✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Linkin Park

Hicksy

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah i watched that....wasnt it with that guy and his girl who always said sweet or wicked...i think it was wicked...i'm not even sure it was them...

haha i would love to go bowling with them :D

yeah...he was always saying "wicked"..he was funny....

I would love to go bowling with Coldplay! :D

oh yeah i watched that....wasnt it with that guy and his girl who always said sweet or wicked...i think it was wicked...i'm not even sure it was them...

and they even made fun of him at the end of the show....showing all the times he said wicked...over and over again. i should have counted to see how many times :D :o

do you think coldplay would ever do a show of wanna meat a rock star? :?

and they even made fun of him at the end of the show....showing all the times he said wicked...over and over again. i should have counted to see how many times :D :o

do you think coldplay would ever do a show of wanna meat a rock star? :?

Probably...they seem to like their fans....i mean, they did do that dinner contest thing... :shrug:

I LOVE Linkin Park. oh and Mike Shinoda is really hot :D I love Chesters tattoo too.

Oh, I got Mike's autograph way back when they toured as an opening act for Deftones (Taproot was the other opening act - can you believe it???). He was VERY nice and smiled at me... *sigh* :-D

That was one of the BEST concerts I've ever been to!!!!

I LOVE Linkin Park. oh and Mike Shinoda is really hot :D I love Chesters tattoo too.

Oh, I got Mike's autograph way back when they toured as an opening act for Deftones (Taproot was the other opening act - can you believe it???). He was VERY nice and smiled at me... *sigh* :-D

That was one of the BEST concerts I've ever been to!!!!

ooh that would be a good show to see. i've only seen deftones and taproot

i have 1 of their cds( hybrid theory) my sister is gonna take me to a concert that has metalica' date=' linkin park, deftones, and some other bands, its gonna ROCK TOO![/quote']

WHAT??? That sounds too good to be true. Where will this concert take place?

i have 1 of their cds( hybrid theory) my sister is gonna take me to a concert that has metalica' date=' linkin park, deftones, and some other bands, its gonna ROCK TOO![/quote']

its deadly true... its gonna be here in texas at smirnoff :oops: my sis want pits tickets. (she was in the pit for deftones and said that it kicked ass. just going to see butt hole surfers hurt my ears; hello earplugs!) ill get pics if you want..

its deadly true... its gonna be here in texas at smirnoff :oops: my sis want pits tickets. (she was in the pit for deftones and said that it kicked ass. just going to see butt hole surfers hurt my ears; hello earplugs!) ill get pics if you want..

Pics would be awesome!!! Thanks for suggesting that... :D