✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Sigur Rós

busybeeburns

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

totally! when people ask me what their music is like, or who they sound like, i just don't know what to say! it's so different from everything i've heard! it just sounds like feelings.......but i wouldn't say that to people :lol:

I know what you mean, I find it so hard to describe their music. It turly is an art, so unique and unlike anything out there.

yeah. maybe its better not to explain. i like sigur ros not being known by everyone. so i only recommend them to people who will treasure their music.

i'd also hate for them to become something like snow patrol because a song was played on grey's anatomy and becomes "a good song" that get stupid polyphonic ringtones and goes into the charts because of a stupid tv show.

I know what you mean, I find it so hard to describe their music. It turly is an art, so unique and unlike anything out there.

yeah, i had takk on in the car and my mate was like, 'so, is all there stuff classical', and its like, well, no, but its quite hard to find a word for what it actually is

hello there, people who also like Sigur Rós! :D

I can't find anybody around here who does, or who even knows who they are at all! :\

I hope I'll be able to see them live somday! I've seen videos and they are amazing!!!

hola sofy,this thread is quite long time in WoM section

nice avatar of Steven chris1_36,do you know person in my avi?

true true :nice:

DSCN1393.jpg

and ofcourse Von to be added soon :nice:

yeahhh! how did you get it!!?!? :stunned: that's great!

hola sofy,this thread is quite long time in WoM section

yeah, but i mean in my country...

yeah. maybe its better not to explain. i like sigur ros not being known by everyone. so i only recommend them to people who will treasure their music.

very true!

I'd hate it if they became popular...but on the other hand, they'll never come and play here if they don't! hard to chose...

yeahhh! how did you get it!!?!? :stunned: that's great!

i have a friend from Iceland which met him while she was randomly driving next to her house, she has already met him like 4 times since. he also comes to the bar where she works.

EDIT: 100 pages poeple! party :dance: :dance: :dance:

i have a friend from Iceland which met him while she was randomly driving next to her house, she has already met him like 4 times since. he also comes to the bar where she works.

EDIT: 100 pages poeple! party :dance: :dance: :dance:

WOW! that's called being lucky!

yay! 100 pages!! :lol: :mad:

(i've just arrived in page 98 and i'm already partying! :laugh3: )

this comes straight from the fatcat forum:

---

yes, 'Agaetis Byrjun' is being reissued on vinyl, you'll be pleased to hear... it's being remastered because the factory shut and lost the metalwork... might take another month or so to have it in the shops... we'll put some news up about it as soon as it's ready...