🛒 SHOP THE NEW CHRISTMAS LIGHTS COLLECTION 🛒
Hicksy

Linkin Park

i like some songs, but they're not my fave.

i have that cd hybrid theory or whatever its called. lots of good songs!!!!

I was watching "Gonna Meet A Rockstar" on MM..and they seemed like cool guys to hang out with.. :shrug:

oh yeah i watched that....wasnt it with that guy and his girl who always said sweet or wicked...i think it was wicked...i'm not even sure it was them...

haha i would love to go bowling with them :D

oh yeah i watched that....wasnt it with that guy and his girl who always said sweet or wicked...i think it was wicked...i'm not even sure it was them...

yeah...he was always saying "wicked"..he was funny....

I would love to go bowling with Coldplay! :D

linkin park rules!!!!! :) *sings* *i tried so hard and got so far but in the end it doesnt really matter* :D

i sing that at kareoke sometimes

u should see the looks i get

white men cant rap apparently :shrug: :D 8)

lol yeah thats what they see but look at eminem hes white and he can rap! i would love to see u do karaoke some time we have to sing grease together lol :D

and they even made fun of him at the end of the show....showing all the times he said wicked...over and over again. i should have counted to see how many times :D :o

do you think coldplay would ever do a show of wanna meat a rock star? :?

i sing that at kareoke sometimes

u should see the looks i get

white men cant rap apparently :shrug: :D 8)

haha that's something i would like to see :lol: :o

they're great! the whole album is fantastic. i just hope the next one will be also good. my brother and i have the small lp 'concerts'. i'm chester and he's mike!

and they even made fun of him at the end of the show....showing all the times he said wicked...over and over again. i should have counted to see how many times :D :o

do you think coldplay would ever do a show of wanna meat a rock star? :?

Probably...they seem to like their fans....i mean, they did do that dinner contest thing... :shrug:

I LOVE Linkin Park. oh and Mike Shinoda is really hot :D I love Chesters tattoo too.

Oh, I got Mike's autograph way back when they toured as an opening act for Deftones (Taproot was the other opening act - can you believe it???). He was VERY nice and smiled at me... *sigh* :-D

That was one of the BEST concerts I've ever been to!!!!

I LOVE Linkin Park. oh and Mike Shinoda is really hot :D I love Chesters tattoo too.

Oh, I got Mike's autograph way back when they toured as an opening act for Deftones (Taproot was the other opening act - can you believe it???). He was VERY nice and smiled at me... *sigh* :-D

That was one of the BEST concerts I've ever been to!!!!

ooh that would be a good show to see. i've only seen deftones and taproot

oh my god :o you are so lucky!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

I was - this one time... I think I'd appreciate it a lot more now. Too bad this concert won't ever take place again...

i have 1 of their cds( hybrid theory) my sister is gonna take me to a concert that has metalica, linkin park, deftones, and some other bands, its gonna ROCK TOO!

i have 1 of their cds( hybrid theory) my sister is gonna take me to a concert that has metalica' date=' linkin park, deftones, and some other bands, its gonna ROCK TOO![/quote']

WHAT??? That sounds too good to be true. Where will this concert take place?

i have 1 of their cds( hybrid theory) my sister is gonna take me to a concert that has metalica' date=' linkin park, deftones, and some other bands, its gonna ROCK TOO![/quote']

its deadly true... its gonna be here in texas at smirnoff :oops: my sis want pits tickets. (she was in the pit for deftones and said that it kicked ass. just going to see butt hole surfers hurt my ears; hello earplugs!) ill get pics if you want..

:D(was gonna post a pick of chester tattoo but it wouldnt let me so yea :) )

:lol: :lol:

its deadly true... its gonna be here in texas at smirnoff :oops: my sis want pits tickets. (she was in the pit for deftones and said that it kicked ass. just going to see butt hole surfers hurt my ears; hello earplugs!) ill get pics if you want..

Pics would be awesome!!! Thanks for suggesting that... :D