Everything posted by EmmaLouiseSmyth
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
song wise just to get me started :laugh4:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I don't think she's that stunning looking to be honest, but it's a pretty good avatar i suppose. LAUAARARAR :blank: i want to download some beach house, what would you suggest ? :wacky:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
picklepants <3 .... :thinking: i have several names for you. I'm wearing really dark make up at the moment :wacky: I forgot how much i love it.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I DON'T EVEN LIKE DR.WHO BUT I TALK ABOUT IT ON HERE, it's crests fault :whip: hello!
-
The word "woman" or "men".
For me it's, Under 15: boy and small/young girl. 15 to older: guy and girl. Older: man and woman. I just don't know when Older begins really, over thirty I suppose or someone at that age maturity :shrug:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Laura! But it's dr.who pr0n :laugh4:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
hello ?
-
The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You
Muse Thinks That They're Selling Their Souls By Putting Their Music In Twilight! http://bit.ly/9ulMBB :laugh4:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:laugh4: G!!!nagstaville, i like it :charming:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Hey Erika, I'm great, trying to get my brother to go to bed :bomb: he won't go. How about yoous? Oh and i have to ask, Is the G silent in GNAGSTAVILLE? :laugh4:
-
What's with old people
I haven't been at a lot of old people's houses in the past year or so :laugh4: but like when visiting other older relatives and such.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
William? And everybody else of course :wacko:
-
What's with old people
I hate eating at old people's houses :bigcry: Not too much at my own grandparent's house but still a bit weary. ... then again I check the date of everything before I eat it, even if I just bought it.... :uhoh: That's quite weird, isn't it?
-
What does your room look like?
Thank you :laugh4: Looks better when the weather isn't shit :wacko: They don't have the best sound quality but they sure do look nice. Like a three year old phone :awesome: :laugh3: I didn't know that.... i always thought it was Norwegian :shame:
-
What does your room look like?
Jo, your room is so awesome :nice: I share a room :sad: But nearly everything in this part of the room is mine. I sleep in the bottom bunk. And the view out the window is probably the best thing about my room :laugh3:
-
Junk food mountain: The astonishing amount of rubbish one child eats every year
Fruit'n Fibre, Bran Flakes, All Bran ? :laugh3:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
That's not illegal here :awesome: *crosses busy road at random point*
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
What is jay walking? I've always wondered what that is.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
is it illegal to cross the road not at the lights there?
-
Which continent are you from?
Europe.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:uhoh: what do ye have? BUT WHY IS THE OTHER ONE CALLED A PELICAN CROSSING!? :laugh4:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
It's usually orange :laugh4:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Why is a crossing with traffic lights called a Pelican crossing and the one with the orange ball light called a Zebra Crossing?
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Oh holy shit cakes it's 3:20am I have to go sleep. Night guys :heart:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:\ wait, you're also my sister. :laugh4: Not gonna work.