✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official **KEANE** thread

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok.. after much frustration with the presale. Today's general sale got me 2nd row dead center for the DC show!!! I am so excited!!!

Also: for anyone who wants to go to the DC show or knows someone. I have 3 extra tickets to sell..

I have 2 tickets together ORCH/ROW D/SEATS 101 AND 103 (THEY ARE TOGETHER) 4th row from stage. These are dead center. I initially got these at first this morning then tried again and got second row. Anywho, these are the hot seat package seats so they are more than the others because they include:

Premium seat (or General Admission ticket with early entry to venue)

Exclusive Keane gift item

Collectible Keane laminate

I know, I know it doesn't sound like much but it seems that there really close seats were the ones included in the hot seat package. Believe me we tried like crazy all week. But hey its a hell of a lot cheaper than going thru a scalper.

So I am selling them for face value that includes the fees.

Also, I have one ticket ORCH/ROW E/SEAT 126 for sale too. My friend Julie got this in the presale. So it's $44.00 plus fees.

You can email me if interested. [email protected]

The concert was beautiful,energetic and incredible

They play "Nothing in my Way","A Bad Dream","Crystal Ball" and my new favorites of the new album, "You Havent Told Me Anything"

Tom said that it was the best concert of the tour in Mexico

I saw them yesterday... the gig was awesome.. I wasn't that excited about it, but it was amazing!

setlist:

- Lovers are Losing

- Everybody’s changing

- Nothing in my way

- Again & Again

- A Bad Dream

- This is the last time

- Spiralling

- Playing Alone

- Try Again

- Sunshine

- You haven’t told me anything

- Bend and Break

- You don’t see me

- Perfect Symmetry

- Somewhere only we know

- Crystal Ball

- Under Pressure (Queen conver)

- Is it any wonder?

- Bedshaped

some of my pics :P

n605513350_1357203_3921337.jpg

2587_55632228350_605513350_1357205_4599692_n.jpg

2587_55632408350_605513350_1357239_1802208_n.jpg

2587_55632438350_605513350_1357245_3685568_n.jpg

The concert was beautiful,energetic and incredible

They play "Nothing in my Way","A Bad Dream","Crystal Ball" and my new favorites of the new album, "You Haven't Told Me Anything"

Tom said that it was the best concert of the tour in Mexico

That's great! :)

btw,

I love these songs. :nice:

ok.. after much frustration with the presale. Today's general sale got me 2nd row dead center for the DC show!!! I am so excited!!!

Also: for anyone who wants to go to the DC show or knows someone. I have 3 extra tickets to sell..

I have 2 tickets together ORCH/ROW D/SEATS 101 AND 103 (THEY ARE TOGETHER) 4th row from stage. These are dead center. I initially got these at first this morning then tried again and got second row. Anywho, these are the hot seat package seats so they are more than the others because they include:

Premium seat (or General Admission ticket with early entry to venue)

Exclusive Keane gift item

Collectible Keane laminate

I know, I know it doesn't sound like much but it seems that there really close seats were the ones included in the hot seat package. Believe me we tried like crazy all week. But hey its a hell of a lot cheaper than going thru a scalper.

So I am selling them for face value that includes the fees.

Also, I have one ticket ORCH/ROW E/SEAT 126 for sale too. My friend Julie got this in the presale. So it's $44.00 plus fees.

You can email me if interested. [email protected]

Hey there, I also got hot seat tickets for the DC show! The presale tix I bought were awful (row DD - 30 rows from the stage!) so I had to fork over the extra money to get closer to the front ;-)

Do you know of any fan meetups in DC? Maybe if there are a few folks here going we can meet up at one of the bars beforehand for a drink - the downstairs lounge is very roomy and perfect to have a chat before a show.

Oh and I am also going to the NY show - seems like a few people here are going to that, so if anyone's meeting up it would be great to say hello before the gig!

Our seats in NY are absolute CRAP. Like far to the left, marked for handicap access, and these were in the presale! I thought presale was supposed to give you an advantage :(

At least we got good seats in DC, so if we're further back in NY it won't be as disappointing....

OK, I just bought all three of their albums from FYE yesterday when I was in Katy. When I get back home to Nac, I'm going to find out how big of a fan of Keane I become. :D

That's good. :) :clap:

btw,

I'm sure you'll love them! Really great band. :nice: