✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Riff_ Vs Bananaman

BostonRob

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm amazed that some people are so shocked that there are people who aren't here for Coldplay. Reilly's not, Brian's not, Amanda's not, and I'm not. So why are we here? Because we realized that this is more a place where great people hang out than a strictly Coldplay-oriented message board. That's why there are separate forums for talking about Coldplay.

I would still question how anybody who actually DISLIKED Coldplay (see the difference from "used to like?") ended up at this site in the first place, but whatever. :P

As for whatever childish argument is being discussed here: everybody please be mature enough not to continue it and everyone can just kiss and make up. :cool:

I hate Coldplay, which drew me here, to make fun of them, and tell people who dont want to hear it why they suck so much.

And why, do you ask, do I have to do this?

I dont have to, but I'd prefer coming here to challenge peoples opinions instead of going to a Pumpkins or Radiohead messageboard and going "Yeah this band is rad." That would be just too, boring.

As for the childish argument, Riff turned it into a childish argument, he can end it, or not, I dont care much.

I hate Coldplay, which drew me here, to make fun of them, and tell people who dont want to hear it why they suck so much.

I dont have to, but I'd prefer coming here to challenge peoples opinions instead of going to a Pumpkins or Radiohead messageboard and going "Yeah this band is rad." That would be just too, boring.

As for the childish argument, Riff turned it into a childish argument, he can end it, or not, I dont care much.

AW SHUT THE F*CK UP ! You must be Brian's relative ! Annoying as well !

Topics like this only wreck our naturally based argument! But I may as well point out some things 'Team Ren' oughta know:

-Ren claims it doesnt intend to bash anyone, when it took my opinion and start calling me an backside for having it. I didnt bash anyone but Coldplay's music, and like Ian just posted, I have the right to do it because its my opinion. Ren decided to take a personal vibe against me for that, and unfortunately I can only respond with a personal vibe against IT. Its unfortunate, but "He started it" :kiss:

Ren, not putting up with 'Coldplay haters' is much different from me insulting your religion. Obviously you're passionate about Coldplay, but if someone started putting Radiohead down for stupid reasons I would probably try and discover more about their opinion to see if they are reasonable or justified opinions before I start calling them ignorant fuckers. In other words, its not like I dissed yo momma homeboy. :stunned:

It was up to you how personal this argument got, I gave my opinions on Coldplay and you had no right to question my general intelligence from those viewpoints. Since you did this I then had to make HARSH (Oh boy!) remarks on your intelligence. If you had've kept your opinions to not being so damn alienating I would never have called you an backside, or anything. In other words, 'shoulda STEP before writing a cheque yo' ass cant cash and entered da ring with dis BAD BOIIII

And Fifi we werent Radiohead vs Coldplaying, we were focusing on Coldplay and I brought up Coldplay's divine takings from what Radiohead have done. Radiohead are innocent bystanders, this time :D

But I have to disagree with your opinion Feef's, sorry :cry: I cant just like Coldplay for what they do because obviously I dislike them, Im not going to conform to them just because Im surrounded by Coldplay fans. This is exactly what Ren expects me to do, if it had simply questioned my opinions instead of completely shooting them straight to hell and jumping knee deep into the shit of our argument by trying to pin a tail to my ass then things would be much more chilled, because Im a reasonable guy. In other words, WIZZER WUZZER MOTHER CHUCKER

Thats probably everything I need to have been said.

Ok, i didnt take a personal vibe against u bananakid, i was just annoyed by the way u tried to diss coldplay based on childish arguments ( and dont deny it coz saying u hate 'em just coz the titles of the songs is really immature)and plz dont go playing the victim saying you only have an opinion, its clear u hate coldplay and their music but at least respect what other ppl think on this board , i know most of them are not here just for coldplay like tom said, but we all liked ( or still like) coldplay , we didnt join to say how pathetic they are.This is one thing i love on this board, that everyone listens to diff kind of music, i got into interpol and the strokes thx to some ppl here.

Just explain me this. why is the poin in joining a coldplay message board if all u want to do is make fun of them? I dont like pop music and it'd be stupid joining a britney spears mb and say " oh britney sux, she cant sing and is so pathetic" and then try to use a lame argument like " its only my opinion" .. i bet u wouldnt last 1 min there, and just to let u know im not a hardcore coldplay fan .Its really funny that u mentioned that about radiohead coz u explained the reasons why u hate coldplay in the other thread and after i read how stupid those reasons are i can say u are an ignorant fucker. congratz!

And if u say u have right to say what u wants, so do i, just play fair.. one thing i wasnt aware of is that one could actually diss coldplay on this board..that's a pity.

By the way, i dont expect u to like coldplay or anything like that,but some of your comments are so stupid, like the one u made about music in general, that sounded like a 13 year old boy comment.( no offence to 13 year old boy and girls on this board who are probably way more mature ) i cant question such a stupid opinions u know.

One more thing, stop trying to be a funny guy, u try way too hard and is just pathetic.. childish eh? oh you're so right "he started it " and "WIZZER WUZZER MOTHER CHUCKER " is so mature.

You're opinion is clear, so is mine, i wont keep arguin period

:lol: :lol: :lol: so funny

reminds me of a lil kid trying to argue with sum bad ass mofo who is truly brilliant!! :kiss:

note:

nope the "bad ass mofo" aint Reff or Rin_ :lol: :P

First post and it´s brill ! :D

oh bananaman you've been through a lot here, it'd be a shame if you got bored of us :cry:

shall i change your name back now your mate got his marching orders again :P

Mrs Berry, I know that your old and Im supposed to be a nice young chap to you, but what the hell are you doing with your life? Like, what made you jump on the bandwagon here? You just stay a nice distance away and spew crap, you dont have a clue whats going on.

Anyways, Ren I never threw my hands up, Im certainly no victim here, but I made my comments about Coldplay generally to everybody, I didnt make it a personal thing at all and then YOU came in and started with your "Fuck you"s and your "You assh0le"s. That, is fact.

You did not "Simply get annoyed with me liking Coldplay" you made instant references to me being an asshole, straight off. Please note at this point I didnt even write about Coldplay song titles, AND STOP BRINGING UP THE DAMN SONG TITLES- its just like you to ignore my real points in that topic, yet again. You pussy.

Now, lets talk about respecting peoples opinions on this board. I WOULD have been happy to respect your opinion if you had thrown it forth decently, as you can see I like a lotta people here who all obviously like Coldplay. Im not some Anti-Coldplay Nazi, I had to start on you because you started on me.

Your posts babble off into different directions, much worse and way more immature than I could be, you've been an ignorant cunt to me from the start and Im having no more of you (In this topic anyway :wink3: ) you are Dismissed.

PS I thought you were too mature to argue with me in this topic? Funny that :snore:

:lol: :lol: :lol: so funny

reminds me of a lil kid trying to argue with sum bad ass mofo who is truly brilliant!! :kiss:

note:

nope the "bad ass mofo" aint Reff or Rin_ :lol: :P

First post and it´s brill ! :D

:freak: hunh?? u seem to have an ambiguous mind

Thaaank you Sternly, I appreciate your randomness sometimes (This is a peerfect time) :cool:

Mrs Berry, Kaltzer zug called Ren a lil kid and me a bad ass mofo, you seem to be confused. Unless you think that's "Brill".