✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

FRIENDS

SmilelyGurl

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Muriel!!!!!!!!!!!!...........yeyks!!!!!!!!!....well I dunno if it is a gilr name too...but anyway...I knew it!!!!!!!........

there you go!!!

1. Joey went to an audiction...he want to be the host of a new game show!!!...what show????????

2. this is fun and easy!!!........What was the phoebe´s fav fake name????

3. what was the fav song of Marcel???...you know the little monkey?????

BTW...Namaste.......Vancouver is so damn BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!..I were there two years ago...and defo one my favs cities in the whole world!!!!!!!...I wanna go again!!!!!!!!....... ;) .....I just to live in Cambie street...near of Downtown!!!!.....and Robson Street.... ;) ....

1. Joey went to an audiction...he want to be the host of a new game show!!!...what show????????

2. this is fun and easy!!!........What was the phoebe´s fav fake name????

3. what was the fav song of Marcel???...you know the little monkey?????

1. damn! cant remmeber this one!

2. Regina Falangie!

3. the lion king one - lion sleeps tonight

ill let whoever answers the first one, ask another question

1. What is Chandler's father's first name?

2. What is the special connection that Ross and Phoebe share?(this is a funny one!)

1. Charles

2. Would that be the one, right after ross found out that carol was a lesbian? on that episode with the flashback? that they almost have sex on the pool table?

2. What is the special connection that Ross and Phoebe share?(this is a funny one!)

1. Charles

2. Would that be the one, right after ross found out that carol was a lesbian? on that episode with the flashback? that they almost have sex on the pool table?

You are right for the first one, but the second question happended during the ninth season!

1. Charles

You are right for the first one, but the second question happended during the ninth season!

=\\

i guess there are more then one "ross-phoebe moment"

lol

ooooo :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry:

don´t say anymore....I´m so sad about it!!!

today in the news paper there was a pic from a panoramic in LA where the 6 are so fancy !!!...they look so nice!.....and comes the end of every single seasson!!!

:cry: :( :cry: :(

I'm a little skeptical. I think that because Joey is so often recognized as 1 of 6 in a group, it'll be awkward for the hardcore friends fans who know him as part of the Central Perk crew.

I don't know. I just hope it doesn't fail b/c that will be a bad blow but all the luck! WOOT!

If I was bothered betting, I would put quite a large fraction of my money on 'Joey' being cancelled off Prime Time within 3 episodes, and the show itself not making it to the 2nd series.

Should we feel sad for poor Matt le Blanc and the people he takes with him to this spinoff?

Hell no.

Its simple, he will always be known as Joey Tribiani because hes not good enough to do anything else. Maybe he realises this and therefore needs to continue being Joey, and this is just shameful...

Firstly- the last few series of friends have been really bad. The humour is repetitive, the collapse of the show is exactly like that of the Simpsons.

The fact that the Friends humour is way past its sell-by-date means the meer idea of having a spinoff from it is absolutely ridiculous, its going to have poor writers, poor unoriginal comedy, drawn out Friends-esque skits, and will leave a taste of filth in my mouth. If Matt le Blanc wasnt such a sham he'd finally move on with his life.

Spinoff's like Frasier and the Norm Show were different, because the main characters had different aspects to their life and an interesting story to tell. The end of "Cheers" left fans wanting more, and these respectable shows gave them something to watch, even though the humour was both great and original from their original program.

Joey Tribiani is a 2 dimensional character, he battles with Phoebe for being the weakest Friends character, and after 10 years of the same old typical behaviour of sandwiches and cheap sex, this show is old even before its started.

Oh, and I forgot to mention more about why Im negative about Friends (IM A HAPPY BOY).

The great thing about Friends was that it was pleasant, relaxed humour, generally. The episodes and comedy was constructed well, subtle, and brilliant.

What appears to have happened to Friends is what would happen to many shows if it carried on for a decade, the writers (And actors) realised the humour that was working and decided to intensify the whole show by exposing the individual brilliances of every aspect of it, making it a spaghetti junction of jokes that are desperately begging to be laughed at, just as theyre running out of ideas.

Every aspect, for example, the characters.

Monica's character suffers the most from this. Ever since Monica went on crack-cocaine she's really hard to listen to on screen, she has absolutely no funny lines, me and my bro just realised this, everyone else has a couple here and there, she has NONE. Shes hyper, out of control, her lines are obvious, she has no gentle side to her like she used to, shes over-obessive compulsive that if she was real she'd be in therapy. Remember when Monica showed up to Ross' girlfriends disgustingly dirty apartment, so that she could clean it? The girl shut the door in Monica's face and then Monica started cleaning the door. That was funny! Now look at her, she goes nuts if Chandler moves a lampshade and its supposed to be funny.

Joey is more inconsiderate towards females than ever, its as if he has no human heart at all anymore. Him not calling back Phoebe's friend after PROMISING to just shows this. He also has an obsession with sandwich.

Phoebe is more of a lesbian, stranger, and her humour is totally overblown.

Ross is like his sister, nuts on crack cocaine. Hes just mental these days.

And theeen theres Chandler, who has kinda gone the other way. His sarcasm is more or less non existant (Which was one of the few things you'd actually WANT to keep in the show) which is progressive, but he doesnt have much humour anymore. He looks fat and red, the actor playing him actually was on cocaine and you can tell. Its just harder to laugh at someone who seems in bad health and mumbles a lot.

Rachel though, I must applaud. That character has stayed realistic and genuine throughout most of Friends, which is great.

But still, the nice feeling you got from watching the show before is gone. The lighting (Which is highly important in setting a stage) is darker everywhere except for Monica and Chandlers apartment, its bleaker and in places such as Ross' apartment it can actually hurt your eyes its just so damn cheap looking. The situations are more intense, Monica and Chandler cant have a baby, Rachel has a bastard kid, Ross has a son who is rarely to be seen anymore, and Phoebe is married- which is nice. But shes married to some guy who coulda been anyone!- from the police cop Gary to- uh, that scientist guy who went to Russia.

Everything is just pre-digested crap, crapped out and then eaten and then crapped again! Sorry, the humour is almost evil. For example they'll just stick Janice in with "OH, MY, GAAAWD" at any moment to gain a few cheap laughs, theyre trying to put together every combination for relationships, whats funny is that a few years ago there was a Saturday Night Live skit which was "What couple will come next? Ross and Rachel, Rachel and Joey, Joey and Phoebe, Chandler and Monica, Ross and Monica?!- Friends, were kinda running out of ideas" when just the other night that kinda happened. For that cheap gag when Ross' first drunken kiss with Rachel turned out to be with Monica, back at college. Another thing about the comedy, the shouting back and forth while the crowd laugh in between, looky:

"You mean, you were my first kiss with Rachel?!?!" HAHAHAHA

"You mean, you were my first kiss, EVER?!?!" HAHAHAHA

"YOU WERE MY FIRST TONGUE KISS?!" HAHAHAHAH!!!

"YOU WERE MY MIDNIGHT MYSTERY, KISSER!?!?!" HAAAAAAHAAAAA!!!!!!!

"BUT I KISSED RACHEL UNDER THE PILE OF COATS-"

"-I WAS THE PILE OF COATS!!!!" HAAAAAHAHAHAHOEHAOHDSOASHBOSHA

Its typical friends humour, Monica's heartbeat is 20 times quicker than the normal coke addict and the 'shoutback' skit humour usually contains her, and her voice getting louder, whinier and more strained everytime she shouts out. Christ, what a gack.

If Im at all ruining this topic, thanks.