LifeIs4Living

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I have listened to the album....

It has now moved into my all-time favourite albums list :stunned:

It's BEAUTIFUL.

The lyrics are amazing and Tom Chaplin's voice is just fantastic....

I love the way there are no guitars, so immediately the music is different because of just a piano and drums.

So far my favourite tracks are Everybody's Changing, Bend and Break, She Has No Time and Bedshaped :)

I don't know how to make you all realise how much I love this album.... other

than tell you to BUY IT! :D

keane have got to be one, if not the best band to come out of britain in a long time, their music is just so inspirational, and the guys are LOVELY...but hey if you're on the keane board, i guess you know all about how much i love these guys and so on...anyways...yeah.. keane.. great!

Katie x x

Now I know what you guys here are talking about, other countries get good music first but luckily we got the clip here (good on you channel V), I like it, I am a bit restless since I don't like watching video clips (unless it's a good one), I like listening to music better but anyways they seem alright actually. The lead singer looks really familar.

Good call, that's my current favorite song right now.

Im addicted to keane now!!! They Rox!!!!!! somewhere i belong is a brilliant song! but this one is my fav right now :We Might As Well be Strangers :cool:

if anyone saw keane perform live at One Big Weekend that was broadcast on bbc a few weeks ago, well i have made a mp3 ( 26 meg - 192 kbs ) file of there short set which is really good and maybe i will get it uploaded for you keane fans to enjoy ;)

i will keep a eye on this feedback and then contact ian to get it uploaded .

watch this space !

HTTT :sneaky:

cheers guyz ( simon , riff , noni , idsadmin ) for your compliments hope you all enjoyed the download ;)

thanks again

HTTT :sneaky:

I still can't download it, you know my conection sucks! But I'll have cable soon, so I hope the mp3 will be still up then...

Anyways, you're soooooooo kind to share it with us!! :kiss:

HTCHRIS! :D