Sigur Rós

busybeeburns

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never downloaded. :charming:

Maybe HMV has some, I'll check the site! :idea2:

But yeah, I can never really find anything here.

good for you crests. I don't download music much myself, I like the whole aesthetic value of buying an album too much.

you should also consider checking out rhapsody. I think that you get something like 25 free plays per month or something, so you might be able to listen to the albums through that.

I was introduced by this site. :heart:

I knew them before I joined coldplaying, but no one knew them amongst my friends, so I was happy that I found some more fellow Sigur Rós fans :smug: But I converted some people in my town to fans also. :laugh3:

... *started talking to one of the guys who works at C4 (music channel here) to try get Jonsi to come here. He's a fan so it's possible if he talks to the right people :wacky:*

:uhoh:

Wow, that'd be great!

Come on Jónsi, add some more tour dates! :angry:

I knew them before I joined coldplaying, but no one knew them amongst my friends, so I was happy that I found some more fellow Sigur Rós fans But I converted some people in my town to fans also.

Well I had heard of them for years and never really knew where I heard about them, but I never felt inclined to listen to them until I joined here.