✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Sigur Rós

busybeeburns

the songs are really long' date=' but funnily enough they don't feel long to me. Thats weird I think. anyway :rolleyes: :lol:[/quote']

yeah! thats true...() is 71 minutes long, only 8 tracks!! they just seem to float along, though..it's seamless and timeless, i never tire of it :)

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigur Ros - great stuff! Here's a true story: George (my son) told Rich Martin to tell his brother to try out Sigur Ros because they were right up his street. Rich came back and told George that his brother had started listening to them and really liked them, and all because of George's suggestion (bright child!)

So if Chris Martin likes them, they MUST be good lol!

Sigur Ros - great stuff! Here's a true story: George (my son) told Rich Martin to tell his brother to try out Sigur Ros because they were right up his street. Rich came back and told George that his brother had started listening to them and really liked them, and all because of George's suggestion (bright child!)

That's wonderful Vicky!! George is a trend setter!

That so cool. :)

well it's after 4am here now, and i'm about to get my ZZZZZ'S on but 1st i'll leave you with this: is SR in fact just CP backwards? Or is CP just SR forwards? The Scientist backwards vers. got me thinking on this one...hmmmm...i'm gonna put some of each into my SoundEdit program and run some examinations...i shall report back my findings...maybe i'll make a remix....ah yes...Politik (Sigur Ros reverse Dr.P mix)...it'll sell..well ok it wont sell...but i'll have one :dozey:

nite all :cool:

well it's after 4am here now, and i'm about to get my ZZZZZ'S on but 1st i'll leave you with this: is SR in fact just CP backwards? Or is CP just SR forwards? The Scientist backwards vers. got me thinking on this one...hmmmm...i'm gonna put some of each into my SoundEdit program and run some examinations...i shall report back my findings...maybe i'll make a remix....ah yes...Politik (Sigur Ros reverse Dr.P mix)...it'll sell..well ok it wont sell...but i'll have one :dozey:

nite all :cool:

hmmmm... interesting theory, Doc. ;)

(Greg, you're just such a silly goose. :D ) :lol:

i'm beginning to take to my "silly goose" moniker :kiss:

:lol:

you know i'm right about the SR/CP thing though...are they is it in fact the same music all along and these so called "musicians" that perform on stages are merely just patsys for an international conspiracy of a 1 world order of music aimed at subverting the minds of fans everywhere??? :stunned: ..and if so where do i sign up? :dozey:

:lol: