✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Sigur Rós

busybeeburns

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, and it's a bit off topic now, but Sigur Ros does that to a person! :lol:

i wonder if next album they'll tell us the other previous albums were just to please the label and now they're gonna rawk like a scandenavian death metal outfit :stunned:

:lol: :lol:

yes, and it's a bit off topic now, but Sigur Ros does that to a person! :lol:

i wonder if next album they'll tell us the other previous albums were just to please the label and now they're gonna rawk like a scandenavian death metal outfit :stunned:

:lol: :lol:

i think you are on to something....

i read on their website that they're going on tour with either Limp Biscuit, Deftones or Marilyn Manson, or possibly even yet another ACDC reunion tour, though they may be billing under an assumed name & possibly doing a tour of underground goth clubs in Europe, you know how they like to keep their fans guessing.

oooo... that will be one kick-ass tour!

I always thought that Sigur Ros and Marilyn Manson would make a good combo.

I mean... I love Sigur Ros and everything... but I just never thought they were fulfilling their full potential before.

BUT NOW.. with this cover album and touring w/ the likes of Marilyn Manson and Limp Bisket... Sigur Ros is definitly on a winning track. ;)

i hear it's gonna be a multicorporate sponsered (nike, mcrsft, mcDonalds) even w/ poss of Korn signing on too, it's gonna be called the Bowling for the Alien Fetus Tour Allegience (BAFTA) and is hitting all the major cities plus a few remote venues..i heard something about a farm somewhere, an indian reservation, and even a glacier. Manson's co-headlining w/ SR, they're gonna do a stripped down version of Disposable Teens, and MM in turn is covering 3,4,5 off of () It's gonna be the gig of our times. Our Woodstock.

oooo... if it takes place on an Indian Reservation... there's some definite good ones here in the U.S.

Man this so exciting... I can already tell its gonna be the best day of my life when they roll into town.

And NOW w/ the possibility of Korn there too!!! Ohhhh... I just... I'm speechless... I think I'm gonna cry.

I'm just so glad that I heard about this! Now... I have a life ambition! To see this tour!

Move over Coldplay... I think I got a new favorite band!