✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official **KEANE** thread

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Oh, just remembered, about a year ago I did a combination of Coldplay's God Put A Smile Upon Your Face video and Crystal Ball song, because I always felt like the video would go along awesomly with the Keane song... and I think it turned out pretty good :)

Check it out:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp8eRwLtGWI]YouTube- Coldplay and Keane music video[/ame]

The very first time I heard anything about this band was at a Travis gig I went to last Halloween. (Keane were the opening act)

wow, it just so happened that i read the very first post of this thread - and it surprised me that keane were opening for travis back in 2003. nice! :nice:

[/random]

• 3 weeks later...

Where's all the love for Keane gone?! :stunned:

They just posted some MASSIVE news on the official website:

KEANE ANNOUNCE NEW 8-TRACK EP AND ENGLISH FOREST TOUR

Doesn't it sound just so lovely? :D

I'm really looking forward to that EP, "Sovereign Light Café" already sounds SO promising! :cheesy:

And the forest tour... Sweet idea, isn't it? If only I could go. That'd have been the next best reason to go to the UK and attend a gig, but seriously, the timing's just not the best, at least not for me... I'll have the last part of my A-Levels during that time, so I better don't think about attending one of those gigs anymore... :dozey: Oh dear, the one in Kent would've been so perfect... :\

Where's all the love for Keane gone?! :stunned:

They just posted some MASSIVE news on the official website:

KEANE ANNOUNCE NEW 8-TRACK EP AND ENGLISH FOREST TOUR

Doesn't it sound just so lovely? :D

I'm really looking forward to that EP, "Sovereign Light Café" already sounds SO promising! :cheesy:

And the forest tour... Sweet idea, isn't it? If only I could go. That'd have been the next best reason to go to the UK and attend a gig, but seriously, the timing's just not the best, at least not for me... I'll have the last part of my A-Levels during that time, so I better don't think about attending one of those gigs anymore... :dozey: Oh dear, the one in Kent would've been so perfect... :\

Thanks for the info! I'm on it! The Kent gig is within pretty easy striking-distance of my parents', but Suffolk and Gloucestershire are both possible too. Happy days!!:D

Thanks for the info! I'm on it! The Kent gig is within pretty easy striking-distance of my parents', but Suffolk and Gloucestershire are both possible too. Happy days!!:D

No problem. ;)

Oooh the jealousy. :P:rolleyes:

Well, then there are at least some reviews guaranteed for us poor souls who (probably) can't go... :cry:

It's still not too late to change your mind, you know.;)

I know. But there's no way of adjusting the date where I'll have that damn oral examination. I don't even know when it is, but I know it will be sometime around the end of June... And since I need to get prepared for it as well, I really can't go... :\ Oh well... Next time then, I guess... ;)