✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Franz Ferdinand Thread

woohoo37

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw them on March 13th, I must say it's been one of the best concerts I've seen, it was so much fun!

some piccies here :P

23663_365865303350_605513350_3425617_1238187_n.jpg

23663_365865473350_605513350_3425631_6657263_n.jpg

23663_365865528350_605513350_3425635_1669478_n.jpg

23663_365865553350_605513350_3425636_6847219_n.jpg

23663_365865723350_605513350_3425645_6644166_n.jpg

23663_365865628350_605513350_3425640_5730918_n.jpg

Nick was wearing out national football team shirt :blush:

23663_365865788350_605513350_3425649_532704_n.jpg

23663_365865768350_605513350_3425648_8339747_n.jpg

OOhh good photos!! You're very lucky!!! there aren't any concerts in here.... I will have to wait until the next album if I want to see them....:(

( I like the 3 and the 6 specially...)

Can I get crazy in here? Hahahaha...

Just wanted to say that I love the "music" of the band I mean, just the sound ( the lyrics and voice too but the music is...mmmmmh). The battery is sooooo great! And I love how the guitar goes in Dark of the matinée, and the bass of many!

Great pics Lore!!! Alex is cute in his marinière!! (dunno how translate it...it's the name of that type of shirt).

And I agree, the Franz gig was one of the gig I had the most fun! Beware of stiffness afterwards XDD

Hi one question about Fade Together.

I love this song and I have started to send it to friends of mine and everybody says that they have heard it before.

They say they have heard it in a film.. and I think it too, it sound like Disney.... I don't know

What do you think?

Niiiiiiiiice. Have fun! :D

Hi one question about Fade Together.

I love this song and I have started to send it to friends of mine and everybody says that they have heard it before.

They say they have heard it in a film.. and I think it too, it sound like Disney.... I don't know

What do you think?

Nah, I don't think so, but you could check imdb or some other resource to see whether it's been used in a movie or tv show. It could also be Hallam Foe Dandelion Blow though, which is the title song for the movie Hallam Foe. (big surprise there) It's got more or less the same sound, sans the piano. Look it up on youtube, it's good. :nice:

Congrats. Never seen them myself.;)

:awesome: Tell us more!!! How was my Nick?!

Yes, do tell! :cheesy:

Thanks! And they were fantastic!! I was right in front of Nick and he was insane live!!Nick was wearing a typical mask from here while playing Jacqueline and then he threw it at the crowd just where i was standing! ( second row baby :charming:) I got my hands on it but like 20 other people grabbed it too so they all destroyed the poor mask but i got a bit of it haha . I'll post a vid of nick wearing it and then i'll take a pic of the little piece i got :heart:

One of the best nights of my life! I love Franz! :dance:

AHHHHH!!!

I read about that mask! YOU GOT IT!!!!!!!

The newspaper said that Nick gave it to a girl in the first row... hahaha it didn't say that people destroyed it hahaha

hahahahaha great!

I want to see them!!!!!!!!! post more photos or videos

others too, of other concerts! (They won't come to Barcelona in a lot of time so I need to see photos at least!)

Tell us, the best live song?

*I think you went insane too...hahahah*

Ohh do you want to know something?! I have learned to play my first FF song! (bass) which is The Dark of the Matineé!

That video looks amazing, makes me want to see Franz again. :sad: Nick really stole the show with the mask. :nice:

Did you go to the Lima gig? Awesome setlist. :wacky:

Yup, i'm from there and they were greeeat! I can't believe how down to earth and nice they really are! That just make me like them even more :heart: Totally random but i'm deaf! Haha i was so close to the speakers last night that i'm sure my ears will buzz for the next 3 days but it was oh so worth it :wacky:

AHHHHH!!!

I read about that mask! YOU GOT IT!!!!!!!

hahahahaha great!

others too, of other concerts! (They won't come to Barcelona in a lot of time so I need to see photos at least!)

*I think you went insane too...hahahah*

Ohh do you want to know something?! I have learned to play my first FF song! (bass) which is The Dark of the Matineé!

Yeah! i'm bragging about that with all of my friends bwhahaha :wacky:

I think i taped the whole gig but it's not the best recording cos i was jumping the whole time! And hell yeah, i went insane too! xD

Aww, i hope you get to see them soon! They give everything on stage! They played a super drum solo! ( all of them), it was amazing! :dead:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znJeIlRn9Pw]YouTube- Franz Ferdinand - Drum Jam[/ame]

YouTube- Franz Ferdinand - Jacqueline[/url]

Nick going insane!! And i got a bit of that mask when he threw it! :dance:

Nick is the BEST :cool: :awesome:

all :rolleyes:

Here mine from Rennes (France). Sorry the sound is not really good :/

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAqJkWkd7g]YouTube- No you girls[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYcytn063dY]YouTube- Jam[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9jt6lpgRuA]YouTube- Walk away[/ame]

Chavi (from this forum) was with me and she filmed Take me out while jumping :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnLVkcx5tIs]YouTube- Take me out live (complete madness) - Franz Ferdinand[/ame]

I've already put the vid (not from me) of Alex askin a guy of the crowd to play Micheal but some fans met Nick (and the others) at the end of the gig... :awesome: Why haven't we stayed? :facepalm:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0eUvd5OQfM]YouTube- Nick McCarthy, Franz Ferdinand[/ame]

he's cute under the rain!

--edit------------

@Knight Of Cydonia: XDD we have all filmed the jam on drums XD!