✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

hmm....soccer boyies

Manders

lmao

nah, our country is so lame that we speak portuguese here. even though we're a latin country like mexico. But southern brazil is full of german people, i think. thats why they're better than the rest of the country.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha

dont worry eric, i wont tell the other members about our KKK chats. (jk folks, dont get mad)

And yea, i was talking about that to my friend the other day.

I think the whole world should speak english. and have only one culture.

It would be so much better. We'd all eat at mcdonald's and listen to brit music.

And we could keep one lame country like mexico and build our industries there. The rest of the world would be like paradise though.

VALLEYBOY IS YOU ARE GONNA SAY SO MANY STUPIDITIES, PLEASE DO NOT SAY THEM HERE. IN FACT WHAT YOU HAVE IN BRAZIL ARE LOTS OF ITALIANS AND RUSSIAN INMIGRANTS, NOT SO MANY GERMANS, AS WE DO AND ARGETINA (THO ARG IS LIKE MAINLY ITALIANS). THAT'S A BIT OF COMMON KNOWLEDGE ONLY, AND I THINK YOU SHOULD KNOW THE HISTORY OF YOUR COUNTRY, AND THE INMIGRATION STAGES LIKE THE PORT. AND IT., WHICH WERE VERY VERY IMPORTANT).

SECOND MEXICO IS NOT LAME AT ALL, I DON'T THINK YOU EVEN KNOW IT..... I DARE TO SAY YOU'VE NEVER BEEN IN IT.... SO, DON'T SPEAK IF YOU DON'T KNOW.

THIRD, WHAT A BORING WORLD WE WOULD HAVE WITH JUST ONE CULTURE! C'MON, IT WOULD BE TERRIBLE! + YOU SHOULD FEEL VERY PROUD, CAUSE PORTUGUESE IS A LOVELY LANGUAGE, AND EVERYONE CAN LEARN ENGLISH! IT'S LIKE EVERYONE'S SECOND LANGUAGE!

FOUR, YOU MIGHT LIKE MAC DONALD, BUT THE FOOD IS TERRIBBLY "POISING". I DON'T KNOW WETHER YOUR GONNA LIKE IT IN 20 MORE YEARS, SO THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK.

I'M SORRY TO SAY THIS, BUT THE AUSTRALIAN FOOTBAL TEAM SUCKS. IT'S REALLY TERRIBLE. SO WHAT YOU HEARD ABOUT THE MUNDIAL AND SO.... WELL THEY HAVE NO COMPETITION AT ALL! (NZ, FIJI AND SO...... JUST LIKE RUGBY ISLANDS! *EXPRESSION*). AUSTRALIA'S RUGBY TEAM, ON THE OTHER HAND, IT'S GREAT...... BUT NOT AS THE ALL BLACKS'! :P

THAT'S IT! :D

I'M SORRY TO SAY THIS, BUT THE AUSTRALIAN FOOTBAL TEAM SUCKS. IT'S REALLY TERRIBLE.

Ahahahaha! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Which kind of football are you talking about? Like soccer? Cos yea....I agree with you Carla on that one.

IT'S GREAT...... BUT NOT AS THE ALL BLACKS'!

Hahaha :P Well I recall Australia coming second and the All Blacks coming third in the rugby World Cup.

IT'S GREAT...... BUT NOT AS THE ALL BLACKS'!

Hahaha :P Well I recall Australia coming second and the All Blacks coming third in the rugby World Cup.

Well, Australia got very easy! at leats at first......... it/his/her (for us is a she) group was dead easy... not like the All Blacks'!

And who won the Rugby World Cup?

ahh yes England

yeah! But mainly thanks to Wilkinson.......... without that last-minute drop, who defined it all, it would had been much harder ............ but anyway, what a final it was! (it was very worth to be awake at 5 a.m :lol: )

and even If that doesn't convince you all; I still think the ALL BLACK'S ARE THE BEST TEAM :nice: (because it was, indeed, a very good team... not just a single player thingie)

FRENCH GUARD:

Allo! Who is eet?

ARTHUR:

It is King Arthur, and these are my Knights of the Round Table. Whose castle is this?

FRENCH GUARD:

This is the castle of my master, Guy de Loimbard.

ARTHUR:

Go and tell your master that we have been charged by God with a sacred quest. If he will give us food and shelter for the night, he can join us in our quest for the Holy Grail.

FRENCH GUARD:

Well, I'll ask him, but I don't think he'll be very keen. Uh, he's already got one, you see.

ARTHUR:

What?

GALAHAD:

He says they've already got one!

ARTHUR:

Are you sure he's got one?

FRENCH GUARD:

Oh, yes. It's very nice-a. (I told him we already got one.)

FRENCH GUARDS:

[chuckling]

ARTHUR:

Well, u-- um, can we come up and have a look?

FRENCH GUARD:

Of course not! You are English types-a!

ARTHUR:

Well, what are you, then?

FRENCH GUARD:

I'm French! Why do think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king-a?!

GALAHAD:

What are you doing in England?

FRENCH GUARD:

Mind your own business!

ARTHUR:

If you will not show us the Grail, we shall take your castle by force!

FRENCH GUARD:

You don't frighten us, English pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottom, sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called Arthur King, you and all your silly English k-nnnnniggets. Thpppppt! Thppt! Thppt!

GALAHAD:

What a strange person.

ARTHUR:

Now look here, my good man--

FRENCH GUARD:

I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

GALAHAD:

Is there someone else up there we could talk to?

FRENCH GUARD:

No. Now, go away, or I shall taunt you a second time-a!

[sniff]

ARTHUR:

Now, this is your last chance. I've been more than reasonable.

FRENCH GUARD:

(Fetchez la vache.)

OTHER FRENCH GUARD:

Quoi?

FRENCH GUARD:

(Fetchez la vache!)

[mooo]

ARTHUR:

If you do not agree to my commands, then I shall--

[twong]

[mooooooo]

Jesus Christ!

KNIGHTS:

Christ!

[thud]

Ah! Ohh!

ARTHUR:

Right! Charge!

KNIGHTS:

Charge!

[mayhem]

FRENCH GUARD:

Hey, this one is for your mother! There you go.

[mayhem]

FRENCH GUARD:

And this one's for your dad!

ARTHUR:

Run away!

KNIGHTS:

Run away!

FRENCH GUARD:

Thppppt!

FRENCH GUARDS:

[taunting]

LAUNCELOT:

Fiends! I'll tear them apart!

ARTHUR:

No, no. No, no.

BEDEVERE:

Sir! I have a plan, sir.

[later]

[wind]

[saw saw saw saw saw saw saw saw saw saw saw saw saw saw saw saw]

[clunk]

[bang]

[rewr!]

[squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak]

[rrrr rrrr rrrr]

[drilllll]

[sawwwww]

[clunk]

[crash]

[clang]

[squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak...]

[creak]

FRENCH GUARDS: [whispering]

C'est un lapin, lapin de bois. Quoi? Un cadeau. What? A present. Oh, un cadeau. Oui, oui. Hurry. What? Let's go. Oh. On y va. Bon magne. Over here...

[squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak...]

[clllank]

ARTHUR:

What happens now?

BEDEVERE:

Well, now, uh, Launcelot, Galahad, and I, uh, wait until nightfall, and then leap out of the rabbit, taking the French, uh, by surprise. Not only by surprise, but totally unarmed!

ARTHUR:

Who leaps out?

BEDEVERE:

U-- u-- uh, Launcelot, Galahad, and I, uh, leap out of the rabbit, uh, and uh...

ARTHUR:

Ohh.

BEDEVERE:

Oh. Um, l-- look, i-- i-- if we built this large wooden badger--

[clank]

[twong]

ARTHUR:

Run away!

KNIGHTS:

Run away! Run away! Run away! Run away! Run away! Run away! Run away!

[CRASH]

FRENCH GUARDS:

Oh, haw haw haw haw! Haw! Haw haw heh...