✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Franz Ferdinand Thread

woohoo37

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, accents are fun even if the scot one is hard to understand...

little ITV about song writting (Nick is so gorgeous here!)

:wacky::wacky: you like Nick so much. :awesome:

this is the first one i saw few nights ago. and i watched it again last night. :blush::wacky: but alex wouldn't even let Nick say anything. :laugh3::laugh3:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

i love this one, too. :D

Yeah I can't help it! He makes me laugh and he has the finest butt EVER :sneaky:

this is the first one i saw few nights ago. and i watched it again last night. :blush::wacky: but alex wouldn't even let Nick say anything. :laugh3::laugh3:

:laugh3: yeah! I love how he wants to say sthg but Alex stars talking instead....XD

yeah,know this one! I love the 'how do we play take me out' part XD And the stripped shirts.

and i like this video to much:rolleyes:

:awesome::awesome:

Yeah I can't help it! He makes me laugh and he has the finest butt EVER :sneaky:

Really? Should pay more attention to that. :wink3::wink3:

:laugh3:

when was this? :laugh3:

tumblr_l16pn6IeIq1qb3ha9o1_500.jpg

Really? Should pay more attention to that. :wink3::wink3:

:laugh3:

Oh YEAAAAHHH :rolleyes:

I didn't take it on purpose I SWEAR...but I was lucky how it turned out XD

Foto-H8PJKFD6.jpg

But you have to see it in real to understand XD

(I'm sorry for this totally superficial and non informativ post!)

:D:rolleyes:

Foto-H8PJKFD6.jpg

a-chan....you're right :wink3::wink3:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

The end is spectacular ;)

Foto-H8PJKFD6.jpg

It's like Speed of Sound... when you see it you'll understand:rolleyes:

However, I like Alex much more... and well what about Paul??? Poor Paul doesn't anyboy love him???

I like his neck-tatoo! Is there any photo there?

It's like Speed of Sound... when you see it you'll understand:rolleyes:

EXACTLY!

However, I like Alex much more... and well what about Paul??? Poor Paul doesn't anyboy love him???

That's true... The drummer curse I suppose :thinking: He's weird-funny but I don't like his teeth... He has the typically scottish look XD

But I like his drumming skills! He rocks a place!

I like his neck-tatoo! Is there any photo there?

224379tumblr_kwijyqfOfZ1qadxo9o1_400.jpg

The end is spectacular ;)

:awesome::awesome:

Foto-H8PJKFD6.jpg

:stunned::stunned: :wacky::wacky: oh yes. :P :bomb:

That's true... The drummer curse I suppose :thinking: He's weird-funny but I don't like his teeth... He has the typically scottish look XD

But I like his drumming skills! He rocks a place!

His tooth is so weird that it's cute. :wacky::wacky: Each of them is so cute in their own ways. :wacky:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

ALEX and NICK. :heart:

Eh. Needle + neck = *shudder*

Second that!

His tooth is so weird that it's cute.

They all have bad teeth, it's the scottish curse :lol:

One of my fav FF vid, the ego booster

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G98hID8NlWM]YouTube- Franz Ferdinand boost your ego[/ame]

And we were talking about Alex' book a few pages ago...here the man talking about it and his food 'experiences' here

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TedS2hrJDZE]YouTube- alex kapranos food news[/ame]

Hi!

I have a question... are there two versions of the songs Ulysses and Tell her tonight??

I'm asking because, welll... I don't have the original CDs, and I have downloaded two different songs of each song... they are quite the same but not... which one is the correct??? :S

I have those:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dtAJ9_4Kts]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dtAJ9_4Kts[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaBeX6jCY_4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaBeX6jCY_4[/ame]

the second is much better don't you think??

[ame=

]
[/ame]

However, I can't find the other version....

Dunno for tell her tonight, but there is 2 versions of Lucid dreams. The first (that I prefer) was on their website for free listening while they were finishing recording. My radio station use to play it before the new album came out. But on 'Tonight', Lucid dreams isn't the same version: intro is different, song 3 time longer...

I'll post the two versions tonight, I'm at work right now :)

@Koala: the second version is the album one ;)

I have a recording of Lucid Dreams that is over 15 minutes long. :nice:

The album version is around 8min :thinking:

Anyway, here the version that was on their site before the LP3 release (and the one I prefer...maybe because I used to hear it a lot on radio :thinking:) The intro is way better and the song is not technosish...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__p_MbzZ6LE]YouTube- Lucid Dreams - Franz Ferdinand[/ame]

The album version

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCc3NAbRvnc]YouTube- Franz Ferdinand Lucid Dreams (Album Version)[/ame]

Thoughts??

Noooooo, the first part of the earlier version destroys the song. The beginning of the album/live version is my favourite part of the song. :sad: But then again, I already knew (and loved) the album version when I first heard the older one.

The 15 minute version is live by the way, from a bootleg. :nice:

Noooooo, the first part of the earlier version destroys the song. The beginning of the album/live version is my favourite part of the song. :sad: But then again, I already knew (and loved) the album version when I first heard the older one.

:lol: that's the contrary to me! When I heard the album version I was like 'wtf...where is the intro...???...what is the technoish sounds'...this final version pertubed me :lol: I guess I was so used to the old one that a new version didn't get to me....Pity the didn't put the first one as an hidden track :confused:

The 15 minute version is live by the way, from a bootleg. :nice:

ah ok!

:lol: that's the contrary to me! When I heard the album version I was like 'wtf...where is the intro...???...what is the technoish sounds'...this final version pertubed me :lol: I guess I was so used to the old one that a new version didn't get to me....Pity the didn't put the first one as an hidden track :confused:
Why? Obviously the album version is better. :smug:

Tbh, I didn't really like the techno part at first, but that completely changed when they played the 15 minute version at the concert I attended. I was actually a bit surprised that it was so long because it felt like no more than 5 minutes. Now I love every minute of the album version. Eight minutes isn't that long anyway. :D