✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Defining Coldplay song..

CityandColour

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah but i mean it's like radiohead

street spirit has quite depressing lyrics, then thom yorke sings 'immerse your soul in love' at the end, which creates a more postiver mood.

and in 'don't panic', chris sings about everyone having someone to lean on!

it ain't ALL bad (but sometimes it is :P ) i think is coldplay's message :smug:

• 5 weeks later...
Guest DavidG

You know, peoplea re gonna throw stuff at me or something :P but like the first album, parachutes, i mean dont get me wrong, i really liked the album, but like, i do think that for me, the first coldplay songs that blew me off the ground were the scientist, i just absolutely adore that song and warning sign, that one, strangely im not sure why but there is something about it that I just really like!

the first coldplay songs that blew me off the ground were the scientist, i just absolutely adore that song and warning sign

yeah they blew me away when i first heard them, but they seem kind of (for want of a better word) a bit boring to me now! whereas i can go back and listen to Parachutes the whole way through and it STILL sounds amazing and fresh.

thats just my feelings :smug:

• 2 months later...
for me it has to be Everythings Not Lost' date=' i love that song, the way it starts slow and quiet and then builds up to an incredible end is brilliant, and the live versions pretty damn good as well! :D[/quote']

especially when chris asks the crowd to sing along :)