The Franz Ferdinand Thread

woohoo37

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES there are news... at least for me!

Look my situation:

Nov 4th they play in BCN where I live. And that day is my birthday! BUT!!! The concert is organised by a beer bussines and under 18 aged people can't go there!

I'm so so sad...:(:(:(:(:(

• 1 month later...

/BUMP!

Nothing new under the sun but Alex last tweet just cracks me up... :laugh3:

Alcoholics! Having difficulty holding a job? Colleagues insensitive to yr requirements? Join the road crew of a touring band. You'll love it

LMAO

I miss them....

Oh yeah. I saw that! :lol:

Yeah and the other day, the security guy in the eurostar thought he was french :lol: (WHY I never bump into him when I'm taking it?!! :bomb:)

Oh, just days ago, I found out that there are two versions of Lucid Dreams. :P

I don't like the album version one :confused: The 'first' version was put on their website months before the album came out and my radio station used to play it, so I got use to that one... When I bought the album I was like 'this is NOT lucid dreams'?! :inquisitive: , just felt weird...still does!

Yeah and the other day, the security guy in the eurostar thought he was french :lol: (WHY I never bump into him when I'm taking it?!! :bomb:)

I don't like the album version one :confused: The 'first' version was put on their website months before the album came out and my radio station used to play it, so I got use to that one... When I bought the album I was like 'this is NOT lucid dreams'?! :inquisitive: , just felt weird...still does!

Maybe you should take the train more frequently, giving you more chances of seeing him! :lol: i wonder why the guy thought he was french. :thinking:

Well, it's the other way around for me. So, i consider the first one as the weird one. but the album version is really just too long for me. :P

Welll.. I have a bootleg of the show I attended last year and Lucid Dreams is about 16 minutes iirc. :wacky:

That was so awesome. :nice:

I agree, live it's ace!! If I remember correctly, the track was closing the show, it felt like being in a disco :dance: Left me 2 days with sore muscles :lol:

Welll.. I have a bootleg of the show I attended last year and Lucid Dreams is about 16 minutes iirc. :wacky:

That was so awesome. :nice:

is it okay if i ask for a copy of your Lucid Dreams bootleg? :D I wanna hear. :bigcry:

the ones on youtube are around 10 mins only. :sick:

I agree, live it's ace!! If I remember correctly, the track was closing the show, it felt like being in a disco :dance: Left me 2 days with sore muscles :lol:

Haha, yes! It also didn't seem like 16 minutes at all. The only thing I didn't like about the way they ended the show was that it was kind of anti climactic. They should've played Jaqueline after Lucid Dreams cause I was really bummed they didn't play that song at my show. :tongue:

is it okay if i ask for a copy of your Lucid Dreams bootleg?

Sure, I can upload it. :nice:

http://www.mediafire.com/?3fk8fpd2jxl47uf

It's 25 mb. :blank:

Also, if you want to see fun footage of Lucid Dreams, look up the performance at Paradiso on youtube. It's total madness. I'm pretty sure I've posted it in this thread before.

I WOKE WITH WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGS FROM LUCID DREAMS :escaping:

OH WOOW! that was nice! :awesome: THANK YOU so much! :wacky: