Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Album of the Day

Featured Replies

  • Replies 155
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B00006JS76.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

A Album by auqalung does anyone rember !

stoneroses.jpg

ย 

Ohh they are so great....

^woooooooooooooooooooooooohoo

ย 

Keane # Hopes and Fears

Incubus~A crow left of the murder :D :D

Keane - Hopes and Fears

ย 

This is mine today...again!!

Morrisey - I Am The Quarry - great new album ;)

ย 

ย 

HTTT :sneaky:

Muse - Origin of symmetry

just got Pawn Shoppe Heart.

horrible album

all the songs suck except for three: C'mon C'mon, Fever and No Regrets.

LOL. I am not much of a fan of their music, I was just listening to it yesterday because I d/led it.

ย 

Cmon Cmon is so catchy.

True

I really do like Cmon Cmon

I regret getting the album

***Radiohead Hail to the theif

Muse - Origin of symmetry

ย 

Noni I want that Album !!! I have searched high and low for it in Manchester and both HMV and Virgin (the only shops that stock are asking way to much) ยฃ16.99. But I guess u have to pay for quality.

Have you tried somewhere like Music Zone or Fopp? They are preeettttyyy reasonable :D

ย 

ยฃ9.97 for most new albums :cool: and old ones range from ยฃ3.97+ :sneaky:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.