✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Sigur Rós

busybeeburns

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got some sort of two disc single from them. It was one CD that had four songs on it and one DVD of all of their videos. It's funny because I was in the store and I found this case and I'd never seen it before and it said Sigur Rós but it didn't have anything else written on it and it was onlu $9.99 so I bought it :)

Jess I was so upset Coldplay didn't win an MMVA and we didn't get to see your acceptance speech :(

Me too. :cry: But I knew something was up once I saw the people who won that had pre-taped their speech had their trophies with them. ie) The White Stripes, Eminem

Yeah I was thinking that because I remember from past years when the winners who aren't there actually have awards but when you were there they didn't give them any award. Oh well, to be honest it didn't totally surprise me they didn't win. Good Charlotte has many more devoted 13 year old fans who will vote non-stop online and on the phone :roll:

why is it that you can be pegged as a snob for liking sigur ros?

*yoink*

(u cant keep a good thread down)

because Sigur Ros fans are more intellectually and emotionally evolved than the average philistine whose world revolves around their day to day beavis & butthead dialogue mantras and vacuous soulsucking nihilism....we are of a higher species and their songs call to us, like banshees in the night and lift us to a higher spiritual plateau...

:stunned:

:cool: :lol: