best drummer ever?

Jacob

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twix you Bum Truffle :rolleyes: read what i said :P

I said

the only bands up there i like are Frank Zappa & The Police, and i can sometimes stand a bit of Primus, the rest, i don't really like.

i wasn't saying I liked him..although, he Is technically really great

:o that was the type of time i was thinking of :stunned:

We rented this Log Cabin somewhere, i remember playing it with my brother on the way there in the car, and then i remember the whole family playing...Fond memories

How is he technically great?

well, i don't know that much about him...just, i have a couple of drummer friends, who have shown me some videos and i've heard live performances, he's a great jazz drummer too. great at Single Paradiddles and Double Stroke Rolls, buzz notes etc

Keith Moon wasn't a great drummer' date=' in my opinoin, not at all :/[/quote']

Yet.. You put the drummer from Slipknot, which all he does with the rest of the band is make a bunch of fucking racket, and not music. Yeah..

Are you 45 years old man?

Just stop writing about Slipknot, I've seen you write about them before and you obviously just dont have a clue about metal, so stop making a fool of yourself.

Its like a 13 year old mall-rat saying "Mendelsohn sucks!" when its not Mendelsohn's work that sucks, its the fact the kid doesnt appreciate classical music.

If you really see Slipknot as simply 'Noise' its quite a dumb thing to say, seeing as they arent even that heavy in most lumps. Their new song Duality is like bubble gum. If you listen to some Norwegian death metal who are TRYING to make noise you'll hear some truely awful "Music", and its very hard to find because you can still track out melodies in even the hardest music. If you have a clue, that is.

Just for the record, I also dislike Slipknot (I like two or three of their songs) but it still seems stupid to me when someone calls their music 'Noise' not really knowing anything about it. Its natural to dislike this band though.

The masks... Hmm, Ive never quite made up my mind on that. Its a stage show, they have to give the fans what the fans want, and to their credit, they were one of the first to do it (Taking inspiration of sickness masks from bands like Kiss). Its like the Hives going on stage in normal beach clothes, its just not the same live experience.