🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

ARI....Bea!

Joyce

Ari :kiss:

You was here today, I was sleeping. Missed you.. These days … Hope you are enjoying the sun ! I have asked for some more holidays for a festival in Gracia in August.

I am still after that have 5 more weeks holidays to take. Still making up my mind what to do. I can't see your video, I will try when I am at home.

Its going to be difficult for me this month to pay for my classes, I will have to speak with the teachers and see if anything can be arranged. I have been doing so well at them, and it would be a great pity to have a break as it may be difficult to get back in.

Some changes at work, may enable me not to work at the weekend all the time, I am missing out on parties and potential social engagements.

I may have made a mistake yesterday, I made a new friend a few weeks ago, and we are supposed to be going out next week, but I sent her a message, saying I am not really expecting it to be a date as such. As if I do I may be nervous, when I go out and treat it as not a date.. I am so much better with people.

Hope you are around sometime this weekend when I am on, I will be around most of the night and tomorrow night as well, I just hope I am not busy if and when you come on. . I made some Lentiles with Chicken today and I cant wait to eat as it tastes very nice.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have written some stuff about it, and I have made a start at making the pictures manageable to be uploaded and labelling them.

I would like to go back next year, but I have a feeling it will sell out pretty fast next year

I have written some stuff about it, and I have made a start at making the pictures manageable to be uploaded and labelling them.

I would like to go back next year, but I have a feeling it will sell out pretty fast next year

good, i'll check it in few secs :D

why do you have this feeling? it has been announced already which bands will go to next year fest?