✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Riff_ Vs Bananaman

BostonRob

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mrs Berry, Kaltzer zug called Ren a lil kid and me a bad ass mofo, you seem to be confused. Unless you think that's "Brill".

No she just think ur a mofo not a bad ass and that's brilliant.

Mrs Berry, I know that your old and Im supposed to be a nice young chap to you, but what the hell are you doing with your life? Like, what made you jump on the bandwagon here? You just stay a nice distance away and spew crap, you dont have a clue whats going on

And was YOU who said u never bashed anyone ? You're really patehtic, seriously. get a lfe or something. posting just to piss ppl off is so..ermm ( using ur words) childish and so not slick .

Anyways, Ren I never threw my hands up, Im certainly no victim here, but I made my comments about Coldplay generally to everybody, I didnt make it a personal thing at all and then YOU came in and started with your "Fuck you"s and your "You assh0le"s. That, is fact.

Well, i still think the same about you coz u act like one so " FUCK YOU ASSHOLE" happy now?

You did not "Simply get annoyed with me liking Coldplay" you made instant references to me being an backside, straight off. Please note at this point I didnt even write about Coldplay song titles, AND STOP BRINGING UP THE DAMN SONG TITLES- its just like you to ignore my real points in that topic, yet again. You pussy.

haha why dont u want me to bring the topic back? coz maybe u realized it was really stupid to diss coldplay just for that?So what's ur point? "oh im untouchable and i can diss coldplay all i want, i can always say im just having an opinion".. souds likely. You fag ( oh just taking it back,nothing personal)

Now, lets talk about respecting peoples opinions on this board. I WOULD have been happy to respect your opinion if you had thrown it forth decently, as you can see I like a lotta people here who all obviously like Coldplay. Im not some Anti-Coldplay Nazi, I had to start on you because you started on me.

No shit? it wasnt YOU who was putting down other ppl opinions? get it once and for all, i dont care anymore about ur opinions.. u hate em, FINE.My point was, why should u keep saying that all the freakin time on a coldplay board?it doesnt make sense at all. i know some ppl dont like coldplay that much but at least they're not dissing 'em like pathetic losers u know.

Your posts babble off into different directions, much worse and way more immature than I could be, you've been an ignorant cowboy to me from the start and Im having no more of you (In this topic anyway ) you are Dismissed.

PS I thought you were too mature to argue with me in this topic? Funny that

Trying to be sarcastic to dont look like a lil boy being childish? that's a good one eh? so tell me, how come ppl dont say " oh bananakid, ur so right, say what u want, coldplay sux and ur so mature" huh? oh my bad, maybe ur friend who just joined the board will say that .

ps. Chill out KIDDO!

Guest LiquidSky
Gooooooooodddddd and wet (raining here)

how is you?

hmmmmmmmmmm :dozey: I think I'm not gonna answer that today... :dozey:

Is it still raining over there?

LiquidSky, as I can see you're bored of the fighting, and Im gonna say sorry for it. And that goes double to everyone else who had to endure the mind numbingly boring posts made by me.

Its over :D

Sternly where exactly are you from?

Bananaman, I am from Chile, or I am here at the moment. Chile is a country located in South America, the continent below North America (I don't think you are a moron, but for the people reading this thread in general)

and Tuertita, yes, it is! :smug: :D

I only read the first couple things and it seemed pretty repetitive, I've wasted too much time on this anyway, you're a lost cause.

Its forgotten.

We finally agree, i wont waste more time on you kid,good thing u understood ur a lost cause.

Its over so lets move on :kiss:

riffo is as cool as the upcoming "hassle the hoff"

uh-huh, newbie :dozey:

haha hey julia, it doesnt matter anymore coz its over , how are u doing mole? :kiss:

And that goes double to everyone else who had to endure the mind numbingly boring posts made by me.

Its over :D

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its not over!!!!!!! This is so anti-climatic!!!! the battle hasnt even reached its climax yet!!!! NO!

Haha okay. Glad whatever was wrong is now OVER.

Oh yeah I'm doing alrite i suppose. How are u?

Im ok, drinking coffee like a maniac which makes me more hyper and that's not good.. fook, good to see ya after a few days julia :kiss:

man whatever happened to richard

we need to call him back

yea man.

remember how richard used to destroy the other members with just a few lines?

"score another point for ignorance" ha such a classic.

I bet richard could destroy bananafag's lil mind in 2 seconds.

Ren's doing a good job replacing richard though, i gotta admit that.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its not over!!!!!!! This is so anti-climatic!!!! the battle hasnt even reached its climax yet!!!! NO!

holy crap man, stfu. or we'll stop fighting bananaman and start fighting you.