✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official **KEANE** thread

LifeIs4Living

I love keane!!! and i love radi0ed for the sweet link to the bootleg and i love ian for hosting it' date='and i love noni coz she's sweet :P :stunned: :kiss:[/quote']

Yeeeeah, I love Chris, Ian and Ren too!! :kiss:

Mmmmmmh, lots of men in this thread... :sneaky:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the Album today :smug:' date=' I will pass on me thoughts about it when I have listend to it a few times. It sounds OK so far though.[/quote']

I'm sure it will grow in you soon, Daryl. It's a veeeery good album!

Listen specially to 'Bend and break' and 'Bedshaped'... :smug:

cheers guyz ( simon , riff , noni , idsadmin ) for your compliments hope you all enjoyed the download ;)

thanks again

HTTT :sneaky:

I still can't download it, you know my conection sucks! But I'll have cable soon, so I hope the mp3 will be still up then...

Anyways, you're soooooooo kind to share it with us!! :kiss:

HTCHRIS! :D

if it isn't then PM me and I'll make sure it is :wink3:

cheers guyz ( simon , riff , noni , idsadmin ) for your compliments hope you all enjoyed the download ;)

thanks again

HTTT :sneaky:

I still can't download it, you know my conection sucks! But I'll have cable soon, so I hope the mp3 will be still up then...

Anyways, you're soooooooo kind to share it with us!! :kiss:

HTCHRIS! :D

Thanks V , im sure ian will keep this link alive till you get your broadband so you can enjoy this great live set ;)

HTTNONI :sneaky:

Saw them in concert last night in San Diego, California and I was completely blown away. His Voice is crystal clear and powerful. The place erupted not only because its Keane, but the way Tom spread his energy across the stage was amazing.

He started the concert with "Everybody is Changing" and ended with B-Shapen". Overall, it was a rollercoaster of emotion. Unique sound, can't wait for a second album!