✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official **KEANE** thread

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should I post the the video, Daryl? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keane were looooooovely in the fest!! The guys are so intense in there, specially the piano player, can't remember his name now... :/

They sound veeeery good, although the gig was a bit short in my opinion. I almost cried in 'Bedshaped', maybe it was for the vodka... :stunned:

It was the 1st gig we saw in the fest and I have good memories of it and the nice guys I was with :wink3: :kiss:

My views on Keane have changed, I will admit at first I refused to like them because some of the press described them as the next 'Coldplay'. This was unfair. Each time I here a tune like 'Everyone is changing' and ' Somewhere only we know' it now brings back total blissful memories. !! Remarkably about 30 second recording on my phone turned out OK. I am going to try and upload it on this site now I have sussed out how to send emails from my handset. :cool:

Aaaaaw, I can't see the pic either :/ I also will try to post mine although there are not very good...

Weeeeeh, Hayley, it's tomorrow, tomoooooorroooooooooow!! I'm sure you'll enjoy it a lot! Take pics pleeeease!! :D

AMAZING

AMAZING

AMAZZZZZIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

SOOOO I saw Keane last night.... - and although I had a terrible cold which meant I felt so awful I in fact forgot to buy a disposable camera, AND we were 2nd/3rd row from the front with a class view :stunned: :stunned: :rolleyes: :angry: - the concert was fantastic.

Words cannot describe how amazing they were!!!!! They sang almost everything from the album and also some b-sides, which were performed superbly I might add :D

The crowd were hanging on Chaplin's every word and he said that in all of Keane's 7 years together it was truely one of the best nights that they have ever had.

They even played "On a Day Like Today" for us because they liked us so much lol :lol: - it was their first live version of that song! :o :D :D

I still can't believe I forgot a camera :laugh2: but I'll get over it, and nothing compares to the real thing anyway :smug:

[scroll:ca00e1e5b9]iLoVeKeAnE[/scroll:ca00e1e5b9]

Yes I heard it at the V festival. They played it and got everyone to clap. I would love to see these to play again. I love the tunes what they played and tunes like 'Somewhere only we know' will always strike a cord anytime I hear it played.

Should I post the the video, Daryl? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keane were looooooovely in the fest!!

Yes if you can, it was a moment that I am certain we will never forget. !! :)

This post makes me think of them performing. 'Somewhere only we now'. I still have it on me phone, even though I can only bearly make it out it still caputures the magic and bliss moments. !! :kiss: :)