The official **KEANE** thread

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

From Morrissey...

So good, in fact, that Morrissey closed his recent performance at London's Meltdown Festival by reportedly saying, "If there's anyone with the surname Keane, they better leave the building now." The statement referred to the band's debut album, "Hopes and Fears," which kept his own "You Are the Quarry" from debuting at No. 1 on the U.K. album chart.

Taken from:

http://www.billboard.com/bb/feature/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1000553460

So your a big Keane fan i take it.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh' date=' I'm so excited tonight!! I can't wait to see Keane on Staffs, woooooo-hooooo!![/quote']

Well I know them since just a pair of months ago but I love them!!

Do you like them too?

Yeah, I've read your sig now :cool:

Just thought I'd let you all know about how amazing Keane were at the festival I was at............................

They played the whole album and if it is possible I love it even more now :cool:

Tom Chaplin has SUCH a fantastic voice live - I was really surprised!

It was their first Irish gig and maaaaaaaaan they certainly proved to be popular!

I was always kind of unsure about whether or not I liked the track "She Has No Time", but Tom told us the story behind it and now I think it's great :smug:

It was written for him by his friend Tim Rice-Oxley (the drummer!) when he fell head-over-heels in love with a girl who did not feel the same about him :(

But Tom says that now she does :lol: :blush: awwwwwwwww

Annnnnnnnnnnyways, i strongly recommend that if you are a Keane fan, try to go and see them live!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

How was Keane on Staff' date=' Noni ? :kiss:[/quote']

The gig in Staffs is the V-festival and it's next month.

In my post I mean that I was excited that night waiting for the V-Festival.

Sorry, I confused you! :rolleyes: