✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate the latest movie you've seen

*Justine*

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Irrevisible 2/10

Too much violence, it was like the whole movie had just two climaxes at the rape and death scenes, and that doesn't make a good film. The only clever part about it was the fact, that the movie ran backwards, and the acting was very convincing.

But this movie is NOTHING for light-hearted people, don't even read about this film if you can't stand violence!

i agree with everything you wrote here :wacky: and thanks to that, i can no longer go to hidden places :wacky:

The Tourist 6/10 boring story, only few funny moments.. but the rest.. not interesting :\

Had a movie marathon recently...

Cashback: OK, although it kind of didn't go anywhere. The football scene was completely meaningless and the whole thing with the guy who started living in his time stop world was probably the most terrible foreshadowing I've ever seen.

Amelie: Hmm, yeah hmm. Purty good...

Nowhere boy: I don't know, some scenes did really lift the movie up but the idea itself wasn't that good...

Somewhere: I have to say this one of the worst anti climaxes I've ever experienced, boooooooooooring.

True Grit - 8/10

Very funny, good story and wonderful shots. I didn't like a few things though, like the music...

I just saw that movie. It was ok, but Jeff Bridges accent sounded like he should of been in Blazing Saddles and the girl talked like a robot.