✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official **KEANE** thread

LifeIs4Living

I've bought a ticket for the one at Dalby Forest, North Yorkshire which is really near me! :D The bad thing is that none of my friends like Keane :( ONE OF YOU BETTER COME TO YORKSHIRE TO GIVE ME COMPANY! :D :P

Lucky you! :)

Well, you know, I'd totally come with you... If only I could. :(

But attending one of their gigs all alone isn't too bad, trust me ... I've been on my own both times I saw them and I still enjoyed the show a lot! Plus you usually find loads of nice people around to talk to anyway... :)

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky you! :)

Well, you know, I'd totally come with you... If only I could. :(

But attending one of their gigs all alone isn't too bad, trust me ... I've been on my own both times I saw them and I still enjoyed the show a lot! Plus you usually find loads of nice people around to talk to anyway... :)

:) Aww! I'm not too bothered about going on my own, I know the area, so, yeah, i'll be fine I think!

Got my ticket!:D

For Dalby Forest? :) ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

*gives this thread a much-deserved BUMP* :D

I'm so excited for the up-coming Night Train EP, 8 new tracks!! :)

Can't wait to see in which direction these guys are gonna go next what with Perfect Symmetry being quite a different work to their first two albums. I've adored everything they've done so far. They released the track list of the EP on their website a few days ago and apparently Tim is the lead vocals on one of the songs an "80s-flavoured" track called Your Love. Brave of him to do that lol as Tom's voice is quite hard to live up to, can't wait to hear it! ;)

I've bought tickets to the Bedgebury Pinetum gig in Kent, already can't wait... should be a great day :D Like a mini-festival as it's outside... hope the sun'll be out and it'll be dry. I went to see them for the first time live in Brighton last Feb on the Perfect Sym tour. I'm determined to get front row this time so will be getting there really early. :P

• 4 weeks later...

i remember when i discovered this band. i had to wake up early for the bus to go to school. so i could stay awake i would watch music videos. but all the music sucked, i didnt like anything. until i heard a song called "somewhere only we know" i was like "hey this is a good song" then on the bus the radio host was like "next, well play song that you actually want stuck in your head"

and i was thinking "hmm somewhere only we know" and it was!! it was crazy.

after that i decided to buy their cd. usually i wait to see if i like more than one song from a new band, but i couldnt, i just had to buy their cd. and i loved all the songs. this band was there for me when coldplay was out recording and other music sucked. so thanks KEANE.

although im ashamed i only own their first album and a few other songs downloaded from itunes. ill try to get them soon.

i remember when i discovered this band. i had to wake up early for the bus to go to school. so i could stay awake i would watch music videos. but all the music sucked, i didnt like anything. until i heard a song called "somewhere only we know" i was like "hey this is a good song" then on the bus the radio host was like "next, well play song that you actually want stuck in your head"

and i was thinking "hmm somewhere only we know" and it was!! it was crazy.

I never tire of hearing "Somewhere Only We Know". It's one of my favourite songs of all time, and particularly impressive live. A genuine anthem!:D

yea, i think its an absolutely beautiful song. for some reason though my sis isnt too big a fan at first she was, and when i tried playing "somewhere only we know" she was like "uh can you change it" she said "its a nice song, but im kinda bored of it" i was like what?!

i was very annoyed with her

• 2 weeks later...