✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

hmm....soccer boyies

Manders

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VALLEYBOY IS YOU ARE GONNA SAY SO MANY STUPIDITIES, PLEASE DO NOT SAY THEM HERE. IN FACT WHAT YOU HAVE IN BRAZIL ARE LOTS OF ITALIANS AND RUSSIAN INMIGRANTS, NOT SO MANY GERMANS, AS WE DO AND ARGETINA (THO ARG IS LIKE MAINLY ITALIANS). THAT'S A BIT OF COMMON KNOWLEDGE ONLY, AND I THINK YOU SHOULD KNOW THE HISTORY OF YOUR COUNTRY, AND THE INMIGRATION STAGES LIKE THE PORT. AND IT., WHICH WERE VERY VERY IMPORTANT).

Oh yea, i'm sure that you know more about my country than me.

We do have lots of german people here... and only a few italians.

And THX GOD, we dont have any chilenian (or chilean, or whatever you guys are called) here.

SECOND MEXICO IS NOT LAME AT ALL, I DON'T THINK YOU EVEN KNOW IT..... I DARE TO SAY YOU'VE NEVER BEEN IN IT.... SO, DON'T SPEAK IF YOU DON'T KNOW.

You know, i learned a lot about mexico watching speedy gonzales.

If mexico is THAT good, why do all mexicans leave their counrty and go to the US steal the american's jobs.

pfft.

THIRD, WHAT A BORING WORLD WE WOULD HAVE WITH JUST ONE CULTURE! C'MON, IT WOULD BE TERRIBLE! + YOU SHOULD FEEL VERY PROUD, CAUSE PORTUGUESE IS A LOVELY LANGUAGE, AND EVERYONE CAN LEARN ENGLISH! IT'S LIKE EVERYONE'S SECOND LANGUAGE!

well, it'd be better for YOU if we all speak english, cos then your english wouldnt be THAT lame anymore, dont you think?

FOUR, YOU MIGHT LIKE MAC DONALD, BUT THE FOOD IS TERRIBBLY "POISING". I DON'T KNOW WETHER YOUR GONNA LIKE IT IN 20 MORE YEARS, SO THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK

*thinks*

If mcdonald's is so bad, how the hell did it become the biggest fast food restaurant in the world?

Cos they make good food, perhaps?

nah, i forgot their food is... "POISING"

I'M SORRY TO SAY THIS, BUT THE AUSTRALIAN FOOTBAL TEAM SUCKS. IT'S REALLY TERRIBLE. SO WHAT YOU HEARD ABOUT THE MUNDIAL AND SO.... WELL THEY HAVE NO COMPETITION AT ALL! (NZ, FIJI AND SO...... JUST LIKE RUGBY ISLANDS! *EXPRESSION*). AUSTRALIA'S RUGBY TEAM, ON THE OTHER HAND, IT'S GREAT...... BUT NOT AS THE ALL BLACKS'!

at least it is better than chile's team.

thats for sure.

:cool:

Guest LiquidSky
And we could keep one lame country like mexico

Hey! Do not call México a lame country! YOU FUCKING A S S H O L E! :furious: :angry: :furious:

Guest LiquidSky

yeah let's diss Thom....He is a f-cking messed up person! And 50cent suck up a gun into Thom nasty and stinky ass! :stunned:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ps: Stop dissing Mexico or I'll f-king kill you BASTARD!

Ah, you can kill me if you want. i'd rather die than go to mexico, thats for sure.

Like, at least there are hot girls in hell.. not a buch of dudes called sanchez.

And 50cent suck up a gun into Thom nasty and stinky ass!

haha suck up?

if you say that again i'll "suck" my penis up yours.

Ah, you can kill me if you want. i'd rather die than go to mexico, thats for sure.

Like, at least there are hot girls in hell.. not a buch of dudes called sanchez.

haha suck up?

Guest LiquidSky

haha suck up?

whoa, is it me or you guys take everything way too seriously?

geez.