busybeeburns

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Grace

^ awwwww... Orri :heart: :nice:

he's such a cutie!

mhh...does Jónsi have only one pullover?!

he always wears that brown one, doesn't he? :dozey:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I was wondering if anyone would do me a favour and point me in the right direction here, just in case I'm missing anything obvious.

I'm taking this guitar class for college, and I have to write a report on a favorite guitarist. (Feels like grade school all over again :lol: ) Anyway, I though Jonsi would be a really interesting person to write about, but I need to find some reliable sources.

Their website is one, but things like good fansites, articles and interviews, books even... things that I can actually cite as a source and that will tell me basics like their background or what equipment Jonsi uses, or more specific things like playing style or quotes or whatever.

I'm just so used to going to the library for these sorts of things, it's kind of weird to do it on a topic that is a little too new for a library to be of any use. :dizzy:

Thanks, guys. ;)

^ that sounds interesting Erin. i'm sure if anyone can help you with that it's Will :wink: i'd still be deciding on who to do it on a week before it's due or something, there are tooo many great guitarists to chose from :tongue:

yes, I've seen it Will, but megaupload doesn't like me. I'll be stubborn and request it from her asap. hehe. i gotta get it back (and I know that I will, but i need it now).

Thanks God it's not the only CD i have... at least there's Ba Ba Ti Ki Di Do and Ágaetis Byrjun =)