✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Big Brother 5 Thread

bart

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michelle bullied him into it. I hope he dumps her when they get out, me thinks Michelle has taken this far too seriously !!.

however at one point my heart did go out to her when she was setting the table up. yet another drama in the house....

Victor may have blew it last night ! Caught the end of a augument he was dicussing nominations and was getting other housemates to admit who voted out who. ! He kept trying to wind up Dan & Shell !

He and Shell had A HUGE argument yesterday...their "wedding" was ruined (which I think means the task has been failed). Shell was reduced to tears on many, many occasions yesterday and threatened to leave because of Victor and because she and Victor may have ruined the task.

Victor on the otherhand walked around calling Shell a dickhead and moaning with Jay and Dan, refusing to apologise.

Shell is a wet blanket however me thinks Victor has runied it for himself. I am certain BB will kick him out for last night in what he was speaking to Dan about. !

He tried to everything to wind him up to no avail. Real Pity as victor in the publics eye was making a huge comeback !

taken for digital spy

Big Brother will spring a surprise eviction on the housemates in the final week, The Sun reports today.

The eviction will take place on Wednesday 4th August - two days before the winner of Big Brother is announced on the final night.

However, it won't be the public deciding who leaves the house - instead a pub-style quiz night will decide who goes.

"We always knew we would have to get someone out before the final," a show insider told the newspaper. "With the Big Brother getting evil theme, we will make it completely unfair. A quiz night is the best way to make sure of this."