✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

In case you need further proof that Nickelback sucks

I already saw that on another board I'm on.. And how is that further proof that they suck? It's a fact that they suck anyways, so we don't need any more proof.

And I hate that thing. I want the 15 minutes of my life back that I used to buffer that crap, from the other day, at the other board.

How is it further proof that they suck? When you can synch up their two biggest hits and they fit together perfectly, that's not a sign that they're just following a formula?

Besides that, I posted it because I found it funny, not because I really think there's somebody here who needs to be convinced that they suck. :rolleyes:

It's called "humor."

You know, actually I..

Dont have anything against nickelback. :/

they have a few good songs like "never again", "figure you out".. and spider-man's song "hero" is pretty awesome to tell you the truth.

And oh yea, the "someday" video is very well made too.

To be honest, when I first started liking music, I just liked a lot of random crap, one of which being Nickelback's 'How You Remind Me.' I totally fucking hate this song now, and them in general, but to be honest, I somewhat liked the song 'Too Bad.' It's not so bad.

To be honest, when I first started liking music, I just liked a lot of random crap, one of which being Nickelback's 'How You Remind Me.

whoa, same here. i used to think it was THE rock song.

but i think i overplayed it and now i dont really like it anymore.

I actually love two or three Nickelback tracks

same here, maya. i even bought their new album, the long road, cos it was pretty cheap. (about U$8) and there are some great tracks in it, actually.

To be honest, when I first started liking music, I just liked a lot of random crap, one of which being Nickelback's 'How You Remind Me.

whoa, same here. i used to think it was THE rock song.

but i think i overplayed it and now i dont really like it anymore.

I actually love two or three Nickelback tracks

same here, maya. i even bought their new album, the long road, cos it was pretty cheap. (about U$8) and there are some great tracks in it, actually.

I don't hate it because it was overplayed, I just got tired of it general. It being overplayed just made it worse.