bart

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Daryl!!!

Don't go mate - we have to keep up the Manchester numbers :D

fifi likes this smilie :dizzy2:

It's my husband! Didn't you hear? It's all over the place omg like you must be the last person on earth to find out :dizzy2: :dizzy2:

:) Will do very tired anyway ... I need to go home. The lighting in my mates house us very poor, and me eyes are :dizzy2:

Sleep and eat... see ths helping me miss that aswell. :stunned:

Good night peeps and thanks.. didnt mean ti worry yous. I love yous all even if you hate us,

husband? :stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

hahahahhahah u fool :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol:

yes I married a smilie! The story was in OK it was a crazeee night in vegas...you know how it is!?! :rolleyes: :sneaky: :dizzy2:

hey themusiclover...stay here. besides, lately i'm not posting so much...so now, people like bananaman can't even get confused between u and me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

and he sure has grown an acid tongue lately! :P :D

ohh and i'm liking the pics in sweet one's avatar and also in sunset_scientist's avatar! :cool:

i saw Kill Bill Vol.1 last night!@! it's super cool movie! :cool:

hey themusiclover...stay here. besides, lately i'm not posting so much...so now, people like bananaman can't even get confused between u and me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Me is thinking of changing me user name to just 'Daryl', I get confused my self at times when posting and someone replies, and I am unsure who to.

:lol: @ BANANA PROVED

... THAT SOUNDS SO........... IMPORTANT! :idea2: :lol:

AAAAW! WELL ME IS ALWAYS LATE, BUT YOU GOTTA ADMITT IS BETTER LATE THAN EVER.............. WELL, I SAW YOU CHANGE YOUR NAME, WHICH IS QUITE THE SAME TO BE, SINCE I DON'T RECOGNISE YOU KNOW, AND YOUR AVATAR LOOKS VERY "MARIE" TO ME..... OR "MRS. BERRY" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT....... AND WELL, YOU WANTED ME TO GO AWAY, AND HERE I AM.......... I HOPE THAT'S A GOOD ANALOGY FOR SOME PEOPLE MIGHT WANT YOU TO GO AWAY, BUT WELLDON'T GO...... IT'S USELESS :lol: + WELL I AM INMOBABLE AS A ROCK SO...... WHATEVER!

THAT WAS MY WORK

AND CONTRIBUTION TO THIS WORLD! :D