hehe

Aww you should have hijacked your way to Dav and we could have gone out hehe...well My mums friend has just moved to Ireland, and we will be visiting her soon maybe i can get down to urs..and if im off me tabs...get pissed :lol: hehe :lol:

:lol: :lol: haha...remember when you foned me in the middle of the night and you were in the middle of a field and i was dissing The Shatness on the Brits lol haha

Well after hearing them scream down the phone at me on new years im cackin to meet them haha and im being serious lol :lol:

:stunned: :lol: :lol: that was only 3 of them on new years...I think :idea2: :lol:

and it was only me and eve when I rang ya that night of the brits...she's crazy :dizzy2: but ya gotta get her going.....you'd get on with knickers I reckon! :lol: everyone does! :lol:

You're mates are cool though :cool:

:stunned: :lol: well knickers is nicola but she's nicky then nic then nickers so why not knickers :idea2: :lol: She's so easy to wind up that's why she's hilarious and she's very gullible..I told her Matt Bellamy died the other day and she was nearly crying :lol: :sneaky: I'm a cruel biatch to her sometimes...nearly feel guilty :lol: nah j/k

:lol: :lol: .....actually....I'm nearly possitive KNickers is a member on this mb :stunned: :idea2: she posted like back in the early early stages :stunned:

I think I scared your mate Gemma when I was talking to her :/ :lol: :lol: :lol: