✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Sigur Rós

busybeeburns

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^Hah, I noticed that too! But yes, you go take a picture with your Heima :wacky:

I never got the videos because when I was in the process of downloading them my macbook was mean to me and said "LOL NO SPACE ON HARDDRIVE". So when I typed in my code once more it said it had been used already so yeah.. no videos for me. I could send an e-mail but I don't want to bother him //the guy that deals with all the sigur rós/jónsi mail, he's super nice though//.

It's kind of fun looking through all the pictures, I see so many people that I know. OH YOU, INTERNET, I'M SO GLAD YOU HAVE INTRODUCED ME TO SUCH LOVELY PEOPLE.

I'm thinking of buying it now.

I'm such a bad fan.

Noo, you are not a bad fan, but you should most definitely buy it :wacky: It really is an amazing movie. Iceland is such a beautiful place, and Sigur Rós just makes it magical.

^^Hah, I noticed that too! But yes, you go take a picture with your Heima :wacky:

I never got the videos because when I was in the process of downloading them my macbook was mean to me and said "LOL NO SPACE ON HARDDRIVE". So when I typed in my code once more it said it had been used already so yeah.. no videos for me. I could send an e-mail but I don't want to bother him //the guy that deals with all the sigur rós/jónsi mail, he's super nice though//.

It's kind of fun looking through all the pictures, I see so many people that I know. OH YOU, INTERNET, I'M SO GLAD YOU HAVE INTRODUCED ME TO SUCH LOVELY PEOPLE.

lool ill do that :wacky: :shy:

Heima is def a MUST HAVE, i have 2 versions, the special edition that is that big beautifull book and the other tiny version, an old friend that i loved made me buy the huge version and i dont regret it, all the pictures are beautifull ... i only watched once though.. the only time that me and that friend we were far away from each other and we saw it "together" i was at one side of the phone and he was in the other side :disappointed:

Noo, you are not a bad fan, but you should most definitely buy it :wacky: It really is an amazing movie. Iceland is such a beautiful place, and Sigur Rós just makes it magical.
I checked the website out after I posted the previous post but it seems to me like I can only buy a download of it? I'd rather buy the proper physical DVD and then download the extras. It's just that I prefer things that I can hold as opposed to those that just sit on a hard drive.

You should contact the guy, I'm sure he'll be happy to help. You didn't know it was a one-download only thing.

Any of you Sigur Rós fans own the Heima DVD?

There has come a heima digital special edition which has 5 new videos which the Heima DVD doesn't have

BUT

If you send a picture of you holding your Heima you'll get a code to download the 5 HD videos onto your computer! Just saying :wacky:

http://www.sigur-ros.co.uk/heima/redeem.html

OMG thanks a lot Ainsley!!

I'll later show you my Heima DVD, for all of you that don't own it be jealous.

Aw thats ok, both versions are the same, the only difference is that the special edition looks like a book :) and nop.. its been almost 1 year now

oh! I've never seen that special edition! And aw, I'm sorry to hear that :sad: :hug:

I checked the website out after I posted the previous post but it seems to me like I can only buy a download of it? I'd rather buy the proper physical DVD and then download the extras. It's just that I prefer things that I can hold as opposed to those that just sit on a hard drive.

You should contact the guy, I'm sure he'll be happy to help. You didn't know it was a one-download only thing.

You can buy Heima here! :nice:

OMG thanks a lot Ainsley!!

I'll later show you my Heima DVD, for all of you that don't own it be jealous.

No problem br0 :charming:

Im sure you did :wacky: is this one

spacer.png

Oh! It looks really awesome! Are there pictures inside it then?

Ainsley, thanks for the link but the PAL version is sold out :bomb:

Aaaaw, no! That sucks :sad: You should send a mail and ask them when they'll be getting more of the PAL versions. I wish you could buy Heima on Blu Ray...it would be so amazing :dead:

ah, talking about Heima is making me want to watch it. I think I will.

Here are some lovely pictures though :shy: :wacky:

tumblr_ln18aiKWXv1qb8jwro1_500.png

tumblr_lm50cklcmQ1qeeqiko1_500.jpg

tumblr_lm5054clww1qeeqiko1_500.jpg

tumblr_ln98mn63mR1qj7itpo1_500.png

Oh! It looks really awesome! Are there pictures inside it then?

yes :) ill try to scan them for you, not sure if i can because of the cover is hard you know,, i dont want to to "break" the pages :wacky: if you know what i mean

• 1 month later...