✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Sigur Rós

busybeeburns

Aw Grace....I don't know what's going on, but that link isn't working either. :confused: :( After I enter the RS code, the download never starts. This is most odd. I've never had this sort of problem before! Thanks for going to the trouble anyway. I'll just try again later, or look elsewhere.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to the capital city of my country (Buenos Aires) to see some family, that's why I was absent for a few days, but guess what I found at a CD store??? TAKK!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: And the man who sold it to me looked exactly like John Mayer, which was a bit bizarre (and also had the same "bad" mood :dozey: )

The thing is that I'll have to wait until the 17th to open it because it's supposed to be my birthday present! :\ I can't wait!

kathy is almost as good as jonsi, thought i'd put that out there. helped me make the new sig. thanks heaps. at the moment i'm converting hoppipolla live on jools holland to mp3. will post when thats done :)

lol thanks Josh, Grace, but he really did do all the hard work! everytime i see it 'aww sigur ros, mew' :nice:

btw i finally came across the we are scientists cover of hoppipola. they did it pretty well but for the most part i appreciate sigur ros way more now, they really are a league of their own. there is only one sigur ros.

link to vid for those interested.

oh yes, thanks alot to Kathy for my sig too :nice: i absoloutly love it!

and oh my god... that we are scientist cover is quite old and i must say its the worse cover to ever be recoreded... it makes me laugh so hard everytime i hear it. its just SO bad.. lame poeple.. trying to copy my jonsi!!!

what the? the video version is different than the one i have... the one that was posted in the sigur ros official website. this is much much better! alright i take it back, i quite like it :P but you really dont wanna hear the other version.. the guy sounds like he's singing from his nose or something.

nice new siggies josh and will!!

and yes thinker (i can't remember your real name, sorry!), milano is one of my faves too atm, but i change my fav ones all the time...

------

yeah, it's hard to wait until the 17th, but i laready got the albm in mp3, so it isnt such a torture! lol

-------

i've never heard that cover! but i think it's impossible to cover a sigur ros's song!

lol no worries Will, it was actually fun to make. i love that font btw, had to download it! i expected you to think that, i mean if i heard a cover of a mew track by anyone, they would have to be mew's identical twin band or something for me to even consider them worthy for my ears :smug: :laugh3: [i'm so biased, but i know that i am]

^milanó has been growing on me lately, it sort of crept up my most played tracks last week.

what the? the video version is different than the one i have... the one that was posted in the sigur ros official website. this is much much better! alright i take it back, i quite like it :P but you really dont wanna hear the other version.. the guy sounds like he's singing from his nose or something.

it's on the official? so i'll go to see that later, now Lost is starting on tv! so goodbye everybody!!! :kiss:

yup. the owner of the site posted some of the Sigur Ros covers and i downloded them, some are just extremly bad.. and the other version of Hoppipolla kindda tops them all :laugh4: if you dont find i can upload for you.

but ciao ciao for now :kiss: have fun with lost.