✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Big Brother 5 Thread

bart

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...but Dan's always said he'll walk if he gets to the end :rolleyes:

Yea he says that now, however I reckon that will change.

Wondering on who will go this week. Despite me being a huge and his only fan on here. Victor could well be up for eviction. Unless the housemates are smart and they will nominate people who stand a good chance of winning it outright.

Nadia, Staurt, Michelle and Dan.

Out of those 4 if they are up I reckon Staurt and Michelle will go.

Dan polled very well on Fridays eviction and only recived just over 26 000 votes. Compared to Ahmeds 1.4 Million votes to get him out

And we all know Nadia is very popular however her moaning about cigs may go agaisnt her. Victor even says he reckons she will win.

Hopefully if those four are up two of them will go. It all depends whether they are going to vote for who they like or who they reckon will win.

I would love it if Stuart went myself, yep he has helped with the drama slighlty with his coming toghether with Michelle however since then he has not done much and sits on the fence to much.

I think its very important to the dynamics in the house that Victor Stays for the final week.

Michelle, Nadia, Shell, Stu and Dan are most liely not going to vote for each other because they're kinda close. So hopefully they'll all vote for Vic and Jay and then either one of them (or both of them because they need a double eviction at some point to make it work) will definitely go. :D

You know what I'd give it a go.

It seemed not such a big deal for them because they've still got £56,000 to play for. But 15 grand is alot of money and if someone said they'd give me it if I drank the shake I'd try. Whether I'd be able to do it though is a different matter.

I'm not vegetarian though like Michelle...it was unfair to expect her to do it. :)

Apparently this week the task is to organise a wedding. :stunned:

They were put into pairs and one went into the diary room to answer questions whilst the other stood on some stairs. Once a question was answered wrong the stairs collapsed and the other person slid into fish guts.

They all went into the guts and they lost £15,000. BB said that this could be redeemed if Michelle drank a fish gut smoothie.

Michelle being veggie and terrified of fish freaked out and told BB it wasn't fair to expect her to do it. So BB said they could get back £5000 if someone else drank it.

Stu had a go, but couldn't do it.

there is only 17 days to go... I will miss BB. And I do think they are going to call it day. They should sign off for the fans like u and me on a high note.

If its not the last one I will be applying agian anyone on the board can sell all my stories as long as they promise to help it fund this message board. And split the difference with me when I come out. ! :lol: :lol:

yes ! and got nowhere !

I qued in the Manchester audition que for over 3 hours. They took us in groups of 10 people and they asked us give a reason why I should be in the house. I gave a really daft reason and said. Because it answers the ultimate question of Self Perception.

Then they were evil and asked us to nominate one person to leave at this stage, and a reason why they should not go in the house. I went a along with most of the group and said this Teletubby Character should go as he will be on TV anyway of which he was in the very first night of Bigbrother when they showed very brief highligts of the Auditions Hey I they may have had a brief glimsp of me on TV.

Then the guy who took the group of people aside and gave them two colours Purple or Pink the others without colours including me then was thanked for comming and told to go home. I was gutted but it was a nice day and met a few intresting people.

I sware I Saw Dan and I seen Emma Greenwood in the Crowd.

I have been told by a Guy called Professor Geoffrey Bettie who was one of the Main Physiologist on the programme.

Each year they look for 12 different people with different personalities and what those personalities are more than likely how to mix. So they just look for people to fill those roles virtually anyone can turn up, and you could be most self confident and most expressive person in the world or someone who is extremely shy providing you are what they are looking for well it could be you.

For sure I will try, and I will try and mention you guys as much as I can !! . And you guys could come down and see dermont O leary on BBLB when I am up for eviction and I will even Metion Chris Martin a few times and sing Coldplay songs , as you never know he might even come down too, !!

Well I a dreaming now :dozey: